Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Re: The official ONE PIECE FANATIC thread!!

for the sake of the new members heehee

"SHARE AGAIN"

First off, Devil Fruits regenerate when the previous user dies. If the fruits do not regenerate when the previous user dies then how would people like Teach and Shanks know about which fruit they have before they have eaten it? Teach even had a book listing the fruit's appearance and its ability, that's how he new when Thatch had the Yami-Yami no mi. There was prior knowledge of which fruit does what which means that other people had the abilities before. Devil Fruits regenerate. As for the weapons, Pluto ruled land, Neptune the Seas, Uranus the Sky. The weapon Pluton is an inanimate object that destroys structures. Neptune is a person that can control the most powerful sea creatures, the Sea Kings. This would leave Uranus to do what its name shows, control the sky. Uranus is a fruit that Roger had. It is proved by when he beat Shiki and capsized half of the fleet with winds. It was no coincidence, Haki alone cannot sink ships and nobody is that lucky. So with the DF regenerating, when Roger died somebody found and ate Uranus again, Dragon. Just being the leader of the Revolutionary army is not enough alone to be called "The most wanted man in the world." The WG knows he has it and that's why he is the biggest threat. And yes, although it's a fruit it's completely different from any other fruit and deserves to be 1 of the 3 weapons. It's easily the strongest weapon. some of you have had the right ideas, all I did was put them together the best way that would make sense. I'm not saying that I'm 100% right because Oda has never made anything predictable but I think that this is the best theory so far. I'm sorry to all of you believers that Roger had no fruit, he did. And he most likely had Uranus and knew where Pluton was that's why Shiki referred to it as "your apocolyptic weapon.".......copy paste

galing.. makes sense bro..makes sense.. agree aq dito.. :thumbsup:

"SHARE AGAIN"

First off, Devil Fruits regenerate when the previous user dies. If the fruits do not regenerate when the previous user dies then how would people like Teach and Shanks know about which fruit they have before they have eaten it? Teach even had a book listing the fruit's appearance and its ability, that's how he new when Thatch had the Yami-Yami no mi. There was prior knowledge of which fruit does what which means that other people had the abilities before. Devil Fruits regenerate. As for the weapons, Pluto ruled land, Neptune the Seas, Uranus the Sky. The weapon Pluton is an inanimate object that destroys structures. Neptune is a person that can control the most powerful sea creatures, the Sea Kings. This would leave Uranus to do what its name shows, control the sky. Uranus is a fruit that Roger had. It is proved by when he beat Shiki and capsized half of the fleet with winds. It was no coincidence, Haki alone cannot sink ships and nobody is that lucky. So with the DF regenerating, when Roger died somebody found and ate Uranus again, Dragon. Just being the leader of the Revolutionary army is not enough alone to be called "The most wanted man in the world." The WG knows he has it and that's why he is the biggest threat. And yes, although it's a fruit it's completely different from any other fruit and deserves to be 1 of the 3 weapons. It's easily the strongest weapon. some of you have had the right ideas, all I did was put them together the best way that would make sense. I'm not saying that I'm 100% right because Oda has never made anything predictable but I think that this is the best theory so far. I'm sorry to all of you believers that Roger had no fruit, he did. And he most likely had Uranus and knew where Pluton was that's why Shiki referred to it as "your apocolyptic weapon.".......copy paste

Nice theory pero I don't agree (or say like) with most parts...

Spoiler Alert! Not sure kung confirm na.

ONE PIECE 735話 決勝
決勝は勝ち残り4人とディアマンテによ
るバトルロワイアル
大歓声の中登場するのはドンキホーテ
ファミリー最高幹部、足長族〝二千柱〟
ディアマンテ
その脚一本が千人力を有すことからその
名で呼ばれている。
バルトロメオはサボと組んで他の3人を
潰そうと企むが、サボはそれを拒否。
おれとお前が生き残って、そしたら男と
男の決闘だ!どん!
フランキーは神出鬼没のセニョールンピ
クに手を焼いていた。
セニョールは床壁柱、どこでも泳ぐ、ス
イスイの実の能力者。
スイマースープレックスで脳天から叩き
落とされるフランキー。
頭を床にめり込ませたまま考えるフラン
キー。そして悪い笑み。
ゾッとするセニョール。
フランキー、逆立ち状態のまま床にむ
かってクードバン。
血を噴いて吹き飛ぶセニョール。
ディアマンテとバーゼスのぶつかり合
い。
バ『お前の脚一本が千人力なら!おれの
腕一品は一万人力だぁ!!』
ディアマンテの〝千柱力蹴撃(センチュ
リーキック)〟とバーゼスのパンチが衝
突。
武装色同士の激突でリング全体にヒビが
入る。
バーゼスに押し負けるディマンテ。
ショックを受けorzむが、観客に応援され
る。
応援を拒否して客が引いたところでお約
束の件。
やる気を出したディアマンテが尻を地面
につけて両足を挙げる。
サボやレベッカにダサイとツッコまれる
が、観客は大熱狂。
その時、ドフラミンゴが部下達に〝糸電
話(ツイート)〟で連絡。
セニョールと連絡が途絶えた。敵は鉄人
フランキー一人。
ドフラ『おまえら総出で奴をスクラップ
に変えちまえ!』
ピーカの目が光る。
次号へ続く。

google translate:
The final battle royale with diamante
and four Kachinokori
Don Quixote family top executives ,
with long legs and family to appear
in the large cheers ” two thousand -
poster ” Diamante
It is called by its name from the fact
that one the legs have a strength of
a thousand men .
Bartolomeo conspire to try to crush
the three other people in
partnership with the sabot , but
Sabo refused to it .
You can survive with me , And then I
duel of man and man! Don !
Frankie had burned hand to Senor
emissions Pic elusive .
Yukakabe-bashira , swim anywhere ,
Senor ability ‘s real smoothly .
Frankie to be knocked off from the
brains in the swimmer suplex .
Frankie to think while keeping
Merikoma head to the floor . And
bad smile .
Senor to chilling .
Kudoban toward the floor while
Frankie , handstand state .
Senor to blow off and wipe the
blood .
The clash of Bazesu and Diamante .
One leg of the ” strength of a
thousand men if you can spot! Arm
of the dish I’m Da ten thousand
force ! ! ”
Bazesu punch of a conflict with
” ( Century kick ) Thousands poster
force Shuugeki ” Diamante .
Crack the entire ring in the clash of
color between armed .
Dimante that Oshimakeru to
Bazesu .
It is cheering orz Muga , the
audience shocked .
Matter of promise where the
customer was drawn refused to
support .
Be mentioned both feet diamante
that issued the motivation is resting
on the ground ass .
It is the thrust to be not in Rebecca
and sabot , but large enthusiastic
audience .
At that time , the men who
Doflamingo in touch ” yarn
telephone ( tweet ) ” in the .
Contact was lost with the Senor . The
enemy alone iron man Frankie .
The Chimae changed to scrap the
guy in going out together , ” you
guys Dofura ! ”
Pika eyes shining .

nice share sir magno..^^imba

reference: mangaspoiler.com

View attachment 152522
One Piece 735 Spoiler Summaries

Credits: Aohige

One Piece Chapter 735: Fujitora’s intentions

coverart is Sanji soccer-ball lifting with Armadilos

Only the finals remain, and the four Doflamingo family members are going to be skipped and go directly to match against Diamante.
Rebecca waves at Lucy, but realizes he’s not the same Lucy she met.
Sabo tells her there may be some ruckus caused, but I’ll promise you it won’t end badly.
He tells her this country reminds him of the country they (he and his brothers) grew up in.

At the royal platform, Violet tells Luffy & co she has the pass to the lift, but with their suspicious outfits, they may be spotted.
She doesn’t recommend using the lift. Violet notices Wicca, she says she saw every thing that happened.
She saw how the one-legged soldier, who raised Rebecca in place of her deceased sister, was working with the dwarfs.
She gives gratitude to Wicca for believing in her father. Wicca cries for her highness.
This is when Luffy figures out she’s a former princess.
As she leads them to a hidden passage, she tells them Rebecca is her niece, daughter of her older sister.

The hidden passage is a royal secret passage that even Doflamingo doesn’t know about. It leads straight to the palace.
Zoro tells Luffy to carry a boulder to the to and put it on the lift, so they can all get up there faster.
Luffy grabs the boulder, and stretches to the top.

(Zoro being the brains!?)

Meanwhile at the Toy house
Franky blasts off Franky Rocket Launcher into all directions.
One missle heads for Senior, and his men tells him he should use his ability to dive into the ground and avoid it.
Senior Pink ignores him and keeps brushing his teeth with his shoes. (Insert groupie girls “oh so hardboiled!”)
The rocket hits Senior Pink, and he goes down bruised and bleeding.

He gets up and says his Sui Sui no mi (Swimming Swimming Fruit. Sui = first two letters of Suimingu, swimming) isn’t for running away from fights… he swims when he wants to only!
He washes away his blood with brandy.
The real reason he didn’t dodge the rocket though… is to protect his comrades who were down on the ground behind him.
Even Franky is impressed as his hard-boiledness.

He calls out to Vice, the comrade behind him on the ground in pain from stomachache.
Mach Vice of the Diamante Army floats up in the air like a balloon, then bodypresses on Franky, which he dodges.
As Franky faces off the two officers, another force enters the area.
Marines led by Vice Admiral Bastille surrounds the Toy house, and demands Franky to surrender.
Vice and Senior are annoyed at this unexpected intruders as well.

Meanwhile in the palace…
Dofla thanks Fujitora for making the decision.
Fujitora replies he’s not allying up with Dofla, this is just the right thing to do if the Straw Hats and others are scheming something.
The Marines should focus on minimizing the damage done to the citizens. If the Straw Hat is after your head, then they won’t hesitate for mass destruction. Then stopping them is my “justice”
I can deal with you “later”.

Doflamingo: What did you say…?
Fujitora replies, he may be a newcomer to the marines through world draft, but as long as he is in the position of an Admiral, there are things he wants to do. And that is… complete elimination of the Shichibukai system!

Another incident where a certain pirate schemed to take over a kingdom… if successful would have been a insidious outcome like this one. (He’s talking about Alabasta)
Doflamingo asks what about the balance of three forces? Then strikes Fujitora with a kick.
Fujitora blocks the kick, and tells him who knows what will happen until we bring it down? Keep piling up your wrong doings, and the price of your head will keep going up, Heavenly Demon.
Doflamingo replies that sounded you’re saying the time to eliminate me is right now.
Fujitora tells him to not be so brash, we’ll be friends… for now.

I’m going to protect your country, whatever maybe exposed in the process, I won’t see it due to my blindness.
But the Reverie is this year. The world will make a move regardless..

The Coliseum is starting the final battle.
Koala arrives at the spectator seats just in time to witness.

As the whole coliseum goes wild and awaits the five contestants, Sabo gets ready.
He tells “MarinColosseo” to follow him. No, my name is Bartolomeo sir! Where the hell did you get that!?

As “Lucy” enters the ring, the crowd goes wild.
Sabo thinks to himself…. Just watch me, Ace!!

End of chapter

Attachments

• UcO3SM8.jpg
    UcO3SM8.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 10

ayun may spoiler na haha naunahan ako magpost, kakacheck ko lang sa mangaspoiler hehe basa muna ng spoiler :excited:

wow just watch me ace :clap:

tagal ng new chapter hehe

mukhang bitin na naman ang chapter ngayon hehe ang tagal ng release :excited:

salamat sa spoiler
at ang ganda ng spoiler
mukhang show ni franky yun ah​

mukhang rebecca na next nakama dito :D ewan ko lang haha

wooo laban na

kakainis bitin na nmn ung chapter 735,nkita ko ung raw...

sa mga excited dyan, may raw na haha

http://imgur.com/a/oHB78#18

ang kulet ng weapon ni sabo, yung tubo pa rin na gamit nila dati hahaha :lol:

malapit na yan, release na naruto eh hahaha :excited:

Last edited:

reference: mangaspoiler.com

View attachment 872823
One Piece 735 Spoiler Summaries

Credits: Aohige

One Piece Chapter 735: Fujitora’s intentions

coverart is Sanji soccer-ball lifting with Armadilos

Only the finals remain, and the four Doflamingo family members are going to be skipped and go directly to match against Diamante.
Rebecca waves at Lucy, but realizes he’s not the same Lucy she met.
Sabo tells her there may be some ruckus caused, but I’ll promise you it won’t end badly.
He tells her this country reminds him of the country they (he and his brothers) grew up in.

At the royal platform, Violet tells Luffy & co she has the pass to the lift, but with their suspicious outfits, they may be spotted.
She doesn’t recommend using the lift. Violet notices Wicca, she says she saw every thing that happened.
She saw how the one-legged soldier, who raised Rebecca in place of her deceased sister, was working with the dwarfs.
She gives gratitude to Wicca for believing in her father. Wicca cries for her highness.
This is when Luffy figures out she’s a former princess.
As she leads them to a hidden passage, she tells them Rebecca is her niece, daughter of her older sister.

The hidden passage is a royal secret passage that even Doflamingo doesn’t know about. It leads straight to the palace.
Zoro tells Luffy to carry a boulder to the to and put it on the lift, so they can all get up there faster.
Luffy grabs the boulder, and stretches to the top.

(Zoro being the brains!?)

Meanwhile at the Toy house
Franky blasts off Franky Rocket Launcher into all directions.
One missle heads for Senior, and his men tells him he should use his ability to dive into the ground and avoid it.
Senior Pink ignores him and keeps brushing his teeth with his shoes. (Insert groupie girls “oh so hardboiled!”)
The rocket hits Senior Pink, and he goes down bruised and bleeding.

He gets up and says his Sui Sui no mi (Swimming Swimming Fruit. Sui = first two letters of Suimingu, swimming) isn’t for running away from fights… he swims when he wants to only!
He washes away his blood with brandy.
The real reason he didn’t dodge the rocket though… is to protect his comrades who were down on the ground behind him.
Even Franky is impressed as his hard-boiledness.

He calls out to Vice, the comrade behind him on the ground in pain from stomachache.
Mach Vice of the Diamante Army floats up in the air like a balloon, then bodypresses on Franky, which he dodges.
As Franky faces off the two officers, another force enters the area.
Marines led by Vice Admiral Bastille surrounds the Toy house, and demands Franky to surrender.
Vice and Senior are annoyed at this unexpected intruders as well.

Meanwhile in the palace…
Dofla thanks Fujitora for making the decision.
Fujitora replies he’s not allying up with Dofla, this is just the right thing to do if the Straw Hats and others are scheming something.
The Marines should focus on minimizing the damage done to the citizens. If the Straw Hat is after your head, then they won’t hesitate for mass destruction. Then stopping them is my “justice”
I can deal with you “later”.

Doflamingo: What did you say…?
Fujitora replies, he may be a newcomer to the marines through world draft, but as long as he is in the position of an Admiral, there are things he wants to do. And that is… complete elimination of the Shichibukai system!

Another incident where a certain pirate schemed to take over a kingdom… if successful would have been a insidious outcome like this one. (He’s talking about Alabasta)
Doflamingo asks what about the balance of three forces? Then strikes Fujitora with a kick.
Fujitora blocks the kick, and tells him who knows what will happen until we bring it down? Keep piling up your wrong doings, and the price of your head will keep going up, Heavenly Demon.
Doflamingo replies that sounded you’re saying the time to eliminate me is right now.
Fujitora tells him to not be so brash, we’ll be friends… for now.

I’m going to protect your country, whatever maybe exposed in the process, I won’t see it due to my blindness.
But the Reverie is this year. The world will make a move regardless..

The Coliseum is starting the final battle.
Koala arrives at the spectator seats just in time to witness.

As the whole coliseum goes wild and awaits the five contestants, Sabo gets ready.
He tells “MarinColosseo” to follow him. No, my name is Bartolomeo sir! Where the hell did you get that!?

As “Lucy” enters the ring, the crowd goes wild.
Sabo thinks to himself…. Just watch me, Ace!!

End of chapter

e2 yata ung translation sa raw...

WOW ang lufet nung spoiler salamat idol waiting na sa release
spacer.gif

confirm na yang spoiler.
out na yung sa narutard eh

po post na lang dito mga nakama pag meron na TIA

wait mode :waiting:

sakto kakauwi lang..mukhang maganda labas ah.,

TAMA aq... pipe parin weapon si SABO.. hahahaha :excited:

Pipe Martial Arts Mastery.. mas malakas pa ito kaysa Fishman Karate.. hahhahahaa :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom