Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Re: ONE PIECE Discussion Thread Ch:816 "Dog Vs. Cat"

this thread is too deep i found oil

next time nalang ako makikidiscuss. dami ko kasing napanood, medyo kalimot na sa ganyan.

Ayus tong usapan nyo ang lau ng napuntahan hehe. Ganun ba ka tricky ung latest chap kaya daming theory

. Abangan na lang next chap haha :D.

Just move on hehe..lets talk about the next chapter.. Sino kaya talaga si Raizou.hmmm..at ano yung ginawa nya para magalit ng ganon sila Kaidou.

Ganito po talaga kami dito basta healthy discussion para iwas off topic. Lalo kapag ganitong break kadalasan dito lumalabas ung mga theory na yan na siyang bumubuhay sa thread.

We're reading the same manga, different perspectives. Agree to disagree.

Ofcourse...........? every member was conscious when Luffy met them. :lol:

May I know how old are you?

:lol: Since at that time, she was Ms. All Sunday... :rolleyes:

Technically accepted. Luffy initiated.

And you don't even understand one. How surprising.

Well, you clearly haven't wrote a story before. This is how you create lots of plot devices and conflicts. Brainstorming. ;)

Wow. Oda disappointed you for once.

Answered.

And Robin didn't know her name too since they're both under Baroque Works. :lol: No arguments here.

If you analyze, more that just "read" the manga, you'll know whose who.

Gusto nya maiguhit ang mundo.

Gusto nya malaman ang history.

Gusto nya maging Bravest Man.

Gusto lang nya makita si Laboon.

Si Franky ba to? :lol:

All Blue.

Buti na lang. May sakit ang ama nya.

literally laughing after reading this ^^

ok... after i posted my THEORY there are lots of things you quoted, but now we're down to two things...

1. Ceasar as new nakama
2. Vito's whisper to sanji

there are lots of different types of people reading ODAs masterpiece... there are people who are very imaginative, their thinking is so vast they can create stories in their head about the future of one piece... or even mini stories, stories about characters of OP... they are using their imagination... this is why there are theories, discussion, speculation, expectation around the net... i read all your post in this thread... those posts are all about the things that oda gave us... the things that we all already read... not even once you post a "WHAT IF" post... you are the one who just "READ" the manga then put what oda gave us to your fact notes... if all people will read OP the way you do then i doubt that there will be any discussion, there will be no theories around the internet... hell we wont even gonna have this thread... and i wont say that its wrong coz again... all people have different perspectives... if we're all the same then humanity will perish...

on topic... first is the way luffy recruits his nakama... we're arguing here coz of the word "MET"
you said that the gen rule is luffy met them first
i ask you what do you mean by "MET" then i put some instances that the gen rule are used... and clearly it's wrong... but then you put alot of stuff just so that the gen rule could be feasible... like using real name...so if you and i meet up but we both use our username we technically didnt met??? if you and i meet up but im wearing a mask, we technically didnt met??? you even ask me for my age because of this topic... im 30... maybe 18... could be 7... ill leave it to your imagination like what oda always does... we're arguing bcoz i theorize ceasar as their new nakama... then you quoted that post coz you already thought it was wrong... but did it ever occur to you thats its possible??? NOPE!!! coz the gen rule didnt apply and luffy hates ceasar... there are lots of special cases on how luffy recruits his namaka... luffy hates franky at first... even robin at first... luffy didnt even invite usopp... he just assume that they are already nakama... even brook... accepts luffy invitation then leave... then he's the one who asked luffy to join SHP... what made you think that ceasar wont be a special case too???but you're pretty sure i m wrong... thats what your signiture says... but how can you tell????its oda we're talking about here... so long story short im gonna tell you why i think ceasar would be the next nakama... then tell me if its possible or not...

ceasar has nowhere to go now that joker is gone... and he's wanted by so many people...his crew is gone... taken by the g5... he has a very solid dream like other strawhats... much solid than brook wanting to meet laboon... ceasars also studying devil fruit... and for sure in the future SHP will discover the truth about DF... this means that he is qualify to join SHP in their journey... he wants to surpass his former boss(vegapunk)... this relationship is like zoro and mihawk if you know what i mean... by surpassing vegapunk that means he will become the best scientist in the world... he never hurt people for fun unlike other bad people that we met... he may not aware that he is hurting people bcoz for him hes just doing it to achive his dream but almost all of SHP member hurts people initially to achieve their dream... zoro as bounty hunter... nami as a thief... usopp lying to the village people... robin and franky... because of what ceasar did he became the enemy of SHP... but this already happens to robin,franky, even usopp ... robin just wanted to know the true history even though she hurts people by doing so...franky stole from them to build his dream ship and hurt usopp... nami also stole from them... usopp vs the whole crew on leaving merry... even some of luffys friend are evil on the past... bellamy, crocodile, buggy,mr3 mr2... what if ceasar is only evil because thats the only way he know to achive his dream... and because of the influence of joker which he taught were helping him in achieving his dream...by joining SHP he could find another way to achieve his dream... that means that ceasar can still redeem himself...how??? by helping SHP... who again is the target of strawhat and law alliance???? its kaido... and kaido is using ceasars gas weapon... ceasar could be a very big help in this upcoming fight... SHP trust him enough to release his handcuff to help them...fighting in greenbit , counter attacking on mama ... here we can see that he looks happy helping chopper... and we already saw some of SHPs and ceasar gag... using him as air balloon... chopper using him as net... joking around each other... it looks to me that they're bonding...maybe oda is trying to make ceasar look good just like what he did to franky and robin... and he wont disrupt the SHP's hierarchy if he joins... he's strong but not that strong compare to the monster trio ...this is why i think jinbei is not best for SHP... ceasars on the same level as robin, franky, brook... maybe stronger... another reason is hes logia which SHP doesnt have... he could be the vegapunk of SHP as usopp is the yasopp, zoro is the reilegh, sanji is the zeff, chopper is the crocus...luffy is the roger... ceasar could be the scientist of the SHP... what could he do for them??? he could help chopper with his medicine as weve already seen... he could upgrade chopper rumble ball... he could help usopp on making weapons for SHP members... ceasar knows vegapunk and franky is using vegapunks tech... he could help franky on upgrading sunny's weapon and even the power system of sunny... sunny is using cola and we know that cola is chemical... he could use his DF power to power sunny just like what enel did to his ship... he could upgrade namis climatact and maybe after learning the secret of DF, he could embed DF power to it... hes creating weapon so he might have an interest in ancient weapons as robins ancient history... if theres a monster trio(luffy,zoro,sanji) , there could be a gadget trio(franky,usopp,ceasar)... imagine the possibilities... and from whats happening right now...ceasar is with sanji going to tea party... this could be the right time to redeem himself... he could help on the sanji rescue mission if ever we're gonna have one... just like franky to robin ..

so once again nakamas... what do you think about this... possible or not??? from 1-10 how possible is it???

now for the vitos whisper part... yup ihavent wrote a story before but i read alot of them to understand whats the plot, and understand how the writer wrote their stories...hell i even predicted some of odas work... if anyone could remember, im the one who wrote the mr.soldier and sugar power theory... im not even active here when the revelation came up... oda shows us a secret on chap 814 then reveal that secret on chap 815... and for what i know about oda, he is unpredictable... this could be another misdirection from him... this is how he creates plot twist... for a couple of chapters he wants us to think that mink didnt even know who raizo is... but then boom... oda happens... i said that im disappointed in oda because from what you're posting, you read him right, its as if hes easy to read... and thats very unlikely from oda unless YOU ARE A GOD, which is not... you just think highly of yourself... your signiture proves me right... did the idea of raizo whereabouts enter your mind??? i guess no coz if im correct you just "read" then "analyze" what oda gave to us... you didnt think of what oda is NOT giving to us... other people does... they imagine, expeculate, even create theories... thats why we have theories all over the net... they are the reason why we have discussion threads... now pls consider this two scenarios...

1. what vito whispered to sanji is what pekoms explained
-this is possible but for oda to give us a secret one chapter then reveal it the next chapter is not very oda like...but again... this could be the case and im not denying that its not possible...

now for the second scenario...

2. what vito whispered to sanji is NOT what pekoms explained
-now if you use your imagination and think of this scenario as possible... then you can see that the whole plot could take a huge turn... the thought of it didnt even occur to your head coz oda already gave us an explanation... but the thought of oda being a HUGE MOTHER EFFING LIAR didnt occur to you either...this thought occur to a lot of people... even ubber... thats how he came up with his theory... but then again, we could be wrong... but whose to say???? A GOD???

nagbackread ako at si leo lng ndi nameet ni luffy...

poor leo sya lng ndi kasali sa TOP ng STRAWHAT GRAND FLEET kasi ndi unang na meet ni luffy
and cnu cnu ba nasa TOP??? kasi alam ko ung iba ndi din nakausap ni luffy... so pde ntin sabihin na luffy didnt "met" them tama ba????pakiexplain pls tnx
If you analyze, more that just "read" the manga, you'll know whose who.

so if i start a new topic and ask you who are the TOP MEMBER OF STRAWHAT GRAND FLEET , you're gonna answer me with this??? whats this??? i didnt ask you to teach me how to read manga coz as you said we have different perspective... from what i know this is not an answer... it contradicts your avatar signiture which is "If I ever quote you out of nowhere, it only mean one thing... You're wrong." you cant prove me wrong with this kinda post... this is off topic for what i care... its either you're dodging my question or you're being a dick... but then again i could be worng about you... i cant tell... im not GOD^^ so once again... could you tell me who do you think is the top member of SHP grand fleet??? and how you came up with the idea that there is such thing as TOP MEMBER OF SHP GRAND FLEET??? haha pra kasing racist yung dating ^^ :peace:

- - - Updated - - -

Ayus tong usapan nyo ang lau ng napuntahan hehe. Ganun ba ka tricky ung latest chap kaya daming theory

. Abangan na lang next chap haha :D.

haha...yup.. astig ginawa ni oda...and yup pde natin abangan nlng mangyayari sa next chapter... pero tagal pa nan... bka amagin thread ntin ^^ pde naman tyung gumawa ng sarili nating prediction kung anu mangyayari... pra naman ndi tyu mabored... para ndi mamatay tong thread... tagal pa kasi next chap eh haha ^^

Just move on hehe..lets talk about the next chapter.. Sino kaya talaga si Raizou.hmmm..at ano yung ginawa nya para magalit ng ganon sila Kaidou.

wala pa binibigay na detail is oda kaya hirap pa masabi... pero kung paguusapan ntin next chap edi speculation na yan, prediction kasi ndi pa nangyayari hehehe... or even theories for the future... read mo theory ko about raizo haha... :thumbsup:

Ganito po talaga kami dito basta healthy discussion para iwas off topic. Lalo kapag ganitong break kadalasan dito lumalabas ung mga theory na yan na siyang bumubuhay sa thread.

TOMO... this is how we keep this thread going... isa pa naubos tyu dito gawa nung mga off topic haha... dami natin dito pag daan ng admin naubos haha... :rofl: dun ako nagsimulang bumakasyon sa thread na to... wala tuloy ako dito nung chapter na nireveal ni oda na tama ung ibang prediction ko ^^

@all

magpopost let ako new theory or update ung prev theory ko to make it more probable but i cant do it today... as i said on my prev post... my eyes are hurting... turns out im sick(lagnat)...woah.. who predicted that??? ^^ thats why late reply ko... ndi muna ako makakasali sa mga future discussion pero sana manatiling buhay ang thread na to ^^ pero after ako gumaling dito agad ako pupunta... ^^:thumbsup::salute:

Last edited:

dati nagka initan kami ng isang mod dito dahil sa discussion na sobrang init.

itong si potpot at magno magkapatid yan in real life haha
at ang kanilang ama ay si emanok. ang head ng vinsmoke assassination.

maya na ako magbabasa ng discussion ninyo. mag bebeer muna ako haha

i read all your post in this thread... those posts are all about the things that oda gave us... the things that we all already read... not even once you post a "WHAT IF" post...

TL;DR atm.

Though, I have to give you credit on this one. (on bolded)

Congrats! You finally see my point of view. I don't post theories like you or some guys do. Though reading some of it entertains me but when I see plotholes, that's when I discuss about it.

More like I'm here for the lewls. Are you not entertained? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Been there, done that. :lol:

itong si potpot at magno magkapatid yan in real life haha
at ang kanilang ama ay si emanok. ang head ng vinsmoke assassination.

maya na ako magbabasa ng discussion ninyo. mag bebeer muna ako haha

uu nga pla mod nga pla bumisita dito... ndi admin haha... eto yung mga panahon na nauso ang ban... tapos ang daming binurang page dito... haha... old days ^^ 4 years... almost... ^^

TL;DR atm.
dont worry ican wait... me sakit pa din ako so ndi ako makakaalis ^^
Though, I have to give you credit on this one. (on bolded)

Congrats! You finally see my point of view. I don't post theories like you or some guys do. Though reading some of it entertains me but when I see plotholes, that's when I discuss about it.

More like I'm here for the lewls. Are you not entertained? :lol:
ohoho.. im very much entertained as you... arigato ^^ so technically ikaw ung ndi pa nakakapagsulat ng story??? kasi kung tutuusin theory eh story pa din ^^ at gawa ng mga theory kaya tyu me threads na ganito... kasi kung walang theorist eh sa wiki nlng pupunta mga reader kung me katangungan sila ^^
- - - Updated - - -

Been there, done that. :lol:

sang forum to... bka pde ako maglurking lurking jan hahaha

Last edited:

One Piece Film: Gold 2016

image.jpg

Teaser
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zxz0IuJf2Q0

Last edited:

you even ask me for my age because of this topic... im 30... maybe 18... could be 7... ill leave it to your imagination like what oda always does...

No. I was actually curious about your age.. :lol:

we're arguing bcoz i theorize ceasar as their new nakama... then you quoted that post coz you already thought it was wrong... but did it ever occur to you thats its possible??? NOPE!!! coz the gen rule didnt apply and luffy hates ceasar... there are lots of special cases on how luffy recruits his namaka...

luffy hates franky at first...

For beating Usopp, ofcourse. They still we're first to meet. The rule still apply.

even robin at first...

No he didn't, even once. lol

luffy didnt even invite usopp...

But they're already friends and it didn't have to be an invitation. He didn't invite Robin too but he saved her and nowhere to go to and he needed a bait for Franky (though he has no other course but to join them).

he just assume that they are already nakama... even brook... accepts luffy invitation then leave... then he's the one who asked luffy to join SHP...

Luffy liked Brook the moment he saw him. He did not assume. Minute later, he was already on Sunny. lol

what made you think that ceasar wont be a special case too???

As much as I like Caesar, (character wise), Luffy hates him. Sanji hates him. Sure as hell, Chopper hates him. Half of the crew hates him. And it's not even me who needs to answer this for you.

They hated Brook for his unlikely appearance, same goes for Robin who somehow destroyed a kingdom but Luffy never hated them.

but you're pretty sure i m wrong... thats what your signiture says... but how can you tell????its oda we're talking about here... so long story short im gonna tell you why i think ceasar would be the next nakama... then tell me if its possible or not...

Then, let me ask you...how can you say so too? Not the right question to ask when it's Oda we are talking, right? ;)

ceasar has nowhere to go now that joker is gone... and he's wanted by so many people...his crew is gone... taken by the g5...

He can either go with Big Mom or burn in Impel Down. He's still got his choice of destinations. :lol:

he has a very solid dream like other strawhats... much solid than brook wanting to meet laboon...

Laboon was a friend. It was a solid bond of friendship. They were supposed to meet but Brook died without Laboon knowing any of this. Caesar on the other hand, just want to surpass Vegapunk. He will go through Big Mom's fund just to fulfill his dreams. How sweet.

ceasars also studying devil fruit... and for sure in the future SHP will discover the truth about DF... this means that he is qualify to join SHP in their journey... he wants to surpass his former boss(vegapunk)...

Then he's on the wrong ship? This guy belongs to Blackbeard Pirates then. Aren't they looking for DFs?

this relationship is like zoro and mihawk if you know what i mean...

This is too much of a comparison here. :lol:

by surpassing vegapunk that means he will become the best scientist in the world...

And guess what? He wasn't successful.

he never hurt people for fun unlike other bad people that we met... he may not aware that he is hurting people bcoz for him hes just doing it to achive his dream

WHAT?? he was not aware that he kidnap kids? he was not aware that he kidnapped them so he can drug them? he was not aware that he's using his own subordinates just so he can find out if his experiments work or not? After all these, he's not "bad"? FFS, Oda should've gave this man a halo.

zoro as bounty hunter

He hunts bad people to feed himself. It was the people who accused him as bad.

robin just wanted to know the true history even though she hurts people by doing so...

She was following Crocodile against her will.

franky stole from them to build his dream ship and hurt usopp...

Franky also came to forgive the Strawhats when he saw the lengths they were willing to do to save Robin and decided to lend them his aid.

nami also stole from them...

Before her backstory was known, yes.

usopp vs the whole crew on leaving merry...

Whole crew??

even some of luffys friend are evil on the past... bellamy, crocodile, buggy,mr3 mr2...

Luffy's rivals. And btw, Crocodile was essential during the infiltration on Impel Down but Luffy doesn't see him as an ally. Heck, he didn't want to free him up and countered him when he attacked WB.

what if ceasar is only evil because thats the only way he know to achive his dream...

Too evil to make it to the crew. :lol:

and because of the influence of joker which he taught were helping him in achieving his dream...by joining SHP he could find another way to achieve his dream... that means that ceasar can still redeem himself...how??? by helping SHP...

They don't trust him that's why Sanji still has his heart and he needs a beating before helping out. :lol:

who again is the target of strawhat and law alliance???? its kaido... and kaido is using ceasars gas weapon... ceasar could be a very big help in this upcoming fight...

His weapon almost put Zou into extinction. Great.

SHP trust him enough to release his handcuff to help them...fighting in greenbit , counter attacking on mama ...

:lol: He shouldn't be on cuffs if they trust him on the first place.

we can see that he looks happy helping chopper... and we already saw some of SHPs and ceasar gag... using him as air balloon... chopper using him as net... joking around each other... it looks to me that they're bonding..

Caesar's gags. Like he needs a beating, only to be cured by Chopper to get another beating. Yeah right.
View attachment 258591View attachment 258592

Caesar's gags like he was obviously seen a tool rather than a friend.

View attachment 258593 View attachment 258594

maybe oda is trying to make ceasar look good just like what he did to franky and robin... and he wont disrupt the SHP's hierarchy if he joins... he's strong but not that strong compare to the monster trio ...this is why i think jinbei is not best for SHP... ceasars on the same level as robin, franky, brook... maybe stronger... another reason is hes logia which SHP doesnt have...

Franky and Robin are both essential devices not only for Water 7 and Enies Lobby, but for the rest of the story for their capabilities and knowledge of the history.

he could be the vegapunk of SHP as usopp is the yasopp, zoro is the reilegh, sanji is the zeff, chopper is the crocus...luffy is the roger... ceasar could be the scientist of the SHP... what could he do for them???

A human catapult.

he could help chopper with his medicine as weve already seen... he could upgrade chopper rumble ball...

Chopper has already achieved what Caesar cannot. Chopper don't even have to use rumble except for MOnster Point. IIRC.

he could help usopp on making weapons for SHP members... ceasar knows vegapunk and franky is using vegapunks tech... he could help franky on upgrading sunny's weapon and even the power system of sunny... sunny is using cola and we know that cola is chemical... he could use his DF power to power sunny just like what enel did to his ship... he could upgrade namis climatact and maybe after learning the secret of DF, he could embed DF power to it...

Franky was able to use Vegapunk's lab to treat himself without blowing up the whole area. Meanwhile, Punk Hazard got isolated, thanks to Caesar.

hes creating weapon so he might have an interest in ancient weapons as robins ancient history...

he create weapons for Doflamingo. Dofla sells it. Kaidou is a customer.

if theres a monster trio(luffy,zoro,sanji) , there could be a gadget trio(franky,usopp,ceasar)... imagine the possibilities...

So you want Caesar just so we could have a gadget trio? :lol:

and from whats happening right now...ceasar is with sanji going to tea party... this could be the right time to redeem himself... he could help on the sanji rescue mission if ever we're gonna have one... just like franky to robin ..

As little as Sanji's concerns, I don't care about the guy too. :lol:
View attachment 258597

now for the vitos whisper part... yup ihavent wrote a story before but i read alot of them to understand whats the plot, and understand how the writer wrote their stories...hell i even predicted some of odas work...

No. If I were to describe your so called theory/ies, you are right on wrong reasons. Don't make a huge fuss about it.

if anyone could remember, im the one who wrote the mr.soldier and sugar power theory... im not even active here when the revelation came up... oda shows us a secret on chap 814 then reveal that secret on chap 815... and for what i know about oda, he is unpredictable...

If you could provide a link, that would be nice. ^^

this could be another misdirection from him... this is how he creates plot twist... for a couple of chapters he wants us to think that mink didnt even know who raizo is... but then boom... oda happens... i said that im disappointed in oda because from what you're posting, you read him right, its as if hes easy to read... and thats very unlikely from oda unless YOU ARE A GOD, which is not... you just think highly of yourself... your signiture proves me right...

HAHA. If you get intimidated for what was written below on my signature, then it's not my problem. People quote me without having any issues with that. So why suddenly it was with you? The way I see it, you're afraid. You ask people what they think after posting something long a.k.a "theory" as if you're way ahead of their knowledge. You're afraid of discussing what's wrong with your long posts a.k.a theory. You're afraid that out of nowhere, I came here to talk about your long posts a.k.a theory. You're afraid to lose the people who once praised you.

I'm no God. For once, you are right!

did the idea of raizo whereabouts enter your mind??? i guess no coz if im correct you just "read" then "analyze" what oda gave to us... you didnt think of what oda is NOT giving to us... other people does... they imagine, expeculate, even create theories... thats why we have theories all over the net... they are the reason why we have discussion threads...

I analyze the possibilities. Possibilities without having plotholes. That's how you create a good theory. Not someone joining the crew because you just wanted a Gadget Trio. :lol:

now pls consider this two scenarios...

1. what vito whispered to sanji is what pekoms explained
-this is possible but for oda to give us a secret one chapter then reveal it the next chapter is not very oda like...but again... this could be the case and im not denying that its not possible...

OK? You can have it. :lol:

now for the second scenario...

2. what vito whispered to sanji is NOT what pekoms explained
-now if you use your imagination and think of this scenario as possible... then you can see that the whole plot could take a huge turn... the thought of it didnt even occur to your head coz oda already gave us an explanation... but the thought of oda being a HUGE MOTHER EFFING LIAR didnt occur to you either...this thought occur to a lot of people... even ubber... thats how he came up with his theory... but then again, we could be wrong... but whose to say???? A GOD???

I already answered this.

so if i start a new topic and ask you who are the TOP MEMBER OF STRAWHAT GRAND FLEET , you're gonna answer me with this??? whats this??? i didnt ask you to teach me how to read manga coz as you said we have different perspective... from what i know this is not an answer... it contradicts your avatar signiture which is "If I ever quote you out of nowhere, it only mean one thing... You're wrong." you cant prove me wrong with this kinda post... this is off topic for what i care... its either you're dodging my question or you're being a dick... but then again i could be worng about you... i cant tell... im not GOD^^ so once again... could you tell me who do you think is the top member of SHP grand fleet??? and how you came up with the idea that there is such thing as TOP MEMBER OF SHP GRAND FLEET??? haha pra kasing racist yung dating ^^ :peace:

Yeah. You can calm down. People will think you're a freak. You could ask me who's on the top of the fleet. -Barto.

Racism has nothing to do with this. I don't remember saying Barto is white and Cabbage is so black. Please use a more appropriate word.

turns out im sick(lagnat)..

Get well.

- - - Updated - - -

ohoho.. im very much entertained as you... arigato ^^ so technically ikaw ung ndi pa nakakapagsulat ng story??? kasi kung tutuusin theory eh story pa din ^^ at gawa ng mga theory kaya tyu me threads na ganito... kasi kung walang theorist eh sa wiki nlng pupunta mga reader kung me katangungan sila ^^

Story?? I won story writing contests before. i can't remember when though. Not really thinking that's the highlight of my life.

sang forum to... bka pde ako maglurking lurking jan hahaha

It's a very very common forum. :lol:

Attachments

• p4jYqSc.png
    p4jYqSc.png
    291.5 KB · Views: 1
  • CEUBTBI.png
    CEUBTBI.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 1
  • brisAz6.png
    brisAz6.png
    224.8 KB · Views: 1
  • jgPmFq4.png
    jgPmFq4.png
    281.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ma0nyn2.png
    Ma0nyn2.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 3

Since we won't be having a chapter til next week, let's have something interesting to read.

ONE PIECE VOLUME 80 SBS

View attachment 258609

R: Hello! I ask you directly. In one of Brannew's lines from Chapter 700 in Volume 70, he's speaking of a "questionable man", but who could this man be? Is it someone who already appeared?

PN. A person who wished Odacchi to say "I'll start the SBS!"

O: Hey, I'm happy about this penname. What was it again? Me? So I'll let the SBS start...ah!!
It's already vocalized~~~~~~~!!!..... Yes, it has started. It's about the "Seven Warlords of the Sea", right. They appear in this volume. Please check it out on Chapter 802 "Zou" and shriek out. Also, please wait for his next appearance.

R: What is the meaning behind "SOL" on the hat of the one legged solider?
O: It's the SOL in Soldier.

R: Odacchi, can you disguise yourself with a perverted mask?**
O: Yes

R: The G in Nagi Nagi no Mi!!! What is the meaning of Nagi Nagi?
O: The state of a silent sea caused by the absence of the wind is called Nagi (calm). The name of Cora-san's ability originates from it.

View attachment 258610

R: Oda-sensei, after watching One Piece, I thought of it all the time but why is Sanji addressing Nami with "-san" and Robin with "-chan", yet it's Robin who's elder?! is there any deep meaning behind it?!

O: Well, I didn't actually think of it. Before there was a staff member who asked us about something interesting. The wish to treat a woman older than you as if she was younger, and a woman younger than you as if she was more of an adult... Is Sanji acquainted with this feeling? I replied, "Oh of course. That's right".

R: I report! I'm the person called "Yapot Papy" whose name was printed in Usopp Gallery Pirates' section in Volume 19. Thanks to you! It's a manga to learn from, and generally speaking, I accomplished to make my debut as a mangaka.

O: Oh it seems you came back. Since I'm doing this for 18 years now, I'm also glad to see my readers grow up! This means that the first book of "The Mystery of the Dinosaur (Kyouryuu no Fushigi)" was published. Those of you who want to know about dinosaurs, absolutely! Please choose the book of your nakama.

View attachment 258611

R: Odacchi! I'm giving you a pornographic book, so please answer my question. Sanji won't allow someone to waste food, but what will he do if a woman does so?

O: I think he would grab the plate and eat up. Now please give me the pornographic book.

R: When Robin-chan lets sprout flowers, blossoms scatter around her. Those are the blossoms of what kind of flower?

O: You spotted something interesting. Those flowers that dance fluffily in the air, present the glory of Robin's techniques. They are called "fuwa flowers" and waft fluffily. Please give me the pornographic book.

R: Oda-sensei, hello. I just have something I'd like to ask you. On the cover of Chapter 518, there you could see the home of the CP9. This looks like very similar to the east tower on the Jian Xin Yu in my hometown "Wenzhou" in China, so did you draw inspiration from it? I have to ask this.

O: Oh, it's that tower without a doubt. It's the training ground of the CP9, and I thought for me, who has grown up in a generation of Kung Fu movies, a Chinese oriented setting would be fine. I assume that's why I chose it. I intented to take my cue from far away landscapes, but I'm proud to know there live people who read One Piece. Thank you for the letter.

R: When Koala fell around Robin's neck, I came to like her (^o^). So concretely, under what circumstances did Koala, Sabo and Hack meet?

O: Hm, many people want to know about the life of these three. Once I start to tell you, there'll be no end.

Firstly, there's Sabo who was rescued by Dragon when he was around 10 years old. He then meets the Revolutionary Army and learned about the things happening in the world and their thoughts on it. Gradually, he also sympathizes with them.

View attachment 258612

That's when he met Hack who, as a master of Fishman Karate, teaches martial arts to children without prospects, that are raised by the army. However, Sabo carries no memories, but he isn't a boy anymore on a level such of someone who can still be taught something. Taken under Dragon's wing, he shows great skills in combat and becomes stronger rapidly.

That is when Sabo is 13 years old. A 14 year old girl called Koala is brought along with Hack and joins the Revolutionary Army. (skipping some details) She takes Fishman Karate lessons under Hack and even becomes Master assistant. The obliging Hack and Koala, are together with Sabo, increasingly applied for missions as a team due to their good affinity.

Yes, the order of their encounter has this kind of vibe,. The story is broached in the anime, but I think there's not much room to tell you everything. Please figure it yourself.

View attachment 258613

R: In a flashback scene of the Corrida Colosseum in Chapter 794, "Sabo's Adventure", Luffy says something like "Whaaeghh.. Wheeaiubiiozdhaaaingh!! Aazhoyuuwadeeaaaauaaaahhh" while crying. What is he actually saying? I recomposed, "What now? I wanted to be spoiled utterly!!! You.. Odacchi, you seem to like huge boobs too much ay, is it correct?

O: No, you got it wrong. The second half is full of falsities. The correct answer is as follows, "What now, where in the world have you been!!! I thought you were dead for good. I'm glad". By the way, Odacchi seems to like huge boobs too much, ay. That's correct.

R: Oda-san! Heso. When you look closer at the Sky Island called "Balloon Terminal of Ruins" where Urouge was, you can see that's a great number of balloons is attached there... Is it maybe floating by those balloons?!

O: You see very well (^^) That's right! There are floating balloons filled with so called "Feel like flying" helium gas when children let go of it carelessly, when the balloon flies off and there is this "Aagghh!"-like moment. How far would it fly? Right. The answer is the "Final Stop of the Balloons", Balloon Terminal. This island is a Sky Island. that was born from carelessness of children, and wanders the skies. Eventually, a civilization is born and has perished again, but the island still moves on.

View attachment 258614

R: I have a question. Why are the nobles of the Goa Kingdom (except Sabo) and the Celestial Dragons (except Doflamingo's family) so ugly? Is it because their hearts are so filthy? It is you, Oda-sensei so I think there has to be a much deeper meaning. Please tell me.

O: Well, it's actually,I go off of them!! They're wielding authority, but I don't know what's different with them. I give weird faces to those, who don't even show a touch of kindness!! Ah.. I'm sorry, I'm beside myself.

R: After the battle with Diamante, it's strange that the cape of Rebecca, who should have been protected by Robin is pretty torn. But if you look closer, it seems that she applied first aid with the cape on Kyros' wounds. If this is the case, isn't it erotic? How is it in fact?

O: You have an amazing imagination and sharp eyes! That's right. Kyros' maimed leg is treated with Rebecca's cape. I practically wanted to use more of Rebecca's cape for the treatment but since the cape would have been severely torn, Rebecca would have very much conveyed the meaning of eroticism! That's why the cape forehandedly cut in half! Safe! It's no use if Rebecca has no cape!!

View attachment 258615

R: Oda-sensei, hello. On the cover of Chapter 766, if you read the upper letters of the menu in the background from left to right, you have "skip". Furthermore, "skip", "skip"....."full skip!!". When this cover was in the Shounen Jump magazine, so was the last chapter of Naruto. It figures this manga was for you, Oda-sensei, something special, right?

O: Yes, okay. That's right. But as for the so called, "hidden message", I'm not one to unmask the trick myself. The answer is written down here, I shortened it. I got many letters from readers who only read the comics, asking what is this? I shall tell you the relation and the frame of mind only. I think the ninja manga Naruto is known by everyone, and this cover was printed in the same issue as the chapter which ended the serialization of 15 years.

Naruto and One Piece are perceived to have a hostile relationship from a public point of view, but in reality, I'm good friends with the creator, Kishimoto-san for a long time now. (laughs) On occasion of Jump, which is severely affected by supersessions of their works, we were grateful already as a result of our combined survival. It's also great that we're of the same age. Currently, Kishimoto-san managed to escape the hell of weekly publication, has a great time casually and works from time to time. Sounds like fun. (^^)

View attachment 258616

R: I have a request for you, Odacchi. PLease draw the Donquixote family members in their childhood age!

O: Yes, it's fine. But I won't draw the characters who already appeared in their childhood age.

~~~~~
The SBS end herewith! See you in the next volume~~!!

(c) Micchan and Divvens of OJ

- - - Updated - - -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

According to Shounen Jump, Volume 81 is set to be released on April 4. This will be the first Zou-centric volume.

Hoping to see Zuneisha, Neko and Inu on the cover along with Sanji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attachments

• H9PHROU.jpg
    H9PHROU.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 6
  • eaqOSlP.jpg
    eaqOSlP.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 2
  • 6JChkVB.jpg
    6JChkVB.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 1T30RkV.jpg
    1T30RkV.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 3
  • xSAMTvV.jpg
    xSAMTvV.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 3
  • XrtUVIC.jpg
    XrtUVIC.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 2
  • bg1HdWO.jpg
    bg1HdWO.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 71fLsCE.jpg
    71fLsCE.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 13

No. I was actually curious about your age.. :lol:

haha another off topic lng pla...

For beating Usopp, ofcourse. They still we're first to meet. The rule still apply.

salamat natapos na sa "MET" na yan wew... wait!!! cnung "THEY?"

No he didn't, even once. lol

franky = franky family , robin = BW

But they're already friends and it didn't have to be an invitation. He didn't invite Robin too but he saved her and nowhere to go to and he needed a bait for Franky (though he has no other course but to join them).

point taken... special cases... ;)

Luffy liked Brook the moment he saw him. He did not assume. Minute later, he was already on Sunny. lol

then after that ... as i said... brook leaves...

As much as I like Caesar, (character wise), Luffy hates him. Sanji hates him. Sure as hell, Chopper hates him. Half of the crew hates him. And it's not even me who needs to answer this for you.

They hated Brook for his unlikely appearance, same goes for Robin who somehow destroyed a kingdom but Luffy never hated them.

ngaun tapos na usapang "MET" sa "HATE" naman tyu haha... ^^ franky and robin ^^

Then, let me ask you...how can you say so too? Not the right question to ask when it's Oda we are talking, right? ;)

ohohoo... when did i said that i could??? ^^

He can either go with Big Mom or burn in Impel Down. He's still got his choice of destinations. :lol:

hahahahaha... so tingin mo kung bibigyan ng choice si ceasar eh pipiliin nya ID??? hahaha...

Laboon was a friend. It was a solid bond of friendship. They were supposed to meet but Brook died without Laboon knowing any of this. Caesar on the other hand, just want to surpass Vegapunk. He will go through Big Mom's fund just to fulfill his dreams. How sweet.

pretty solid sa tingin ko... isipin mo ginamit nya si big mom pra lng dun hahaha... cnung gagawa nun ^^ much dedication ^^

Then he's on the wrong ship? This guy belongs to Blackbeard Pirates then. Aren't they looking for DFs?

looking for DF and looking for the secret of DF ^^ funny kasi naisip mo agad BB ^^

This is too much of a comparison here. :lol:

CC = ZORO
vegapunk(former boss of na gs2 nya talunin) = mihawk(former master na gs2 nya talunin)

And guess what? He wasn't successful.

more reason he should come with SHP hahaha

WHAT?? he was not aware that he kidnap kids? he was not aware that he kidnapped them so he can drug them? he was not aware that he's using his own subordinates just so he can find out if his experiments work or not? After all these, he's not "bad"? FFS, Oda should've gave this man a halo.

read again what youve quoted ^^

He hunts bad people to feed himself. It was the people who accused him as bad.

he hunts bad people ^^ chopper aided the same people, sanji even fed the said people ^^ so... same same

She was following Crocodile against her will.

nope... shes using crocodile... for her to use croco she must first follow him...

Franky also came to forgive the Strawhats when he saw the lengths they were willing to do to save Robin and decided to lend them his aid.

again... franky hurt usopp and stole from them before knowing them... so form what i understand... franky still did terrible things to them... but he redeemed himself after knowing them...

Before her backstory was known, yes.

thank you ^^

Whole crew??

leaving merry??? yup...

Luffy's rivals. And btw, Crocodile was essential during the infiltration on Impel Down but Luffy doesn't see him as an ally. Heck, he didn't want to free him up and countered him when he attacked WB.

we're summarizing up... my point still stands... right???^^

Too evil to make it to the crew. :lol:

right... different perspective...

They don't trust him that's why Sanji still has his heart and he needs a beating before helping out. :lol:

they still trust him enough...and bonding ^^

His weapon almost put Zou into extinction. Great.

nope... jack almost put zou into exticntion... thanks to someone that didnt happen ^^

:lol: He shouldn't be on cuffs if they trust him on the first place.

again...i said trust him enough...

Caesar's gags. Like he needs a beating, only to be cured by Chopper to get another beating. Yeah right.

bonding....

Caesar's gags like he was obviously seen a tool rather than a friend.

franky and SHP on saving robin... totally not a friend...

Franky and Robin are both essential devices not only for Water 7 and Enies Lobby, but for the rest of the story for their capabilities and knowledge of the history.

ceasar is with sanji right now...

A human catapult.

uhhmm???

Chopper has already achieved what Caesar cannot. Chopper don't even have to use rumble except for MOnster Point. IIRC.

Franky was able to use Vegapunk's lab to treat himself without blowing up the whole area. Meanwhile, Punk Hazard got isolated, thanks to Caesar.

point still stands...

he create weapons for Doflamingo. Dofla sells it. Kaidou is a customer.

exactly my point...

So you want Caesar just so we could have a gadget trio? :lol:

hahaha... monster trio... weakling trio... why not??? hehehe... and thats not the only reason... you already read the others ^^

As little as Sanji's concerns, I don't care about the guy too. :lol:
View attachment 1105131

yeah... we all dont care about him... atleast for now ^^

No. If I were to describe your so called theory/ies, you are right on wrong reasons. Don't make a huge fuss about it.

hahaha... im not making a huge fuss about it... i just want you to know that i just dont " JUST READ" the manga like what you said ^^:peace: yow ^^

If you could provide a link, that would be nice. ^^

pahirapan ba naman ako hahaha...

http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=125421&page=2540&p=19083818#post19083818

back read mo simula jan... ganda ng usapan jan hahaha... welcome to our thread ^^

ndi ko makita ung tungkol sa power ni sugar... ang summary nun eh si mr.soldier ang kaunaunahan victim ni sugar... ^^

HAHA. If you get intimidated for what was written below on my signature, then it's not my problem.

haha.. napansin ko lng yan after natin magdebate ^^ intimidated??? edi sana wala na ko dito at ndi ko na dedef theory ko ^^ tyu na nga lng nandito eh haha

People quote me without having any issues with that.

bka kaya nangongonti tyu hahaha... joke ^^

So why suddenly it was with you?

nagka sig kasi after ntin magdebate... hahaha...

The way I see it, you're afraid. You ask people what they think after posting something long a.k.a "theory" as if you're way ahead of their knowledge. You're afraid of discussing what's wrong with your long posts a.k.a theory. You're afraid that out of nowhere, I came here to talk about your long posts a.k.a theory. You're afraid to lose the people who once praised you.

cnu cnu mga nang praised sakin??? mapasalamatan ^^ kagaya ng sabi mo im asking people what they think about my theory... at dun sa pinagmulan ko eh uso yan... ewan ko bkit sa panahong ito nangungunti ang ganan... bka merong kinatatakutan... hahaha... hoy ung mga tanders jan... ^^

brad... very welcome yang ginagawa mong loopholes sa mga theory ko... hell lahat ng tao ganan... kahit sa ibang forum or sa youtube... jan nakikita kung passable ung theory... but then again as i said... ITS JUST A THEORY... so bkit ako matatakot??? mawawala ang mga taong pinuri ako na ngayon eh wala na???? ^^ nice hahahaha

I'm no God. For once, you are right!

hayzz... salamat... tumama din ako sa paningin mo ^^

I analyze the possibilities. Possibilities without having plotholes. That's how you create a good theory. Not someone joining the crew because you just wanted a Gadget Trio. :lol:

hayz... again... this is not my only reason... if you still dont get it... then read again... hahaha

the one piece i mean... and not only 4 times pls...

Yeah. You can calm down. People will think you're a freak. You could ask me who's on the top of the fleet. -Barto.

Racism has nothing to do with this. I don't remember saying Barto is white and Cabbage is so black. Please use a more appropriate word.

hayz... nako... ang hirap hahaha... pero dahil member ka dito try ko paliwanag let.... una... ang tanong ko po ay sinu? panu? at bakit?

at nasabi kong racist kasi isang race ang dwarf sa one piece... sa buong STRAWHAT GRAND FLEET panu mo nasabi na meron top??? dude one piece tong pinaguusapan ntin... at kung nagbabasa ka talaga napakalaking role ay race dito...

Get well.

tnx... i still cant take a bath... pero nakakapag laptop na ko ^^ so all is good ^^

It's a very very common forum. :lol:

again... off topic ka na naman... ndi ito sagot sa tanong ko ah... bka me dumating na mod ma ban tyu jan hahaha... uulitin ko... sang forum yang sinasabi mo na nagkaroon ka na ng heated debate??? bka pde tumambay...

- - - Updated - - -

tnx... maganda yan pra sa mga nakama natin...

binasa ko na after mo sabhin na meron ka nabasa sa si oda ang nagsabing need ni kaido ang power ng wano...

@all

eto yung para sa ibang volume

ODA - "I'm Taking Questions"

Last edited:

maraming salamat sa share :thumbsup:

haha another off topic lng pla...

Forget it.

salamat natapos na sa "MET" na yan wew... wait!!! cnung "THEY?"

Luffy and Usopp.

franky = franky family , robin = BW

No. Luffy didn't hate Robin. Heck, Luffy didn't even show hatred towards Smoker. :lol:

then after that ... as i said... brook leaves...

The point of this topic is about Luffy meeting Brook right? Brook leaving on the mid of it, has nothing to do with how they met.

ngaun tapos na usapang "MET" sa "HATE" naman tyu haha... ^^ franky and robin ^^

Franky fought along side Sanji for the kids. Robin had a little amount of screentime with Caesar so I can't say. That's why I said half of the crew.

ohohoo... when did i said that i could??? ^^

Exactly. So why ask me? ;)

hahahahaha... so tingin mo kung bibigyan ng choice si ceasar eh pipiliin nya ID??? hahaha...

..and just because he has no where to go to doesn't mean he will be accepted along with his sins.

pretty solid sa tingin ko... isipin mo ginamit nya si big mom pra lng dun hahaha... cnung gagawa nun ^^ much dedication ^^

You can be dedicated without genocidal attempts though. :lol: heck, Luffy has not killed any of his enemies and he's halfway to achieving his dream.

looking for DF and looking for the secret of DF ^^ funny kasi naisip mo agad BB ^^

Because they will go far as killing the user just so they can have it.

CC = ZORO
vegapunk(former boss of na gs2 nya talunin) = mihawk(former master na gs2 nya talunin)

View attachment 258631

But he's not dedicated enough to be compared to Zoro. he got arrested for attempting Vegapunk's practice. :lol:

more reason he should come with SHP hahaha

More reasons to beat him up to pulp if he stays.

he hunts bad people ^^ chopper aided the same people, sanji even fed the said people ^^ so... same same

..then Zoro isn't evil. Chopper aided his friends. Sanji feeds the hungry. What's wrong with that?

nope... shes using crocodile... for her to use croco she must first follow him...

She's under Crocodile. The whole point of Alabasta is Crocodile searching for Pluton.

again... franky hurt usopp and stole from them before knowing them... so form what i understand... franky still did terrible things to them... but he redeemed himself after knowing them...

That's why I said, Luffy got to meet him first. ;)

leaving merry??? yup...

Leaving Merry isn't the easiest of decision Luffy made. It was Usopp thinking they just abandoned the ship because he was responsible for the money.

we're summarizing up... my point still stands... right???^^

No. You included Crocodile on your list when Luffy doesn't see him as one.

they still trust him enough...and bonding ^^

That's not how you bond with someone. Unless, you're beating your friend. :lol:

nope... jack almost put zou into exticntion... thanks to someone that didnt happen ^^

Thanks to that someone who created it for war.

again...i said trust him enough...

You don't trust a criminal so you handcuff them.

bonding....

:lol:

franky and SHP on saving robin... totally not a friend...

Ally, not a tool.

ceasar is with sanji right now...

Because Sanji is willing to kill him if Capone doesn't leave right away.

hahaha... monster trio... weakling trio... why not??? hehehe... and thats not the only reason... you already read the others ^^

And the other reasons are not qualified as well.

hahaha... im not making a huge fuss about it... i just want you to know that i just dont " JUST READ" the manga like what you said ^^:peace: yow ^^

Sure.

pahirapan ba naman ako hahaha...
Dapat lang. Hirap mo kaya i-quote.

back read mo simula jan... ganda ng usapan jan hahaha... welcome to our thread ^^

ndi ko makita ung tungkol sa power ni sugar... ang summary nun eh si mr.soldier ang kaunaunahan victim ni sugar... ^^

Ano kaya yun. Yun nga yung thread na hinahanap ko e.

haha.. napansin ko lng yan after natin magdebate ^^ intimidated??? edi sana wala na ko dito at ndi ko na dedef theory ko ^^ tyu na nga lng nandito eh haha

Ok.

nagka sig kasi after ntin magdebate... hahaha...

HIndi ko alam kung part ba ng rules ng forum yun, but I've been here for 2 years(?) IIRC. Just don't have the time to post since busy before sa scanlation team.

cnu cnu mga nang praised sakin??? mapasalamatan ^^ kagaya ng sabi mo im asking people what they think about my theory... at dun sa pinagmulan ko eh uso yan... ewan ko bkit sa panahong ito nangungunti ang ganan... bka merong kinatatakutan... hahaha... hoy ung mga tanders jan... ^^

And I responded.

brad... very welcome yang ginagawa mong loopholes sa mga theory ko... hell lahat ng tao ganan... kahit sa ibang forum or sa youtube... jan nakikita kung passable ung theory... but then again as i said... ITS JUST A THEORY... so bkit ako matatakot??? mawawala ang mga taong pinuri ako na ngayon eh wala na???? ^^ nice hahahaha

Good to know na may source kang iba. You can do better by avoiding plotholes. Just my two cents.

at nasabi kong racist kasi isang race ang dwarf sa one piece... sa buong STRAWHAT GRAND FLEET panu mo nasabi na meron top??? dude one piece tong pinaguusapan ntin... at kung nagbabasa ka talaga napakalaking role ay race dito...

I'm talking about the commanders in particular not the race. :lol:

again... off topic ka na naman... ndi ito sagot sa tanong ko ah... bka me dumating na mod ma ban tyu jan hahaha... uulitin ko... sang forum yang sinasabi mo na nagkaroon ka na ng heated debate??? bka pde tumambay...

You don't ban people who entertain the readers.

eto yung para sa ibang volume

ODA - "I'm Taking Questions"[/COLOR][/B]
[/QUOTE]

WIKI is not a very good source of information. Anyone and I mean ANYONE can edit all of the content it has. My friend, (who's part of my Scanlation team) tried to correct the content from One Piece Wiki. A minute later, the original content (w/c is wrong) is back again.

Attachments

• RoronoaZoro_Bloody_bath_original_medium.jpg
    RoronoaZoro_Bloody_bath_original_medium.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 0

Luffy and Usopp.

haha... kitams... special cases...
No. Luffy didn't hate Robin. Heck, Luffy didn't even show hatred towards Smoker. :lol:

i mean franky family and baroke works
The point of this topic is about Luffy meeting Brook right? Brook leaving on the mid of it, has nothing to do with how they met.

met pa din haha... basahin mo ang pinupunto ko dito... ang sinasabi ko eh special cases yan... kala ko tapos na tyu sa met... haha

geh pra matapos na yang met na yan isang tanong na lang... pasok ba sa pinaniniwalaan mong gen rule si ceasar o ndi??? ^^
Franky fought along side Sanji for the kids. Robin had a little amount of screentime with Caesar so I can't say. That's why I said half of the crew.

i mean ilan ang me galit ke franky or ke robin noon...
Exactly. So why ask me? ;)

..and just because he has no where to go to doesn't mean he will be accepted along with his sins.

just like robin right???
You can be dedicated without genocidal attempts though. :lol: heck, Luffy has not killed any of his enemies and he's halfway to achieving his dream.

still a dedication yeah???? ^^
Because they will go far as killing the user just so they can have it.

we all know that...but you know thats not my point right...read my reply and yours before my last reply ^^
View attachment 1105195

But he's not dedicated enough to be compared to Zoro. he got arrested for attempting Vegapunk's practice. :lol:

hayz... bkit ba parang lumalayo ang sagot mo... we're talking about the similarity of their relation to their master... they both have a former boss that they want to bea
More reasons to beat him up to pulp if he stays.

pde... kung mareredeem nya sarili nya sa pamamagitan nun eh bkit nde hahaha
..then Zoro isn't evil. Chopper aided his friends. Sanji feeds the hungry. What's wrong with that?

hahaha... pls pakibasa muna ung post mo, then ung reply ko...tapos saka ka magreply hahaha... lumalayo sa topic eh... ang pinauusapan ntin dito eh ung mga nagawa nila noon para matupad dream nila diba...
She's under Crocodile. The whole point of Alabasta is Crocodile searching for Pluton.

kitams isa pa to... lumayo sa topic... ang pinaguusapan eh gumawa ng masama si robin kahit under pa sya ni croco... ang reply mo kasi sakin dito eh sabi mo
"She was following Crocodile against her will"
sabi ko naman thats not against her will kasi nga ginagamit nya si croco... so meaning gumawa pa din si robin ng masama... kasi kaya ayaw mo ke ceasar gawa ng ginawa nyang masama... ang punto ko naman halos sila eh noon me ginawang masama... anu kinalaman ng pluton... o alabasta dyan hahaha... lumalayo pre ^^

ganito gawin mo pra ndi ka malito ^^ tip lng pero ok lng kung ndi mo gawin...

kunwari nagreply ako... tawagin nting reply1

reply1

yan ha... hehe... bago ka mag reply sa reply1... basagin mo muna ung pinanggalingan ng reply1 ko... tapos saka ka mag reply ^^

humahaba usapan sala naman na sa topic haha...

That's why I said, Luffy got to meet him first. ;)

eto na naman haha... ang pinaguusapan eh ung nagawang masama ni franky... kala ko ba tapos na sa meet hahaha... unlimited??? hehehe

eh ang lawak naman ng meening mo ng "meet" ^^ anu ga pasok ga jan si ka ceasar??? ^^

Leaving Merry isn't the easiest of decision Luffy made. It was Usopp thinking they just abandoned the ship because he was responsible for the money.

eto pa hahaha... dios ko po haha...i dont care whats the reason... the whole point is... at some time usopp still oppose the whole crew... yan pinaguusapan ntin diba... basahin mo ung isa mong reply... tinanong mo pa kung whole crew??? haha sagot ko oo... hayz....
No. You included Crocodile on your list when Luffy doesn't see him as one.

so to sum it up??? what do we have here???? ^^some of luffy's friend did some bad things or not??? yan lng ang pinagtatalunan ntin eh... haha... iwan na ntin si croco tutal sabi mo naman ndi yan ksama sa mga buddy buddy ni luffy ^^ hayz... palayo ^^
That's not how you bond with someone. Unless, you're beating your friend. :lol:

haha eto pa... iba na naman meaning mo ng bond... bro ung mga magkakalaban sa boxing me nabubuong bond yang mga yan... kahit tyu... kung makikita kita tapos bumati ako sa pamamagitan ng pagtaas ng kilay,,, eh bond na yun... dios ko po... kahit magkasamang manood lng ng sine kahit walang imikan... me nabuong bond na dun...
Thanks to that someone who created it for war.

for pursuing his dream ^^
You don't trust a criminal so you handcuff them.

hahayz... ulit pa ulit... i said trust enough... wew... ever heard of trust prisoner???? sa tagalong the trasti ^^ mga preso na pinapalaya para pagawin ng mga simple task gaya ng paglalaba... pagluluto,,, pamamalengke ^^
Ally, not a tool.

isa pa to hahaha... ang punto eh not friend eh... sabi mo tool not friend... eh si franky ba eh friend??? dios ko po dre hahahaha
Because Sanji is willing to kill him if Capone doesn't leave right away.

we all already knew that god dang it... not my point... my point is he is with sanji... this could be the right time to redeem himself... wala ako pake kung anung dahilan... ang sinasabi ko eh pde nya patunayan sarili nya sa SHP gaya noon ke franky at robin... ang sabi mo kasi essential si robin at franky noon... eh ngaun ba sa kwentong nangyayari ndi essential si ceasar??? dios ko po ^^
And the other reasons are not qualified as well.

cge na nga kung pra sau ndi qualified ung reason eh haha.. tnx for the thoughts ^^

glad you understand ^^
Dapat lang. Hirap mo kaya i-quote.

so nabasa mo na??? musta hahaha...
Ano kaya yun. Yun nga yung thread na hinahanap ko e.

ayan na pla un ung link na binigay ko... nasa baba lang...

so tama ba ako??? ^^ dont care naman if wrong or right... off topic yan eh ^^
And I responded.

tnx for that but.... haha kahit sa off topic na tanong ang layo pa din ng sagot mo... dun sa last last post mo eh sabi mo
"You're afraid to lose the people who once praised you"

tapos sa last reply ko eto sabi ko
"cnu cnu mga nang praised sakin??? mapasalamatan ^^ bkit ako matatakot??? mawawala ang mga taong pinuri ako na ngayon eh wala na????"

tapos eto sasabihin mo??? "And I responded." hahaha,,, forget it nlng off topic naman... at mukang naintindihan mo naman ^^
Good to know na may source kang iba. You can do better by avoiding plotholes. Just my two cents.

isa pa to ulit... wew... wala akong sinabing meron akong ibang source... dito lng ako nagpopost hahaha... pinapaliwanag ko sau eh welcome ang mga bad or good comments sa isang discussion... kahit sa "YOUTUBE" "IBANG FORUM" "FB"...bkit ko pinaliwanag??? kasi nga sabi mo im afraid to lose bla bla... people... eh yang mga sinasabi mong mga tao naman eh ndi totoo... kahit sa "YOUTUBE" , "IBANG FORUM", "FB" so again... bkit ako matatakot??? hayz...

"Good to know na may source kang iba. You can do better by avoiding plotholes. Just my two cents." really dude??? ^^
I'm talking about the commanders in particular not the race. :lol:

nope we're not... we're talking about the fact that you thinks there's a top ally on luffy grand fleet...and again... just by thinking that... its racist ^^
You don't ban people who entertain the readers.

hahaz... thank god you cant tell that now to those people who got banned ^^
WIKI is not a very good source of information. Anyone and I mean ANYONE can edit all of the content it has. My friend, (who's part of my Scanlation team) tried to correct the content from One Piece Wiki. A minute later, the original content (w/c is wrong) is back again.

hahaha...ive been here for almost 6 years now... you think old timers didnt knew that??? ^^

- - - Updated - - -

anyone can join guys...since game lng to... at malamang next chapter natin malalaman ang sagot... ^^ pra lng me magawa sa thread... ala kabuhay buhay eh

from 0-10 how possible is ____________

0 - impossible

1 to 9 - could be, but how possible

10 - 100% sure

let the game begins hehe

1. Raizo is in Zou -- 10
2. Raizo is not a real ninja -- 8
3. Raizo is the reason why minks have the strange ability(lightning attack) -- 7
4. Raizo is a girl -- 6
5. Raizo is the child of the shogun of wano -- 9

dagdag kau ng mga tanong na sa tingin nyo next chapter marereveal... ^^

- - - Updated - - -

@juan

dre ung sinasabi mong forum na sinasabi mong nakaranas ka na ng mainit na talakayan... bka pde malaman saan un... ndi mo sinagot to eh ^^

bka pde tumambay dun...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom