Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Re: ONE PIECE Discussion Thread Ch:892 Recognised as Strong Opponents

yung tank man nya sa kung fu ay kung fu panda...
may equivalent pa rin...

Lalabas na si luffy sa mirror bitbit si katakuri! :D

Heto na "Mamba Mentality" ng Snake Man:lol:

jocno. yan na ba yung tunay?? or fanart lanf?? siguro more on agility yung powers ni luffy na snakeman.... sana naman astig yung. new form ni luffy unlike sa bounce man hahaha.. para cool. excited na akko.. or pwede rin katulad sa kapatid ni hancock yung transformation more on reflexes na maoovercome yung sight ni katakuri .

Last edited:

jocno. yan na ba yung tunay?? or fanart lanf?? siguro more on agility yung powers ni luffy na snakeman.... sana naman astig yung. new form ni luffy unlike sa bounce man hahaha.. para cool. excited na akko.. or pwede rin katulad sa kapatid ni hancock yung transformation more on reflexes na maoovercome yung sight ni katakuri .

Naku, fan art lang ata yan eh. hehehe. excited na din ako sa transformation na magaganap. hehe

Kung sakaling man ma defeat si Katakuri siguro naman tutulongan niya si Luffy makalabas sa mirror world

Hi, this is my very first prediction in this group, I would like to hear what you guys think of it? Well, it's more of how I would like things to go down, it's not accurate but should you give you an idea of what I want to happen in the fight.

Title: Gear Fourth: Snake Man
Cover: Hajrudin backstory starts

The chapter opens with Katakuri seeing into the future and says that "I see, that's a great plan if you do that my future sight might have a problem keeping up" he continues with "Snake Man, huh?".

Luffy is in the middle of his transformation. He grows long thin arms and legs coated in Haki, he even gets a lot taller, maybe somewhere around Katakuri's level. A snake-like tongue pops up and when he breathes out something similar to poison can be seen, Katakuri immediately steps back a bit. Luffy steps forth from his fog and shouts "Gear Fourth.....Snake Man" in a loud voice.

Before the actual fight, we get more flashback from Rusukaina Island. Luffy appears to be fighting one big snake and two small ones as well. Rayleigh warns Luffy that he shouldn't let himself get bitten, that they are very poisonous, he continues with "speed is something you will really need in the future, especially if you meet someone like Kizaru or even someone who can see the future. Now Luffy, I want you to fight all of the snakes as you dodge their attacks at the same time if you can accomplish that it will help your observation Haki a lot to dodge more effectively and instinctively without plotting a course first, your body will, in other words, choose the best path of attack for you automatically". Luffy is about to get bitten and Boa in the background threaten to skin the snake alive (lol).

Back to the present, Katakuri looks intrigued and says "let's go, this will be the final battle". Luffy is the one to make the first move, Katakuri is seeing the future as he is staring at Luffy. Then suddenly the after image from Luffy disappears and Katakuri gets shocked as he tries to turn around quickly he sees Snake Man Luffy staring at him.

Sanji is just about where Caco Island is. Big Mom is closer than ever to the cake, and she looks even skinnier. Prometheus looks worried, so she get's smaller, giving Big Mom a part of her soul back and making her a bit better.

The chapter ends with Germa 66 closing on to where the other Straw Hat's are located. A sudden explosion can also be heard from the direction of the mirror where the Big Mom Pirates are located, Sanji asks Pudding to hurry, a shocking scene awaits them as they arrive there.

Chapter END
Break next week — shared his first post.

Copy paste! Hehe

q6Os0Xs.jpg

Chapter 895: Pirate Luffy VS Commander Katakuri.

Katakuri comments that Luffy looks a little different in his Snakeman form, and yeah he’s a bit slimmer than normal Gear 4 And Luffy’s like “Yeah, I’m much faster than before!” Katakuri who can’t figure out how Luffy’s able to hit him despite his dodging. It’s because Luffy’s using his new ability to bend his arms like a snake at different angles. This is called “Python”.

Katakuri tries to move, but Luffy is able to even speed up his stretching. And he hits Katakuri with a “Jet Culverin”. Katakuri turns his arm into a spiked mace and hits Luffy hard –this is “Zangiri Mochi” or “Cutting short mochi” Though the kanji is kinda like “slicing mochi”.

They’re trading blows for a while, and Luffy hits Katakuri with “Black Mamba. It’s basically a high speed gatling.

“I’ll make this easy and end it, straw hat!”

“No thanks!! Gum-gum…”

At this point they’re both breathing hard, Clearly out of it. both of their attacks hit hard “Zangiri Mochi” and “King Cobra”. There’s a huge explosion, but the victor isn’t clear.

OP on break next

Last edited:

May mamba mentality na si luffy

Lumalabas ung mga tanders kapag may pasabog si Oda :lol:

ayon oh! lumabas din and isang tanders. mga kabatch ni garp, sengoku at tsuru! :rofl: anong masasbi mo pareng magno sa mapangahas na release ni ODA ngayon? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

:excited::excited:

Matatapos na yata Luffy Vs. Katakuri

16-17.jpg

wala pa bang release? Tagal naman. excited na ako

its a DRAW!!! :madslap:

Back
Top Bottom