Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Ayus to mukhang kaya na nila imanaged yung kahinaan nila sa sea stone......... Magaling

Maganda nga e. Mukhang trinaining din talaga nila yun

Oo baka dito mas matrain yung haki niya at df mas tatagal na yung G4 niya at di masyado mataas ang mawawala sa kanya na lakas kapag bumalik sya sa form niya dati

Oo baka dito mas matrain yung haki niya at df mas tatagal na yung G4 niya at di masyado mataas ang mawawala sa kanya na lakas kapag bumalik sya sa form niya dati

if maenhance nya lakas nia ng walang devil fruit tatagal sya kay blackbeard. :D

Sino kaya yung misteryosong preso na yun?

Feeling ko may magaganap na malaking laban. Mas malaki kesa sa Marineford War.

Last edited:
plus papunta pa si bigmom at bka si katakuri round 2 pa hehehe

if maenhance nya lakas nia ng walang devil fruit tatagal sya kay blackbeard. :D

Bakit kay BB eh kaido muna mukhang yung Mace na pinanghampas ni kaido kay luffy ay may seastone, Sapalagay ko kung physical strenght malakas si luffy kesa kay BB , lumakas lang naman sya kasi sa tulong ng gura gura no mi , Pero malalaman pa natin yan Kung ma enhanced ni luffy yung haki niya dito

Haha gulat yung jailer sa dalawa eh mga halimaw:lol:
Nakita nyo si pandaman sa page 12 mga nakama?:lol:

it's so cool seeing kid and luffy together, haha

may part 2 talaga yung alliance nila w/ law sa saboady..

------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Piece Chapter 927 Spoilers
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Summary

Translation by @Masasoite

Kyoshiro's henchmen are beaten up by Sanji and Franky because they wasted food.
There is an oiran (courtesan) who is a super idol in Wano Kuni. Her name is Komurasaki.
Kyoshiro is aware that his subordinates were beaten up, since Kyoshiro himself was summoned to attend Orochi's feast, he asked Queen to send an assassin/assassins.
Orochi is determined that today he will make Komurasaki fall for him.

Update 3:
Source: @鼠绘汉化网
Note: This translation is Chinese→English so there might be mistakes comparing to original Japanese content.

Chapter 927: Toko the Maid
Frannosuke, Uso Hachi, and O-Robi are gathering at Sangoro's soba stand. They are eating noodles and chatting.
Three henchmen of Kyoshiro's appear. They extort for money and shake down the soba stand.
What's the consequence of wasting food?
Apparently Sangoro and Furanosuke gave those hooligans a lesson.

Sanji fills a bowl with noodles and gives it to a little girl with big eyes to eat.
The girl is Toko. She is the oiran's personal maid.
The most beautiful oiran of Wano Kuni - Komurasaki will appear on stage soon.
Rumor says that her amazing beauty is the ultimate version of every woman's fantasy.

Sangorou, Uso Hachi and Frannosuke immediately expressed their attention to her.
Also O-Robi said that she would meet with Orochi the Shogun very soon.
Kyoshiro heard that his henchmen had been beaten up, but he was at Orochi's banquet and it was inconvenient/improper for him to leave, so he entrusted Queen to send assassin(s) to take care of it.

And Orochi the Shogun plans to make Komurasaki fall for him at the banquet tonight.
Outside of the house, it carves 4 words in large font - ON BREAK NEXT WEEK.

(No need to say the last sentence is not the official content of the chapter itself but it looks like we won't get another chapter next week.)

Update 4:
From Redon.

More details.

- Robin, Usopp and Franky are in Sangoro's Soba Cart Cook.
- All customers in cart cook are woman/okamas.
- One of Kyoshiro's henchmen kicks Sangoros' soba pot and other drop a little girl soba bowl.
- Sanji kicks one of Kyoshiro's henchmen and Franky attacks other one with a suplex.
- Sanji give a new soba bowl to the little girl, she's very happy. After eating it, se left Soba cart cook.
- That little girl works for Komurasaki, the Top Idol in Wanokuni.
- The Kyoshiro's henchmen that scape from Sanji arrives to Kyoshiro house, and tell him what happend.
- In last panel of the chapter, we can see Orochi's silhouette behind a shōji doors. The silhouette it's a five head dragon...

Chapter has a lot of text.
Short chapter, only 15 pages.

yun lang break next week,

padami ng padami yung character

May chatbox pa sa extremeoverdose.net Mapapagusapan natin live ONE PIECE. Tara na at tumambay doon��

Last edited:
yun lang break next week,

padami ng padami yung character

interesting yung 3 headed dragon... gusto ko makita panu e choke ni robin yung mga dragon haha

Bakit sa manga hindi lang ata 3 headed creature? Parang 5 pa ata. Hydra hahaha yung Komurasaki mala Boa Hancock ang datingan eh. Hindi kaya siya yung kapatid ni momonosuke?

Full summary. Translated by u/EtenBoby

Chapter 928 Title " Courtesan Komurasaki’s debut "

At the Mine

After yesterday’s incident, the old man is very grateful, but Luffy said it’s nothing and give him some tickets.

Raizou appears.

Raizou : I’ve found the keys of the handcuffs, but the guards are not letting their guards down and it’s in a box made out of sea stone. I will think of something so please wait a little longer. He disappeared

Caribou : If u give me some as well, I’ll become your subordinate. Oh, you are going to break out right?

Bring me with you, will you?

Luffy : No, ask Kid for some tickets

Caribou : No, rumours said that he’s not that big of a deal, challenging BM and got his arm taken.

Kid throws a scythe at him. Lies! I just fought with one her sweet generals and take something that doesn’t belong to her, also my arm’s taken by the red hair pirates! And now I am going to defeat Kaido.

Luffy : It’s me who’s going to defeat Kaido!

Flower Capital

Komurasaki’s very beautiful , with high heels, Sanji eyes appeared to be heart shaped.

3 Old men : We are gonna kill that girl! We’ll bring her with us if we’re going to died! But they get defeated by the guards. The old mans had loved Komurasaki deeply, who kept crying: oh poor me, I am going to stay in this place forever.

They all decided to redeem her, and sold all their belongings, and became very poor.

They thought komurasaki will lived a happy life with him.

But it’s all a lie, and Komurasaki’s not alone, she’s got a partner, Kyoshiro

Amigasa village

Otama asked momosuke, who’s practicing with sword: "You really have a little sister? Is she alive?

Momosuke : Hiyori should be 26 by now, she must be alive, I’ve heard news about mother’s death, but none about her, so she must be alive.

Otamo : it would nice if you two were to meet again

Momosuke : No, if we do, she might be targeted by Orochi, I am not going to see her before our victory

From Redon. Little summary, more in a few minutes

In the cover, Franky is in a stage play

Raizou is with Luffy in prison, he tried to get the keys of Kairoseki's handcuffs.

Caribou appears, he said Kid lost his arm because of Big Mom. Kid appears and said it was someone of Red Hair Pirates.

3 guys try to attack Komurasaki in the street, but her bodyguard defeats them easily.

There's a flachback with Komurasaki and Kyoushirou where we can see how they swindled one of the man tried to attack her in the street.

At the end of the chapter we can see Momonosuke training and talking with Tama.

source

Back
Top Bottom