Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Online Dating, SOULMATES" (for singles 22 and above)

di pa q pwede d2 ah...gwapo pa naman ako..haha

Nickname: Eifla13

Work: Computer Technician

Describe yourself: Maliit pero Cute at may mahaba,(tahimik na maingay minsan na makulet.)

Likes/dislikes: magaling makisama / di marunong makisama

Tell us something about her: ung kalog, always Game....

this thread is cool. kyalng d ba pang desperate to? sorry for the term.. :noidea:

hi pwede kaya ako dito? haha,,saka na ako mag fill up..

tunay b ang soulmate?

this thread is cool. kyalng d ba pang desperate to? sorry for the term.. :noidea:

:lmao:you're too young i guess kaya mo nasabi yan.. Desperate are those who would rather settle for anything less than search for the one they want to spend the rest of their life with. Pero sabi nga, iba-iba yung perception ng tao..and i respect yours..:thumbsup:

Nickname: james

Work: IT staff

Describe yourself:easy to be with, makulet, mabait konti hahahahha,palabiro

Likes/dislikes: likes=taong malambing at mabait simple dislikes=taong plastic at mang gagamit

hanap ako kakulitan hahahahahhahha

:dance::clap::yipee::excited::thumbsup:

ayos to ah.. hehehehe.... check out my fb na lang.. right on my profile location..

add nyo na lang kung like nyo.. :D

well..actuallly yes, if you take it seriously, but to those who did, Id say congrats at gusto nyo tlga makakita ng seryosong relasyon(pati sa symb hinanap nyo ahaha ^^V). katuwaan lang to. but if you want to get involve much deeper to "your" friend, thats your choice paps, as for me this thread is my haeven here in symb. :)

as for the rules and forms, it wouldnt be exciting without that. I dont mind if you take the rules seriously or not as long as you follow the rules. <----<<

Kailangan kasi game ang mga members ko, ayoko ng ng pacool at maangas, gusto ko jologs lahat. pag tinanong ko kung ano gusto kailangan game sumagot ang mga members pra masaya :)

Last edited:
im michael fron batangas city. .
sex:male
work status: bhpi company. As a crane optr
like/dislike:patient,honest.and have a sense of
humor,/maldita,jeje

hmmm.... karamihan boys ah :D hihiya ako mgpost ng details ko wahah...

gandang hapon..

padaan ulit ha.. may hinahanap ako eh :)

naku lady lans hinahanap ko din sya :lol: gandang gabi :)

Back
Top Bottom