Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Open Source Project: G4 Construction Management 2015

monsterjee08

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, Si RENZ nga pala from G4Technologies Software Inc. PH. I'am creating an Open Source Software for all contractors here in the Philippines.. I need some advices on what features to add with the software.. Since it's an open source everybody could help.. I'am going to upload nightly builds at my website.. if your interested in helping with the project, kindly just email me @ [email protected]. Planned features of the software is at www.g4technologiesph.com

Application Project Plan:

Name of Project: G4 Construction Management Software 2015
Date Planned: January 27, 2015
Source Code Type: C# @ Visual Studio 2013
Planned by: Renz Abaño

To all contractors in the Philippines,

Today’s times are very digital. Computers make our most every move easy as one click. Because of this, I’m gladly endorsing our future software named: “G4 Construction Management 2015” it is still under construction for G4 Technologies Inc. Philippines. The software includes all the needs of every contractors like inventory, salary processing etc.

G4 Construction Management 2015 includes:

Salary Calculator
Hardware Inventory
Payroll Calculator
Income/Expense Calculator
Employee Bio-Data & etc.

Special Features:

Online Database System
Networking Compatible
Manageable User Accounts
AES Encrypted Data (if you choose) & etc.

View attachment 201023

Attachments

• G4-Construction-Management-2015.png
    G4-Construction-Management-2015.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Ei, just want to know how it works, Im into a construction company and the construction mgt is somewhat mess., looking forward for this program

Pwede akong magcontribute. May link ka ba sa GitHub para ipost yung code mo at pwedeng maifork?

Back
Top Bottom