Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pa help naman po. Beginner lang po kasi ako sa foxpro eh.

kzrenren2

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
1. Create a program that will input a positive number higher than 11 (use validation)
And display the following series of all numbers from 1 up to that number

Where the inputted number is 15
The column to be used are column 1 and column 5 respectively in alternate manner.

Pasend nalang po yung code. Maraming salamat po sa sasagot.

Sayang walang tumutulong sa homework. Para gumaling ka try to code it. Trial and error would make you learn the basics of FoxPro kasi pinipilit kang magbasa.

Noong nagsisimula pa lamang yung StackOverFlow they tolerate this kind of questions. Sumikip lang ngayon ang pagtatanong sa homework kasi they fear na baka the world may produce dumb and dependent programmers.

Kahit yung papano yung magkaroon ng column sana. Marunong ako nung loop na 1-15 pero di ko alam kung pano magkaroon ng indent every other number.

Hmm...I see: You're cheating. If you DO want to be a computer programmer then you should try to code it. Trial and error will give you valuable knowledge than expert programmers spoonfeeding you. You will not learn. And besides, few Symbianizers use FoxPro.

You should code it first so we can see what you have tried and will see what is the problem.

Hmm...I see: You're cheating. If you DO want to be a computer programmer then you should try to code it. Trial and error will give you valuable knowledge than expert programmers spoonfeeding you. You will not learn. And besides, few Symbianizers use FoxPro.

You should code it first so we can see what you have tried and will see what is the problem.

ya im trying my best. I got this code
"clear

j = 1
switch = 1
For j = 1 to 15
if switch = 1
@j, 1 say j
else
@j, 5 say j + 1

endif
switch = switch *2
next j
"
But, i cant do the alternating column. Can you help me with this?

Back
Top Bottom