Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

pa help po about loosing weight

datuusamma

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
pa help po sa mga dapat kong kainin araw2 pra mkapag bawas ako ng timbang. 75kgs ang timbang ko ngyon and 5'4 ang height ko. meals lang po for everyday na kkainin ko, nkpag bawas na po ako dati ng timbang. 81kgs ako pero gusto ko po sna mas mbilis ang bawas ng timbang ko, and ng ggym din ako. tnx in advance :)

right portions of fruit, vegetable, proteins and carbohydrates with right intervals.

sa second week of June pa ako nag start mag diet and mag gym, before 62 kg ako at 5'4 din height ko ngayon naging 56 kg na ako. Ginawa ko lang ay nag start ako binawasan pakunti2x ang rice mga 1 week para hindi mabigla ang katawan ko hanggang sa 1/2 cup of rice na lang sa breakfast,lunch and dinner at ngayon hindi na ako nagrarice sa dinner. Doon ka mag gym sa nag ooffer nang "old school na cardio exercises" parang nag pPE lang kumbaga. Huwag kang umasa sa thread mill.

gusto mo mas mabilis a pumayat try to visit Nutrition Clubs mas matuturuan a nila tama pag loose nang weight in a healthy way . i used to be 73 kg now im only 54 ang bunos pa nabuntis ako after ko pumayat.

pm me gusto mo turuan kita kasi dito sa province ko meron ako sarili nutrition club

if you have time, go to Leangains.com

There, you can find out about Intermittent Fasting...

Basic of IF (intermittent fasting) - 16hours fasting and 8hours eating window.

Meaning, you dont have to eat within 16hours, but you can take water, black coffee (can add a little portion of milk), diet soda. Then once you completed your 16hours fasting, you can start to eat what you want as long as it will hit your required daily macros.

Since you're working out, it will also help you to lose more fats by training on a fasted state (working out while still in fasting hours).

I am a living proof of this kind of method. I came across to 173lbs then i am now 165lbs in just 2weeks.

Btw, since you want to lose fats, you should be training on a calorie deficit.

gusto mo mas mabilis a pumayat try to visit Nutrition Clubs mas matuturuan a nila tama pag loose nang weight in a healthy way . i used to be 73 kg now im only 54 ang bunos pa nabuntis ako after ko pumayat.

pm me gusto mo turuan kita kasi dito sa province ko meron ako sarili nutrition club

ano po yan nutrition club? pwde mo po ba ako turuan?

Back
Top Bottom