Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

pahelp po HTML/CSS with database blogsite

pyompyim

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Main requirements (blogsite)
-HTML 5
-CSS
-Javascript (if necessary)
-Php (if necessary/if its dynamic)
-As much as possible it's uploaded on the internet but if resources is limited just send the via email.
-Dynamic and uploaded blogsite will receive additional points

Use codeigniter for PHP and Bootstrap for Frontend template then for free site, just use Heroku, but for database I suggest MongoDB but since there are MySQL free database hosting I guess you should use MySQL. by the way for free hosting database for MongoDB it is mlab.com, now for MySQL, I don't know any free hosting but there are alot on the internet :)

raw php with mysql , you can host freely with unlimited storage and bandwidth but 3 sites only using infinityfree online. It is easy to upload to their cpanel like any other and you can use filezilla or cyberduck for 3rd party file transfer.

may natutunan ako san paghosy mongodb, thank you @bloodsucker. hanap ko din eh nag nodejs ako atm.

Back
Top Bottom