Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

panu magpasa ng apps

kei1017

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
i wanna ask the genious kind people here to teach me on how to share apps especially games to another android using apps.anu po bang apps ang iddl ko pka maipasa ko .apk s ibang pone.pls help me.pm po

Last edited:
ts, dl ka ng shareit s playstore...hope it helps

i wanna ask the genious kind people here to teach me on how to share apps especially games to another android using apps.anu po bang apps ang iddl ko pka maipasa ko .apk s ibang pone.pls help me.pm po

Hi, you may download the app saver application to to get the apk file of the app that you want to send.

Bluetooth App Sender

cleanmaster na lng gamitin mo....
go to app manager- then click mo yung gusto mo iback up then click ok..
go to my file then cleanmaster-backup...

Back
Top Bottom