Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

patulong naman po sa paggawa ng thesis

• Thread starter janessica
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 2,951
J

janessica

pwede po ba ninyo akong tulungan sa paggawa ng thesis? sa paggawa po ng acknowledgement, dedication introduction at iba. please po tulungan ninyo ako

eto dedication ko sa thesis ko nung college:

To God the Father, for lighting the path I am traversing, for being my constant companion in my life, for being my feet when i couldn't walk, my eyes when i couldn't see, my ears when i couldn't hear, my hands when i couldn't touch, my mouth when i couldn't speak, my shoulder when the load is too heavy...

To Nanay, though i have felt your touch only for a while, though i have heard only the introduction of your lullabies, though i have witnessed little of your smiles, though i have seen only few sparkles in your eyes, you are forever here in my heart...You will always be the best mother in the world ...

:D college days :D

pwede po ba ninyo akong tulungan sa paggawa ng thesis? sa paggawa po ng acknowledgement, dedication introduction at iba. please po tulungan ninyo ako

Pre tulungan kita pagawa ng thesis MO I.T thesis system b yan with Document..?
email mo ko d2. dependende sa scope ng thesis mo at limitation.
0915 6984380

Back
Top Bottom