Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Essay people are funny

people are funny

From a perspective where i am at, i find people to be funny, even comedic in certain ways. Simply because no matter what the circumstances are, guilt tripping them to their side or just shift the blame to the others around. i believe it is called "BEING MATURED or to simply put it, "MATURITY".

I remember month back when i reminisce of something being alone and was opposed saying they just have matured. While thinking to it, i find it just a shenanigans to just reflect their point and also to kind of degrade what I've said(sort of). Either way, when the same thing caught them, they can't keep up.

those are the things i found funny nowadays or i might say hilarious. but let me say this, we all grow up one or another but maturing to some capacity is another topic to discuss. either, it's just a hilarity to think that they've achieve something like that but to fail miserably....

that was the most funny 😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom