Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PHP+MySQL Information System Setup Training

akobud0y

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Baka sakali lng ako baka meron dito isang mabait na programmer who is willing to teach ng php+mysql. i do have background sa programming kaso di ko siya na practice due to sa network ang napuntahan kong specialization. To cut the story short i'm a frustrated programmer i have basic knowledge and have lil concenpts on VB6 the old school one. i preferred sana from scratch without using any third party softwares and framework just notepad and incorporate with MySQL. Isa example lng sana is information system para makapag database for the application.

-Userlogin
-Add,Edit,Delete,Search
-stored data thru MySQL.
-Date Range from this date to end date and displayed the result on the page.
-import data from excel
-add cart feature
-Error handling

Gusto ko talga matuto at makagwa ng ganito website. MArami salamat in advance sa makakapansin at makakatulong.

Thank You,
Jay

http://cur.lv/1580h0

Download the rar file, apk mobile apps and laman nyan at install mo sa andriod phone mo.

Completo yan meron server na BIT SERVER para marun mo ang php
meron dyan phpmyadmin kasama sa BIT SERVER

meron jan IDE ANWRITER dyan ka magcocode,

meron din dyan tutorials php, sql query, html, css, jquery, javascript etc.

ikaw na bahala mag explore.

Hi Guys,

Baka sakali lng ako baka meron dito isang mabait na programmer who is willing to teach ng php+mysql. i do have background sa programming kaso di ko siya na practice due to sa network ang napuntahan kong specialization. To cut the story short i'm a frustrated programmer i have basic knowledge and have lil concenpts on VB6 the old school one. i preferred sana from scratch without using any third party softwares and framework just notepad and incorporate with MySQL. Isa example lng sana is information system para makapag database for the application.

-Userlogin
-Add,Edit,Delete,Search
-stored data thru MySQL.
-Date Range from this date to end date and displayed the result on the page.
-import data from excel
-add cart feature
-Error handling

Gusto ko talga matuto at makagwa ng ganito website. MArami salamat in advance sa makakapansin at makakatulong.

Thank You,
Jay

download xampp, master the basics https://www.w3schools.com/php/, learn oop, learn framework. congrats you're now a developer. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom