Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Play Plants vs. Zombies 2 on your PC (ENG Version)] using BlueStacks

TS im using win 7 64bit wala naman kasi sa system ku yung location like this C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\SharedFolder

yung sa akin :help: iba yung location sa loob ng Bluestacks folder wala ng ibang folder sa loob di ko alam kung san ku ilalagay
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 380

Attachments

• sharefolder.png
    sharefolder.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 18
peru wala na po ibang folder sa loob ng bluestacks ku eh yung screenshot ku iba eh thanks for share nlang
http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=799336&stc=1&d=1380947233

mali po kasi nasa program files ka eh
nakahide kasi si ProgramData

ganito dapat

View attachment 138801

try mo na lang itype manual or copy mo n lang ito

C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\SharedFolder

View attachment 138802

tapos paste mo katulad nito

View attachment 138803

i hope you get it.

Attachments

• pd.png
    pd.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 57
  • pd1.png
    pd1.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 56
  • pd2.png
    pd2.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
ah ok naka Hide nga.... thanks for sharing dapat kasi Ts naka sali na din sa instruction dami kasi di nakaka alam lalo pat nakahide pala nakita ku na salamat ng marami kaya pala dami negative comment di nila mahanap location :clap:

mas mgnda cguro TS kung my video instruction kau para mgets ng lahat suggest lng nmn ung sakin thanks d2 try ko later :P more update :)

I downloaded Plants VS Zombies 2. In the 5th level, you take a new power (“Power Pinch”), that requires you touch the screen to slice off the Zombie’s head. But because I downloaded the game on a computer, not for iOS or Android, when I click on the zombies, nothing happens! Probably because of the touch screen thing.

Again, I’m playing in Bluestacks. Who knows how can I replace the touch screen action with mouse-clicking?

not working yung tip ni acetrease123 nahold ang control button plus mouse roll and left click...

I downloaded Plants VS Zombies 2. In the 5th level, you take a new power (“Power Pinch”), that requires you touch the screen to slice off the Zombie’s head. But because I downloaded the game on a computer, not for iOS or Android, when I click on the zombies, nothing happens! Probably because of the touch screen thing.

Again, I’m playing in Bluestacks. Who knows how can I replace the touch screen action with mouse-clicking?

not working yung tip ni acetrease123 nahold ang control button plus mouse roll and left click...

http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1057566
yan po save file ko baka makatulong naglaro muna ako sa tablet tapos kinopy ko ung save file dun nilagay ko sa bluestcks sana makatulong :dance:

working pero mabagal ang laro at sounds parang lag...

Back
Top Bottom