Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Playstation 4 Jailbreak Thread

mike013

Symbianize Angel
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Lets wait for further news and the developers was still working on it

kung e2 ung kumalat na jb ng ps4 brazil....malamang na patch na ng sony yan.....

kung $100 - $200/10 games......depende pa sa laro.....

magkano kaya bentahan nyan sa pinas???

eh ung cobra ode nga sa ps3 super slim.....5K...marami na namamahalan.....yan pa kaya.....:lol::lol::lol:

karamihan din ng games sa ps4 auto update......

Last edited:
ps vita nga wala pa jb eh... mas matagal pa na narelease yun ps4 pa kaya na ala pa 2 years. Alam na alam na ni sony gagawin nila. Pero sabi nga nila, there is no such thing as perfect. Lahat ng software may butas so hindi natin masabi in the future na jb proof ang ps4. Pero as of now, there's no way. BTW, I'm PRO legit and will be in the future, but can tolerate piracy. I don't have a thing against those who patrionize it, but still, I wish na wala na lang piracy para mas marami pang games ang ma-release. :thumbsup:

sana majailbreak...pero hindi ngayon...siguro mga 5 years pa para may maganda nang library ps4...

haha ako din....

sana wag ma jailbreak ps4......

dati JB user ako.....psp/ps3/xbox360......

pero mas worth it pla maglaro kung legit gamer ka.....:lol::lol::lol:

ngayon ko lang na appreciate ung mga trophies.....

Last edited:
Mukhang malabo rin siguro ang JB lalo na may biglang sulpot na updates ang PS4. Support din natin ang devs at pinaghirapan din nila yan.

I would like to announce for the sake of other gamers

the jailbreak for Ps4 is now on going, ive checked several underground websites about this matter and yes

on-going na po.

@jco Yes definately supported naman lahat ng devs ang kainilang master piece consoles

but still ano ngyari? PS1 ? PS2? PS3? or other consoles that has already have been jailbreaked?

lets enjoy what have been developed and hacked lol

I would like to announce for the sake of other gamers

the jailbreak for Ps4 is now on going, ive checked several underground websites about this matter and yes

on-going na po.

@jco Yes definately supported naman lahat ng devs ang kainilang master piece consoles

but still ano ngyari? PS1 ? PS2? PS3? or other consoles that has already have been jailbreaked?

lets enjoy what have been developed and hacked lol

san mo nakita? ito ba un? http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/forums/311-Underground-PS4-Scene-Newz di nman updated eh

lol jailbreak agad? konti pa lang nga magagandang games na malalaro jailbreak agad? padamihin nyo muna lol

@michael nope, hindi gaming or community site yung forums na binanggit ko, Its more about programming and mods on different hardwares

PS: nasasainyo naman kung mag Jailbreak kayo or what, the purpose of this thread is all about the news and what's happening on the industry of Sony (playstation 4)

haha ako din....

sana wag ma jailbreak ps4......

dati JB user ako.....psp/ps3/xbox360......

pero mas worth it pla maglaro kung legit gamer ka.....:lol::lol::lol:

ngayon ko lang na appreciate ung mga trophies.....

Can I ask where did you buy your PS4? I was thinking of using the money to set up a PC but the price is just too big for me thus I am resorting to purchasing a PS4 first to kill time. Datablitz's price is too expensive to my taste at the moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom