Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PLDT Fibr disabled connection to third party router/hub/etc... ?

etoma

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I was just informed by PLDT Customer Service that they recently disabled third party router / hub connected from LAN1 from the fibr device.

Since LAN1 lang ang pinaka main internet connection ng PLDT fibr modem, I have my own buffalo airstation router connected from LAN1 (using cable) of the device para pwede ko makabit ang ibang pc ko using the LAN ports of my router. So, it was working before.

Then recently lang daw nag firmware upgrade ang PLDT Fibr device and they disabled the use (connection) to third party router/hub per PLDT Customer Service via 171.

Pero, working yung connection from LAN1 of the Fibr device directly to your laptop/pc.

Sa mga naka PLDT Fibr, are you guys experiencing the same problem currently?

Last edited:
nope, okay pa rin... la naman ganyang Prob...

ok naman sakin,,

ask ko lang kng pinalitan mo na ba ung wifi password ng fibr mo ?

.. kasi kang hndi pa ma reremote ni pldt ang modem mo pwede nila i block ung third party router mo

as of now sa office working i have pldt fibr 100mbps connection , split ko s DDRWT router 1, split again sa MIRCUSYS router 2 then split ulit sa Asus 1200 router 3 then pang PTP sa bahay haha

Back
Top Bottom