Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PLDT PLDT HomeBro Ultera Can't Log Wifi Portal/Invalid Certificate/Captcha

Ericxon

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
For almost two months now, I have been trying to get information from the internet
on how to fix the following problems, as pictured below:

First, an invalid SSL Certificate in my Ultera GUI interface...
As you will notice, the certificate is not from Ultera but some other entity named WB Internet Widgits Pty Ltd.
I wonder why the certificate belong to WB, what relationship does it have with Ultera, or Huawei? Or is it a malware
embedded within the Ultera hardware that despite several attempts at installing my PC with new, clean OS, and making
sure it is virus-free, somehow same WB SSL certificate is what always contained in the Ultera LTE CPE B2268S Modem's
User Interface. Ain't SSL certificate supposed to come from Ultera, or Huawei or PLDT or whoever is manufacturer?
View attachment 259915 View attachment 259987

Maybe because of this invalid certificate or for some other reason(s), I cannot logon to
PLDT portal but instead an Error Code (pictured below) is preventing the login procedure:
View attachment 259907

And since some sites has some prerequisites (like being logged first to ISP portal, secured connection),
thus I frequently got Captchas from various sites.
View attachment 259908

I don't very much complain about answering Captchas to prove that I'm no robot.
But what I'm really very annoyed is that I cannot play my online game normally. When running the official game launcher,
Captcha is always triggered, intervenes in the game's normal process of checking live with the server for new patches and
updates, holding up the game client from connecting with the game server, unable to play online. When Captcha is triggered
(by a webpage integrated within the launcher), a OK pop-up first appear to show the game client's connection error, then
Retry/Cancel pops-up next. As the Captcha challenges takes priority over the game launch, the game launcher suspends,
awaiting validation result from the Captcha test, it waits unaware that, pop-ups are giving player/user difficulty navigating
to the Captcha challenge window as these error pop-up message boxes incessantly keeps getting the focus. Cancelling the
launch is the only way out, thereby terminating an important process of the online game.
View attachment 259910 View attachment 259917

Finding a manual game launcher, is at the moment my temporary solution. With ability to skip and bypass patch/update routine,
the manual launcher cuts the process forward and displays ahead the account login and verification window, avoiding Captcha checks
and succeed at every game log ins. When game client become outdated as new game versions and updates is released, it then
becomes necessary, to again establish an active online patch/live update with the server, using the old normal official game client,
to once more go through the same old Captcha predicament. While PLDT-HomeBro's connection integrity is at Captcha's scrutiny,
I turned to use my portable Globe Tattoo Wifi, as substitute connection to specifically perform the needed patch and updates of the
game client. With prepaid Globe Tattoo, the official game launcher's tasks at game patch and updates finished thoroughly without
Captchas. Of course the use of another ISP is a hustle and an additional expense that could been none existent if only PLDT is more
responsive to its subscribers.

I wonder if any soul lurks within Symbianize who may enlighten and shed some workaround on the issue?

Sa tagal na nang ibinuhos kong panahon sa paghahanap ng solusyon sa problemang ito, at sa sarisari na ng paraan na sinubukang
gawin at tuklasin, sa pagod yata't limitadong kaalaman kaya kayo ngayon ay gustong kong abutin. At sa unang pagkakataon ng
pag post ko sa isang forum tungkol sa bagay na ito, ay sa mga Symbianizers ko naisipan ang dumulog, ito ay sa kabila ng pagiging
isang kauri at bilang kasama sa loob ng bakud ng PLDT. Umaasam na may halingtulad ng problema ko sa inyo na may nasaliksik
at meron mungkahi pang solusyon? Samantala, ang PLDT Homebro ay di maasahan na kahit maka ilan ulit tawagin ang pansin,
ay walang kibot di mgbigay ng pansin. Matagal pa ang 2 taon upang sila ay lisanin at ipagpalit ko sa iba.

Salamat po sa inyo. More power to Symbianizers!

Attachments

• Modem.jpg
    Modem.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 107
  • PLDT-Portal.jpg
    PLDT-Portal.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Captcha.JPG
    Captcha.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 22
  • FlyffLauncher.JPG
    FlyffLauncher.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 29
  • FlyffLauncher2.JPG
    FlyffLauncher2.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 17
  • GUI-Cert.jpg
    GUI-Cert.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
PLDT Ultera user din ako ts. homebro username at password nilalagay ko dun haha. May mga captchas din ako sa ibang sites :( haha. Flyffer din ho ako haha nice ts hindi ko binasa lahat kasi english :( hahaha

HomeBro Ultera din ako, pero bakit palagi nlng may captcha ako naeencounter pag mag load ako ng site? So annoying

Common problem ng sa playstation sa ultera ay hindi maka online multiplayer. ayaw maka connect sa ps network kasi blocked daw yung ip address ng ultera. ibig sabihin daming restriction sa router ng ultera para di masyado ma tinker o hack ng mga consumers, di mo ma seset ng static ip kahit mag bridge ka ng ibang router . ang ginawa ko lumipat nalang sa pldt dsl plan 1299, ayun nakaka multiplayer ulit ako sa psn. advice ko lang umalis na kayo diyan sa ultera kasi daming ginawa ng tech ng pldt sa router ng ultera. mag switch plan ka na sa dsl since unli siya.

I use VPN pra mawala lang yan lintik na capcha na yan minsan ksi ng sstop ung download ko dahil sa captcha pg i reresume ko ulit nid ko i re answer ulit ung captcha pra mg resume download ko from mediafire~

Back
Top Bottom