Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Polaroid MID0748 (Tablet) After RESET button not power on na...

ChessmasterX

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Just today (afternoon), playing Candy Crush and accessing FB, nag-hang lang, then naisipan ko lang mag-reset sa RESET button nito, ayun hindi na nag-power on. Try ko ulit i-recharge, wala na, blank screen na ulit. Fourth time na yata nagkaganito. Yung first three times, nag-ha-hang lang sa LOGO screen o kaya stuck sa ANDROID, naipa-service ko pa (at SM Makati where I bought it last year) since warranty pa siya. Now, last July nag-expire na warranty ko, I need to do something to re-activate my tablet. Ano ba mga solutions nyo dito (pati sa iba)? I read some threads here regarding similar problems, pero parang hindi yata sila nabigyan ng solutions. This is also my first time to join any site with this chat or forums, kasi may pagka-technical din ako kaya ayaw ko sanang mag-join. I tried this siguro for experience and also to share whatever knowledge I gain since my first time to tinker with computers (mga IBM PC pa nuon hehehehe) and other gadgets. I hope joining this site will be both beneficial to me and to the mobile community. Many thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom