Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ps One Games for sale?

zoom707

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Good day, ask ko lang kung meron pa nabibilhan ngayon ng retro games. I am looking for Harvestmoon back to nature CD baka meron pa kayo or kahit yung laman lang mismo nung cd. i tried to dl roms but pixelated yung games.

PS. Mod sorry di ko sure kung tama yung location ng thread ko. pa move nalang po if ever. pasensya na.

Thanks Guys hope you can help me.

Godbless

if moded yan ps1 mo download ka nlang sa cool rom. tapus burn mo na lang sa cd. pag orig no choice join ka na lang sa mga fb group na nag titinda ng mga classic consoles & games.

Back
Top Bottom