Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PS|tutorials: (Rendering - how to make siggies and more)

HAHA nice tS ! ang ganda aa ? Salamat po .

panu ba maglagay ng image? di ako marunong pag gumawa ako ng bagu di ako maklagay ng image ee..noob talga ako

HAHA nice tS ! ang ganda aa ? Salamat po .

walang anuman po.. :)

naks galing galing talaga :)

Di ako magaling masipag lang..

panu ba maglagay ng image? di ako marunong pag gumawa ako ng bagu di ako maklagay ng image ee..noob talga ako

paano pong maglagay di kita gets? >.<

pa add nalang po sa YM kung me tanong po kau mejo busy2x na rin eh.. OL ako lagi sa YM:
pakilala lang

How to add or drag image to your signature image background:

*Create a new file (background image)

*Open the desired image (ctrl+o)

*Cascade the image by clicking the image title outside.

*Once it is cascade you can drag the image to your background image by using a move tool. You must see an arrow sign with a plus (+) when you are dragging it.. :)

or

*Simple use a marque tool or lasso to copy the image and paste it in the background. :)

Last edited:
tama si polot, ganda ng gawa niya. pero :more: pa kasi basic lang eh.. :clap:

ang ganda..kaso wala ako adobe photoshop para magawa...my link ba kayo/

TUTORIAL LIST:

Rendering Tutorial
Simple Signature Tutorial
How to add or drag image to your background.

FIRST TUTORIAL:

GgCOB.jpg

SECOND TUTORIAL:

V4ZG2.jpg

visit my other thread: Signatures|Banners|Etc Free to request

Hope this is usefull to you...

More tutorials to be shared...

:salute::thumbsup::salute:

Pamarka muna TS....Thanks:salute::salute::salute:

pwede ba avatar? pano ba gagawing nagsslide yung camera ko tapos nagflaflash yung camera ko? tignan mo yung avatar ko

Back
Top Bottom