Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Psp vita help

george_allen07

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
How do I download psp vita games to the memory card without the game cartridge? (Is my term correct?)
Do I need to upgrade/downgrade the version of my console?
I’m new to this. I read threads but I’m still confused.

Thanks in advance.

ps vita

if 3.60 firmware version mo pwede i henkaku yan

if 3.61 pataas gawa ka psn id tapos mag download ka sa psn store may bayad

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/
punta ka dito check mo

how to get games downloaded using vita's memory card?

legit answer: Go to PS Store and buy your games there and you need a PSN credits to buy games there.

pirata answer: You need a Henkaku compatible Vita (3.60 firmware version) nonpdrm installed as a plugin and iPKG as your PSN store alternative to download your games there for free.

help po, my bro accidentally updated my firmware to 3.69 najajail break na ba firmware 3.69 ng ps vita thanks

Back
Top Bottom