Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Freedom Wall - straightforward

SuperZheL

Sweet but Psycho
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Eternal Love
Royal Wisdom
Good Luck
Enormous Fortune
Space Stone
Mind Stone
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
You can post anything you want to say but post must still follow Forum Rules. Post not in accordance with the forum rules will be reported.

I just realized, I trusted the wrong people. I'm telling my stories, my weaknesses...

Mentally and emotionally tired.

They said "I'm always here if you need someone to lean on" but where are you when I called your name? Where are you when I needed you the most?

I've realized, I'm forcing a conversation with someone who can go days without talking to me or update and be fine, although I understand but still hurt.

In life, you will fall out with people that you never thought you would. Get betrayed by people you trusted with all of your heart. And get used by people you would do anything for. But life also has a beautiful side to it. You will get loved by someone you never thought you would have. Form new friendships with people that will establish more meaningful and stronger relationships. And overcome things you never thought you would get over. We all have chapters that end with people at some point in life. But take pride in knowing that the very best part of your book is still being written.

After ng breakdown, may breakthrough..

Tandaan mo, kahit gaano karaming breakdowns ang maranasan mo, at the end of the day, may breakthrough na ipararanas si Lord sa'yo.

Piliin mo maging masaya araw araw, maikli lang ang buhay. 🥰

I now understand where the hate comes from.

Hindi masamang gumawa ng tama, ang masama eh yung ayaw mong tanggapin na nagkamali ka. Ang tao khit gaano kagaling,katalino at kapowerful, nagkakamali rin. Nobody's perfect ika nga. Nasa pagtanggap lang yan kung mamasamain mo o hindi. Kung may galit ka sa isang tao, hindi mo kailangang idamay ung mga malalapit sa kanya. Di mo kailangang manghamak ng tao just to prove na you're right all the time.. Life is too short, make the most of it, you don't know when your last day is. Make your life worth living. Di natin madadala sa taas anumang kayamanan o kapangyarihan meron tayo. Ang tanging gawin eh maging mabuti ka sa kapwa mo. Be mature enough. Hindi tayo tumatandang paurong. Ang isang pagkakamali, hindi na dapat sinusundan ng isa pang pagkakamali. Everyone makes mistakes, admit your own before you point out someone else's. If someone corrects you and you feel offended, then you have an ego problem. Pride will always be the longest distance between two people.

Manipulative people do not understand the concept of boundaries. They are relentless in their pursuit of what they want, and they have no regard for who gets hurt along the way.

People are quick to judge others faults, but never quick to point out their own. They tell you to be yourself and then they judge you. People love to judge. Yet hate to be judged. Don’t judge me until you walk in my shoes. Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on. The shoes have a size though, not everyone can fit in. We can’t judge others until you see clearly down their path. People should really look at themselves first before they try to judge others. When you've lived my life then you can judge me.

Remember,
Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged

Everyone has their own story. Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.

Kindness costs nothing but its value is priceless. Be kind. Always.
:)

Sana Matanggap.

3months na since nawala ka. Trying to sell coffee pero kulang parin. Lord ibigay mo na sa akin ito, ready na ako sa kung ano man ang mangyari.

Naiiyak ako. Di ko mapigilan. Ang hirap pigilan. :weep: Yung nag eencode ka pero tumutulo yung luha mo. Ang sakit sa loob makakita ng mga batang pinapatay ng walang kamuwang muwang o kalaban laban. May nakita ako sa NF ko 13 years old pinagbabaril habang nagtitinda ng balut. Baka daw napagkamalan lang bakit binaril. Diyos ko, ang bata bata bakit pinagbabaril. Bakit may mga ganitong klase ng taong walang awa at konsensya. Gusto ko mahiga na lng at umiyak ng umiyak. Di ko kaanu-ano pero ramdam ko yung sakit. Sobra. Kawawa naman yung bata. Kaya ayaw ko nakakakita ng ganitong mga balita kasi malaki ang epekto sa akin. Ilang araw na naman akong malulungkot at mababalisa. Iniisip ko yung bata. Sana masaya ka na sa kinaroroonan mo kasama mo na ang Panginoon. Ipagdarasal ko ang kapayapaan mo. Lord ikaw na bahala sa gumawa nito sa kanya. :weep:

1 month pa lang pala yun :rofl: akala ko 2 months na. Hahahahaha. Why does it feel like its been a long time :lol: is it because he never left my mind since that day? :lol:

1 month pa lang pala, pero I was able to lose that much. Parang di ako makapaniwala how that fire of proving someone wrong brought me. Kaso yun nga lang nahospital naman :rofl:

But its fine, sabi ko nga there's always a first time. Paglabas ko dito sa hospital, alam ko na how to take things differently and effectively. Yung di na sana ako mahohospistal diba. Apaka hirap eh :lmao:

I am happy and proud of you kasi you've made it. At least ngayon hindi ka na nasasaktan. Okay lang yan if you still think of him, miss him or still have that feelings for him. Ang mahalaga okay ka na. Relapse may happen, but I am confident enough that you will know what to do the next time it happens ☺️

Father God, I feel so stressed and unsettled. My mind is racing with a million 'what ifs' and I find it so hard to shut the thoughts off. I ask that You would take every thought captive today..🙏

Sometimes we have to face those things and thoughts that causing our stress. Always find a way to make things positive in a negative situation. Smiling and laughing is free.

Okay lang yan, makakahanap ka rin ng magbibigay sayo ng Mind at Space stone ng buong puso, na hindi nagmamakaawa or nanlilimos. :giggle:
Yung mga what ifs mo kalimutan mo na, tanggapin moi na lang mga resulta nung mga mali mong desisyon nung tanga ka pa, bawi ka na lang next life :punish:

Hays. Lalo lang tuloy sumama loob ko sa isang tao, dalawa na pala. Lalo lang tumindi ung galit ko.

From Sing to Sing 2 made me realize that sometimes you just need one person to believe in you that you can make it, that you can reach your dream.

If it wasn’t because of Nana, Moon should’ve given up. But because Nana believes, lumaban sya, pinatunayan nyang mali sila at kaya nya.

Ewan ko ba, pero naiiyak lang talaga ako ngayon :lol: nakailang beses ko nang napanuod ‘to pero ngayon ko lang narealize yung pagiging proud ni Nana kay Moon sa last part.

I’m just lucky enough I only not have one but 3 guys who believes in me :lol: opo lalakero po ako :rofl: yung isa hindi pa nakakapagsalita, pero I know he do believe in me. Syempre anak ko yun, may choice ba sya? :lmao: then I have Kurt then him :pacute: well right now I couldn’t ask for more 🫶🏻

Back
Top Bottom