Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pwde ma convert si DV235t into witribe? Newbie here

huncraze

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga tol pwde po sya gawing witribe or lagyan ng witribe mac si dv235t or convert the framework into witribe? thanks NEWBIE here RESPECT PLS :)

thanks sa reply sir.. papano po? newbie po kasi

Boss pa pm po tut nyo pano convert to witribe. Maka tulong sakin maconnect dv ko. I will give my spare sa inyo as appreciation. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
pa share naman po tut nyo, if ever maikonek ko po tong dv ko i give reward para naman di sayang effort nyo. just call or txt me in my contact number 09434250895.. TNX IN ADVANCE

Back
Top Bottom