Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Question about RAM Upgrade for Macbook Pro (mid 2012)

eric21123

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Plan ko iupgrade from 4GB to 16GB (I know Apple stated it up to 8GB only, pero may mga nakapagupgrade to 16GB).
Anong magandang brand ng RAM yung magandang iinstall? Ano po recommendations ninyo?
As much as possible po good price and good quality. I'm planning to install it by myself.
Salamat po :)

Plan ko iupgrade from 4GB to 16GB (I know Apple stated it up to 8GB only, pero may mga nakapagupgrade to 16GB).
Anong magandang brand ng RAM yung magandang iinstall? Ano po recommendations ninyo?
As much as possible po good price and good quality. I'm planning to install it by myself.
Samsung,kingston,corsair,,

bakit ka magdaDagdag ng RAM? sanmoba gamit yang laptop mo? :)

Back
Top Bottom