Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Question: Ticketing/ Booking System

pildex02

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good day!!! mga SB, magtatanung lang sana ako about sa mga booking system, I'm planning kasi to develop an Booking system ng mga airlines using PHP, pero I have no experience sa booking system.

Q1: How to display any promo's or available ticket from different airlines? Do I need to scrapped their data from their website ?

Ty much mga ka SB.

Actually, the term is SCRAPE or pwedeng MINE. You scrape their (Airline's, and other booking sites) site for booking / promo data, process it, save it to your database, then display it on your site.

Hindi kasi enough kung maghihintay ka lang ng info from the airline para malaman mo ang promo. At siguradong may ibang sites na mauuna sayo about the promo, so ang gagawin mo, yung crawlers mo will crawl their sites 24/7 to check for any changes / new records to display.

Thank you so much sa info jskhulits big help talaga. Sa ngaun nag start na ako aralin yung web scraping and data mining using php. Baka meron kayo ibang reference for this sir. Ty much.

i suggest to build your scraper to behave like a human would, be careful on scraping a site, your IP will be banned if you're too agressive, plus youll be presented with turing tests (captchas) i've seen this on many high traffic sites.

best scraper i've used so far is scrapy, python nga lang.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom