Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

recommended core 3i laptop but afforadble?

GMaya

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
katulad po ng nabanggit ta title nagbabalak po ako bumili ng laptop pa birthday ko sa sarili, ano ba mairerecommend nyo core 3i laptop na affordable or reasonable ang price sa specs, or any specs na natapat sa core 3i.

maraming salamat sa sasagot,

respect po.

magkano ba budget mo? ano usage, gaming ba o pang student lng? I recommend Lenovo brand..intel core i3..around 20k or more..matibay din, sa akin almost 3 years na, eto din gamit ko pang dota 2..:D

Brandnew ba o secondhand ts? Secondhand na corei3 9k pataas makakabili ka brandnew 20k pataas.

20-22k kaya naba ?

NEC laptops. tho second hand, okay naman. :) dagdagan mo na lang ng memory pag may pera ka na.

Back
Top Bottom