Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Remove Dual Clock Tutorial LG Optimus 2x SU660

addoy009

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
1. Install ang attachment (holo Launcher) kung meron ay Iapply nalang at gamitin bilang HOME.
2. Long tap home/desktop page (may lalabas na option).
3. Tap shortcut (may lalabas na option).
4. Tap activities (may lalabas na maraming options).
5. Hanapin ang roaming.
6. Tap Roaming (may lalabas na option).
7. Finally, tap dual clock (magkakaron ng shortcut sa homepage).
8. Pumunta sa homepage at tap dual clock (Select disable).
tapos pwede nyo uninstall ung holo launcher..
pwede nyo rin subukan sa ibang launcher..
note;after no.4 at hindi makita ang roaming, hanapin ang t services

100% working kahit sa ICS. at kahit hindi
rooted

Please hit thanks kung nakatulong.:yipee:

Attachments

• Holo Launcher Plus 1.2.6.apk
    1,016 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
thank you so much addoy009 this works flawlessly..
i've been searching options to remove this sticky dual clock since ages..
your post was really helpful thanks mate!!
do you know or is there any way i can use weather in my lock screen?
:yipee:

thank you so much addoy009 this works flawlessly..
i've been searching options to remove this sticky dual clock since ages..
your post was really helpful thanks mate!!
do you know or is there any way i can use weather in my lock screen?
:yipee:

weather can be used only as widget
thanks for the feedback

LUPHET TS!!! :salute:
100% WORKING SA AKIN!!! :10:
keep sharing ts
:thanks: a lot!!!! :wave:

Dudes! Does it only works on rooted phone?
And it would be kind of you if all the text in original post would be in english... I'm already full of Verification Questions
Большое спасибо, друзья мои.

Oh my gosh, it really worked! :slap::dance:
Let me explain everything in English so others (like myself) will understand the problem and the solution.

The problem: LG su660 was made for inner market only, which is Korea. And if it goes outside Korea it thinks it should apply roaming features, like dual clock. User can turn it off, but only in roaming, or that option is grayed out. WE, people who use LG su660 outside Korea are using our native mobile operators, and (damn-it) not in roaming, but the phone knows we're outside of Korea... :trollface:
Maybe they did it in purpose, so Korean people must see they're native time if they decided to migrate.. But I think this is just misunderstanding-bug. The option is still there but we can not change it
The solution: Holo Launcher (and a free version should too) can create a shortcut for any action and setting that the device have! So we just make a shortcut to the setting we can't get into using default actions, and disable that lousy dual clock.

Long tap on screen, create shortcut->action and search for roaming, and under it — viola dual clock. After creating you just have to click this icon and choose disable this crap :lol:

Thanks addoy009

Last edited:
i will try this wait for feedback thanks for sharing,it had good feedback kasi nakakatuwa.

Back
Top Bottom