Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Revelation: Sino Ang crush mo sa Symbianize.com??

I would like to inform u guys that i'm also available in the market. Ehe. And pls d0nt hesitate to write my name here. Lol

Last edited:
Crush ko din si prettynette, bsta ganun ung tunog ng username nya..:D

Eto pa isa kong crush, si chinkymellise...
@lian ou para kang gulay, mabiling mabili dahil sariwa...hahahaha...

@sang dun sa thread na puro diskusyunan kayu...ang cute ng bangayan nyu dun...nga pala...call me n lng "dead", napakabata ko para twaging kuya...i'm just 10 yr. old freek...btw how old r u na?

"dead"??nice name.hehe.i'm sang.hehe.10 yrs. old kah lg??bakit prang hinde??hehe.16 na po ako.:D

youllbedead..Niloloko mo yata ako ha..10yrs old ka lng?? Sigurado ka ba?? :hit: kayo na ba sang at loire?? :unsure:

ayyy.hindi po kami.hehe.magkaibigan lang po kami.:D

pwede ba makicrush din kay sang?hehe

crush ko din si lianlann

thank you po kuya for the compliment.:D

Back
Top Bottom