Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Revival: Q & A Portion

mainit na sabaw papaitan
ilabas na ang papaitan na yan :lol:

-----------------------
IT, mostly cybersecurity/networking

what is true freedom to you?

when i can do whatever i want, when i want to.

cried over a woman?

opcors

what is the most amount of pain you have ever felt?

maximum pain you can ever imagine.

same q.

Sakin more on physical side, during the time na naggamot ako for almost a year sa sakit ko (last 2018). Langya para akong nag-chemo kahit na hindi naman

Happiest moment of your life so far?

nong nalaman ko na nakapasa sa civil service exam, i finally have the chance to get away from the bpo industry.

same question haha

I ended up in a situation I wasn't supposed to be in and getting out of it was my happiest experience so far, although it was painful. :-)

What is your favorite way to unwind/relax/destress?

Buying online na gusto ko or play games. Hangout with friends or a long vacation sa malayo will help a lot.

What did you pursue something in the past na di mo nakuha?

Maging part ng gymnastics team in middle school.

same q.

Can't think of any... Pero architecture na lang siguro kahit di naman ako ganun kaseryoso na i-pursue siya noon

Sinong TOTGA/the one that got away mo? (Just state yung koneksyon mo sa kanya, no need to name them)

Si ex. And he’s happily married.

same q.

My friend's gf #mapagparaya

Favorite mong puntahan na place pag gusto mo mapag-isa?

room ko

when was the last time you cried?

a few days ago

dating moderator dito sa symb?

no

same question

no din

may pasok tonight?

still off today

anong bisyo mo?

ahm laro ng coc

same q

laro ng ML

ano lugar pinaka malayo mo napuntahan na solo ka lang?

Sure ako meron dati, di ko lang maisip sa ngayon lol

Kelan yung huling beses na may tinulungan kang di mo kilala?

Back
Top Bottom