Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Root and CWM / ClockworkMod Recovery for FabTab Quadro 7 (FT-4007)

mrchezco1995

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Sa mga naghahanap ng cwm recovery dyan for FabTab Quadro 7, I have posted a tutorial here how to get one for your tab ;)

You need root first before doing that... Yung mga hindi makaroot dyan because some fabtabs hindi gumagana ang ADB kahit naka enable naman USB Debugging, also made a tutorial too how to root your FabTab Quadro 7 ;)

Yung CWM pwede sa kahit anong devices using the RK3066 (dual core) and RK3188 (quad core, yung chipset ng FabTab Quadro 7 natin) chipset.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF EITHER MY TUTORIAL BREAKS YOUR TABLET. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

Sige iwan ko muna kayo dito :) . I don't visit symbianize that often thou.... XD

Sa mga may XDA-Developers dyan, you can find me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4664747

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sa mga naghahanap ng cwm recovery dyan for FabTab Quadro 7, I have posted a tutorial here how to get one for your tab ;)

You need root first before doing that... Yung mga hindi makaroot dyan because some fabtabs hindi gumagana ang ADB kahit naka enable naman USB Debugging, also made a tutorial too how to root your FabTab Quadro 7 ;)

Yung CWM pwede sa kahit anong devices using the RK3066 (dual core) and RK3188 (quad core, yung chipset ng FabTab Quadro 7 natin) chipset.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF EITHER MY TUTORIAL BREAKS YOUR TABLET. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

Sige iwan ko muna kayo dito :) . I don't visit symbianize that often thou.... XD

Sa mga may XDA-Developers dyan, you can find me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4664747

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

may firmware ka ba ng fabtab quadro 7? pashare naman please.... wala na kasi available link kahit saang site ako pumunta. tnx!

Pano ayusin yung mounting error?!..hindi ma mount lahat cache, system, data...hindi ako makapag-backup, flash etc..please help fabtab quadro 7 din tab ko.

Back
Top Bottom