Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sa mga Gumagamit ng WORDPRESS for there Website and web design jobs this are for you

ignrhon

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Sa mga Gumagamit ng WORDPRESS for there Website and web design jobs this are for you

Fellow Web Developer and Web Designers I am giving away some of my premium WORDPRESS templates/themes

report nyo saken kung may broken link and I will fix it as soon as I can

please hit "thanks" nlang sa mga mag DDL

will post more as soon as I can:excited:

Re: Sa mga Gumagamit ng WORDPRESS for there Website and web design jobs this are for

thanks dto sir,pwede po magtanung? actually i just a IT student who will try to master php programming, may i ask something sir, anu- ano ung mga oppurtunity kapag web programmer ka using php? i would also to know common n ginagamit sa industry in programming web? Maraming thanks..

Re: Sa mga Gumagamit ng WORDPRESS for there Website and web design jobs this are for

:thanks:
ts wala ka po bng tut kung panu gumawa sa php
:)

:thanks:
ts wala ka po bng tut kung panu gumawa sa php
:)

I have a tutorial for PHP from BASIC to Advanced,.... PM me your email and I will send it to you, I will be more than happy to help you

also, I am starting a web design business, and I am looking for a fresh new developers and designers, if you think you can handle it, please PM me

thanks dto sir,pwede po magtanung? actually i just a IT student who will try to master php programming, may i ask something sir, anu- ano ung mga oppurtunity kapag web programmer ka using php? i would also to know common n ginagamit sa industry in programming web? Maraming thanks..

there are so many opportunities for a PHP Programmer, you can sell your templates or scripts online, work as a freelancer and earn 50k to 70k a month. napakarami and sobrang hirap kung isa isahin ku pah, its a good thing dahil super indemand and PHP programmer.

also, just a word of advice, it is good to master PHP, pero much better ko mpapagaralan mu din ung ibang languages like FLASH, JAVA, ASP.net, Ruby on rails, PYTHON. Kasi as time passes new technology steps in, and as programmers we dont want to get left behind :)

I have a tutorial for PHP from BASIC to Advanced,.... PM me your email and I will send it to you, I will be more than happy to help you

also, I am starting a web design business, and I am looking for a fresh new developers and designers, if you think you can handle it, please PM me

sir, i need tutorials for php... i will use that for my software engineering project. this is my email adress... [email protected]

hoping for the tutorials

thanks

sir, i need tutorials for php... i will use that for my software engineering project. this is my email adress... [email protected]

hoping for the tutorials

thanks

what kind of tutorials you need? BASIC bah? Intermediate? or advance? please PM soon for I will be uploading it tonight because it is a big file, video tuts kasi un

hi sir can you send me also
From basic to advance kung ok lang..
[email protected]

And sir what kind of business yan?

tagalugin mo nalang kasi boss hehe off topic to ha...peace.:p

hi sir can you send me also
From basic to advance kung ok lang..
[email protected]

And sir what kind of business yan?

I am starting a WEB DESIGN Company

tatry ko po..

salamat na lang po, verbally. wala nang thanks button. :

EDIT:

para namang hindi ikaw ang may gawa nito TS. i doubt. This is not a work of a Filipino.

Last edited:

Fellow Web Developer and Web Designers I am giving away some of my premium WORDPRESS templates/themes

report nyo saken kung may broken link and I will fix it as soon as I can

please hit "thanks" nlang sa mga mag DDL

will post more as soon as I can:excited:

sir meron kang tutorial para sa enrollment system

pahinge sir kailangan lang nahihirapan kasi ako eh :help: thank you

salamat dto ts

sir pwede din b qng psend ng TUT, ung simula begginer paabante, irerefresh ko lng ung knowledge ko sa php, thanks

[email protected]

..Pa bookmark muna nito TS :D

haha talo kayo ng artisteer ko

Sir good day din po...ako din po need ko tutorial nyo as a php programmer..ito email ko [email protected]

TNX TS,: I :salute: YOU FOR THAT

Last edited:

yeah you are right, hnd ako gumawa nito, I just bought these theme to make every projects I tackle more easier to program and to sa time n rin sa mga projects n kailangan matapos pero hnd kya ma-meet ung deadline,

these are premium themes, and I am sharing these to every one,

I can make a theme even a one heck of a system kung gugustuhin ko

tatry ko po..

salamat na lang po, verbally. wala nang thanks button. :

EDIT:

para namang hindi ikaw ang may gawa nito TS. i doubt. This is not a work of a Filipino.

haha yeah, nice try, kya dumadami ang tao na gustong magprogram n ayaw mag start sa basics eh dahil sa "artisteer" n yan... hnd b mganda kung magsisimula ka magaral from scratch.

haha talo kayo ng artisteer ko

Kailangan ko rin po ng tutorial about PHP.. ito po yong email address me: [email protected]
Thanks po.

Back
Top Bottom