Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sa mga Psychologist or the students, I have a question

silverfoxxer

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
May ma sasuggest ba kayo na mga activities that can help the mind be at peace, Or Psychotherapies and occupational therapies kung kanilang tinatawag?

Mga aktibidad na ginagamit sa mga schizophrenia at Bipolar and other mental diseases?> THANKS

Good day TS.. in my own experience I do meditation to help my mind at ease and at peace.. I learned a lot about this sa Ayurveda. Isa itong alternative medicine na focused on meditation. This really helps..

Last edited:
Im talking about mental disorders and diseases in general. My purpose is applicable om the both sides of the spectrum. ^

Back
Top Bottom