Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SAMSUNG CORBY II or GT-S3850 - Free Internet (GLOBE/TM)

Master01

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good Day to all SAMSUNG CORBY II users. My Handset is SAMSUNG CORBY II.

I just want it to share a FREE INTERNET for SAMSUNG CORBY II so that you have a FREE INTERNET in your SAMSUNG CORBY II. This is very easy!!

For This, can be able to DOWNLOAD and UPLOAD

Lets start.
The 5 Following Steps:

1st Step.
Goto
settings>connectivity>network>connections

2nd Step.
Create for Connection and the Connection will be....

Connection Name:
myGlobe CONNECT
Access Point:
www.globe.com.ph
Home URL:
www.globe.com.ph/globe.asp
Proxy Address:
203.177.042.214:8080

in ADVANCE

Check - Static DNS
Server 1
Server 2

and SAVE!!

3rd Step.
Download my Opera Mini 5.1 with CONNECTED already for myGlobe Connect CONNECTION. Meaning after you download, you install it and there is nothing you can do unlike the handlers setting up the CODES. And the Opera Mini 5.1 that you've installed it, was there in the Games. But do not open yet.

Here is the link to download Opera Mini 5.1

www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1066850

4th Step.
Go to Games and tap the 3 dot below. Then, tap Connections And Set it to myGlobe CONNECT.

5th Step.
Open Opera Mini 5.1 and tap "Allow Ask Once" and wait for a minute for the installation process of the Opera Mini, and it takes 2 minute to finish installation process of the Opera Mini..

Enjoy!! browsing!, downloading! and uploading!

Please Do "Feedback" If Working to your SAMSUNG CORBY II.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
try ko po TS :))
pwa sa sister ko haha kawawa kasi wlang net ung sa kanya hehe
Thanks po TS..

my smart po bah ??

salamat ng marami dude.. tanong ku lang dude pwede rin kya sa smart?

Back
Top Bottom