Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge available April 10: It's all about the base

Jhet

Initium Novum
Star Member
Rare Diamond Member
Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge available April 10: It's all about the base

Summary:The launch of the Galaxy S6 is critical to Samsung's overall financial performance and it's clear there will be strong curb appeal among the Android crowd. Switchers from the iPhone are unlikely.

By Larry Dignan for Between the Lines | March 26, 2015 -- 13:00 GMT (13:00 GMT)

001.jpg

Samsung on Thursday said that its Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge will be available April 10 in the U.S. with the major carriers taking preorders on Friday. After a brief evaluation period, I'm willing to bet that the Galaxy S6 pair will do well.

Going into Samsung's announcement, the big questions were the pricing difference between the S6 and the Edge version and how many units would be shipped. Carriers are announcing pricing separately, but the premium applied to the Edge will be critical to overall sales.

Read more Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge available April 10: It's all about the base

just got mine s6 edge 64gb

abang abang sa xda kung kailan siya pwede ma i root. :D

Back
Top Bottom