Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Samsung S5 Official Thread

Hi. I'm new here. Please help po sa mga ka-S5 users. I have S5 64gb G900K. Can someone direct me to a link na tutorial how to root my phone. One more thing po, this is Olleh O edition. Salamat po sa makakatulong 🙌 Nakakalito po kasi. Thanks again.

got my S5 last night from Smart...

Any list of bloatware na safe tanggalin sa unit natin (smart locked)?
No plans of rooting the phone as of now kaya wag na mag suggest to root the phone.

TIA

got my S5 last night from Smart...

Any list of bloatware na safe tanggalin sa unit natin (smart locked)?
No plans of rooting the phone as of now kaya wag na mag suggest to root the phone.

TIA

as far as i know need tlga iroot yung phone para iunlock siya :) ewan ko lang dito sa s5 :D di ko pa nakukuha s5 ko eh. excited na ko haha

as far as i know need tlga iroot yung phone para iunlock siya :) ewan ko lang dito sa s5 :D di ko pa nakukuha s5 ko eh. excited na ko haha

Ako I got it last night after a week of waiting for a plan upgrade but since wala pa yong freebies na wireless charger, they just gave me the unit (s5) and upgrade will start as soon as I will receive the wireless charger.

Ako I got it last night after a week of waiting for a plan upgrade but since wala pa yong freebies na wireless charger, they just gave me the unit (s5) and upgrade will start as soon as I will receive the wireless charger.

congrats! :thumbsup: :) enjoy your s5 ^^,

sirs, i willl be an owner of this phone in a few days.. the problem is, it will be an at&t carrier branded phone... It will be a SM-g900A.. my question is, can i flash a stock Philippine firmware in this phone?... I have also read that it has a locked bootloader... will that be an issue?... i'm not new to rooting and flashing firmwares cause i own a Galaxy s4 and it's pretty modded.. but my s4, i bought here in the philippines so i did not have any problems with that.. and if i flashed the firmware posted in the first page of this thread, will download booster and mobile tethering be available in default?.. and lastly, what site can you recommend for unlocking the phone?... i am to unlock it as soon as i get my hands on it.. i am considering swiftunlocks.com.. do you know any other trusted unlocking sites?.. Thank you in advance...

ask ko lng my S5 ako now globe locked pano ko kaya siya ma oopenline need help alam ko my guide dito ndi ko lng tlga makita :c keysa gagastos p ako pag sa greenhils gnwa

Guys anyone has this problem?

"The operating system on your device has been modified in an unauthrised way. Try downloading software updates using Samsung Kies on your PC or visit a customer service centre."

P.S. Ive already changed from ART to dalvik. I just got my phone

"The operating system on your device has been modified in an unauthrised way. Try downloading software updates using Samsung Kies on your PC or visit a customer service centre."

Pag.kachange mo from ART TO Dalvik just reboot your phone :)

Sana may update na tayo para sa new version ni android.android lollipop..

ask ko lang working ba ang lte ng smart and globe sa SM-G900L model?

TS, ayaw po madownload nung Firmware. :( Nadedetect siya ng Anti-virus.....

please :help: me

My Smart postpaid plan is already for renewal and I have until today to avail the galaxy note 4 for plan 2k (promo).

Should I go with the note 4 or should I stick with the original plan of getting the galaxy s5 @ plan 2k?

mga boss. my nabibili bang cover sa usb port? natanggal eeh

Apparently your device is rooted. Were you trying to update your firmware via ota right? You will not be able to update it via ota unless you unroot and reflash your phone to its stock firmware.

- - - Updated - - -

My Smart postpaid plan is already for renewal and I have until today to avail the galaxy note 4 for plan 2k (promo).

Should I go with the note 4 or should I stick with the original plan of getting the galaxy s5 @ plan 2k?

go for the note 4 :-)

I got an S5 from Japan. It's an AU SCL23. Do you guys know how to openline this? Also, is it safe to flash a firmware? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom