Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sandara Park in Korea - 2NE1(female bigbang)

kazumi

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
6a0109d07da422000e0110167ec396860d-500pi

minjisandara_20090406_seoulbeats.jpg

028391.jpg

Sandara left the Philippines and returned to South Korea on August 1, 2007 with her mother and siblings to begin a new life. The next day, August 2, 2007, YG Entertainment reported that they had signed a contract with Sandara As a new member of the YG family, she joined popular Korean artists and bands such as Se7en, JINUSEAN, LEXY, and 1TYM. Sandara has already appeared in a Gummy MV for a song entitled "I'm Sorry" as a partner with T.O.P., a member of the group Big Bang. Sandara has debuted along with CL, Park Bom, and Gong Minji in May, 2009 as part of YG's female group 2NE1. 2NE1 released the music video of their debut song "Fire" last May 6th and performed their debut stage last May 17th on SBS Inkigayo.

"The Philippines is where I became popular and I will never forget you."
- Sandara

links for their video:
fire(street version):
http://www.imeem.com/people/KSOKkN-/video/dUiOk2uA/2ne1-firestreet-version-music-video/
fire(space version):
http://www.imeem.com/people/KSOKkN-/video/3LdVkTnz/2ne1-firespace-version-music-video/
lollipop:
http://www.imeem.com/people/KSOKkN-/video/WRqWCVHH/big-bang-2ne1-lollipop-music-video/
im sorry by gummy:
http://www.imeem.com/people/KSOKkN-...y-by-gummy-feat-top-sandara-park-music-video/

:thumbsup: lets support her and her group..:salute:

Yap i have seen here in some forum and video..she looks good and well fitted to the group..some have bad comment on here because of the scandal she have made(hinalungkat kasi nila mga past pics niya s pinas)..i believe she have the least fan in the group because of it :c ..but why don't they give sandara a break..it might just work..noh?

Yap i have seen here in some forum and video..she looks good and well fitted to the group..some have bad comment on here because of the scandal she have made(hinalungkat kasi nila mga past pics niya s pinas)..i believe she have the least fan in the group because of it :c ..but why don't they give sandara a break..it might just work..noh?

yup.. and she really improved a lot.. i dont think she has least fans remember she have us (filipino fans) :lol:

Haha..it just reminded me of some asian forum wer sandara is being criticize..the filipino fans are literally fighting for sandara..

and from what i've read about her anti's hate her because on MV of im sorry T.O.P of big bang kiss her.. well let's just wait and see how far she can go.. are you a fan of her too? well me ever since SCQ i already liked her.. :lol:

Im in the middle of being a fan and being not but i have nothing agaisnt her..im just not into her being criticize like that..im actualy proud of her achievement..we should be right?

yes.. filipino people still has a place in sandara's heart and she did not hide it.. so why can't i like her.. a really nice and true person.. :weep:

Well ganun talaga, di ka pinansin dito sa pinas ngayon sikat ka na sa ibang bansa, saka ka lang papansinin hehehehe

in fairness.. sa mga video.. magaling nga.. wala kasi atang girl group/boy group na rnb dito sa pinas.. sa korea at ibang asian countries.. nagkalat.. :)

Haha kaya pala di ko na siya nababalitaan dito.

Actually palagi cla bnabalita sa Showbiz Extra pati Pops in Seoul ng Arirang tv..

she even kiss TOP sa music video nila na Im Sorry..
at ang ganda ng Song nila with BIGBANG yung LOLLIPOP!!

well, looks like she's improving naman...i'll support her anyway!:)

good for sandara, na after na mawalan sya ng career dito sa Pinas she found it again sa korea, lets wish her the best

dara is improving...and i love 2ne1..they have good songs...and they perform really good in stage..".Live"

Back
Top Bottom