Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Moira Dela Torre and Jason Hernandez are ending their marriage after three years.

Arthur Leywin

The Ultimate Symbianizer
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good Luck
Royal Wisdom
Absolute Peace
Space Stone
Time Stone
Reality Stone
Power Stone
Soul Stone
Mind Stone
‘I have been unfaithful to her during our marriage:’ Moira Dela Torre and Jason Hernandez are parting ways.

In a Facebook post, the singer-songwriter revealed “with a heavy heart” that he had been unfaithful during their marriage.

"3 years ago, I married my bestfriend with the intent of spending the rest of my life with her," he began. "Though my love for her has always been genuine, a few months ago, I confessed to Moira that I have been unfaithful to her during our marriage."

"I believe that she deserved to know the truth rather than continue down a 'peaceful' but dishonest path. I take full responsibility and I’m doing my best to be better," Jason added.

He finished the statement with an apology to everyone he had hurt in the process, "especially Moi."

Meanwhile, Moira has yet to release a statement on the matter. However, she no longer follows Jason on social media. As of writing, Jason still follows her.

Breakup rumors swirled between the couple in April of 2022, but both parties denied it at the time.

Moira and Jason met through college and have been friends since then. They got engaged on April 29, 2018, during the music video shoot of Moira's song Tagpuan.

The pair got married on January 14, 2019 at a garden wedding.

© PhilSTAR Life

‘I have been unfaithful to her during our marriage:’ Moira Dela Torre and Jason Hernandez are parting ways.

In a Facebook post, the singer-songwriter revealed “with a heavy heart” that he had been unfaithful during their marriage.

"3 years ago, I married my bestfriend with the intent of spending the rest of my life with her," he began. "Though my love for her has always been genuine, a few months ago, I confessed to Moira that I have been unfaithful to her during our marriage."

"I believe that she deserved to know the truth rather than continue down a 'peaceful' but dishonest path. I take full responsibility and I’m doing my best to be better," Jason added.

He finished the statement with an apology to everyone he had hurt in the process, "especially Moi."

Meanwhile, Moira has yet to release a statement on the matter. However, she no longer follows Jason on social media. As of writing, Jason still follows her.

Breakup rumors swirled between the couple in April of 2022, but both parties denied it at the time.

Moira and Jason met through college and have been friends since then. They got engaged on April 29, 2018, during the music video shoot of Moira's song Tagpuan.

The pair got married on January 14, 2019 at a garden wedding.

© PhilSTAR Life
Mainit na Showbiz Balita

Lahat ng kanta na ni release ay totoo

Malaya.... tsk tsk tsk

Gusto ni Jason ng privacy, pero nagpost ng public apology.

buti wala pang bunga

pero sigurado nag araro na yun.. hahaha

^ matic na yan :lol:

yun lang.. james reid ang peg? hahahaha

Marriage is not for everyone ika nga. Dami narin sa circle ko na nagka ganyan

Yan ang hirap kapag puro flex ka sa SM. Naging katatawanan tuloy

Baka nga bi yan. later na discover ni moira

di mo pa nakita video na birthday party ata nya yung pitik ng daliri and pag beso/kiss nya

Back
Top Bottom