Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sandisk portable SSD 1TB compatibilities

Triztan13

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i just want to ask kung meron nang nakagamit dito ng SANDISK PORTABLE SSD 1TB? Tanung ko lang kung pwede sya sa SMART TV AT kung OTG READY rin ba yun? Balak ko kasing bumili para Sa TV k... thanks po sa sasagot!!!😊😊😊

Should be compatible with any brands of TV, make sure lang na ung partition ng HDD mo is naka Fat32 or exFat, most of brand new and branded TVs supports NTFS na.
Now for OTG, depende sa phone/tablet na gagamitan mo, usually mag work naman pero it might need additional power source, I suggest getting a Y usb cable for additional power input.

Should be compatible with any brands of TV, make sure lang na ung partition ng HDD mo is naka Fat32 or exFat, most of brand new and branded TVs supports NTFS na.
Now for OTG, depende sa phone/tablet na gagamitan mo, usually mag work naman pero it might need additional power source, I suggest getting a Y usb cable for additional power input.

Salamat sa advice sir sensya na late replay... ngayon ko lang nbasa.😊😊😊

Back
Top Bottom