Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Best Microphone for Recording in Laptop

anjhae_xorldane

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys! I just wanna ask kung ano alam nyo magandang microphone for recording sa laptop?? I do covers kasi meron ako nakita sa ibang website kaso hindi ko alam kung pwede ipost dito eh. XCSource TH041 brand nya, balak ko kasi bumili! 2k below sana budget ko. Salamat sa mga makaka-sagot! :clap::clap::clap:

Hi Guys! I just wanna ask kung ano alam nyo magandang microphone for recording sa laptop?? I do covers kasi meron ako nakita sa ibang website kaso hindi ko alam kung pwede ipost dito eh. XCSource TH041 brand nya, balak ko kasi bumili! 2k below sana budget ko. Salamat sa mga makaka-sagot! :clap::clap::clap:

subukan mo blue yeti or audio technica at2020 add ka lang din ng pop filter :)

Back
Top Bottom