Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sepultura's MAC Graveyard

Hi,

Gandang gabi po sa lahat! :salute:
... gandang gabi din po sa ka-mac ko ngayon, CDC eh, hehehe

Grettz

magandang gabi mga boss... patambay lang ng mga 30 mins. pisonet mode.

Hi guys Evening to All... i'm just thinking if I'm gonna make it tonight hi hi hi.. ayaw ko pa iwanan si Athena hu hu hu ma mi miss ko sya... :slap:

just sharing my used gulay pamigay ko na sya kayo na bahala mag mahal sa kanya:
last 3 hex : nueveAh:Etree:ehsevere

pass to be pm to the first 3 only hitting the Thanks button hi hi hi ... oki doks TESTED 9/18 Alive and only sea da see... alam na. :noidea:

pass to be pm to the first 3 only hitting the Thanks button hi hi hi ... oki doks TESTED 9/18 Alive and only sea da see... alam na. :noidea:

thanx sir monski...

salamat sir monski sa share

hit na kita sir:lmao:

gandang gabi boss florebelle. hirap ng bm622 gamit. cnb nlng palagi :( piso net mode. para naman makatambay. tagal ko na ndi magamit toy ko.

ayun oh mamimigay na na sstansyarap

sana mabot akosa thanks
thanks more
thanks pa more

more na more thanks

Thank you po sir.

Back
Top Bottom