Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sepultura's MAC Graveyard

my 2nd batch for retest to ha kung di po nagana ay better luck next taym tayo remember buhayin ang patay ako nga gamit ko zomibie eh wait po

5 macs Oh my Gulay woooh pwde ba pastillas hi hi hi.. quote na po and thanks this post of me first 10 only:

"RESPECT"
"LOVE ALL.... TRUST A FEW.... DO WRONG TO NONE"
"-ilove solid sepultureros-"
[/B]

Attachments

• 2.rar
    221 bytes · Views: 20
pass for the firsrt 10 ang thanks at nag quote:

dguitarist08, flip21, glennbalae, inday224, pavilando08, ricrubs, roelgp, zx130

ang hirap 2nd batch na iba hi hi hi

boss monski salamat!

magandang hapon mga ka-sepultureros!!! :D

sino kaya magpopost dito SS ng putol putol nilang connection/ping
:)

kasama ang date and time today

Last edited:
my 2nd batch for retest to ha kung di po nagana ay better luck next taym tayo remember buhayin ang patay ako nga gamit ko zomibie eh wait po

5 macs Oh my Gulay woooh pwde ba pastillas hi hi hi.. quote na po and thanks this post of me first 10 only:

"RESPECT"
[/B]

boss pabulong ng pass salamat po talaga!!!

"RESPECT"
[/B]

salamat po

"RESPECT"
[/B]

I love Sepultureros..

"RESPECT"
[/B]

Oh my Gulay woooh pwde ba pastillas hi hi hi

I love sepultureros

"RESPECT"
[/B]

salamat ulit boss monski!!! :clap: :thumbsup:

"RESPECT"
[/B]
thanks hahhaha :)

"RESPECT"
[/B]

ilove sepultureros

"RESPECT"
[/B]

P test bossing thanks

Back
Top Bottom