Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Share] Capstone Project (SAD)

Zokolet

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello mga ka symb. I just want to share our capstone project together with the system our group has made last school year. Take note na lang po, para lng po to sa mga newbie na nag hahanap ng guide at hindi sa mga professional na :)... the development of the system is done 1 month and a half and a lot of revision has been done due to changes made by our adviser. And migration from c# to vb.net and MySql to MS Sql consume most of the time in the development so expect the code will not look good for a pro or even intermediate:) I apologize :praise:. And just for a record i did almost 90% of the system and the documentation. so no time to focus on 1 subject. Kayo na lang po bahala sa mga hindi ko naayos ng mabuti:p.....PLEASE NO CRITIQUES:praise:

Anyway the main features of the system are:
1. Auto print after the customer lend the money to cashier
2. Admin/Cashier accounts are redirected to different forms
3. RDLC Reports
4. You can you Barcode Scanner
5. And Etc.

Components used in the system:
1. VB.net
2. Microsoft SQL server
3. RDLC Reports
4. Some Stored Procedure

If you have Inquiries just comment. I will try to answer:iron:

Download the project here: Mediafire
Rar password is: zokolet

Files included are
2hqcrvc.png

I Hope I Helped A Bit :salute:

Attachments

• 2hqcrvc.png
    2hqcrvc.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
thanks sa pag share sir..hihihi.. makakatulong ito..2nd year pa kasi ako..hihihi.

No problem mga sir :salute:

the code is pretty clean..
add lang ng verifications and restrictions..

:salute:

salamat sa pa share ts.. gagawin ko tong guide ts :thanks:

Pashare naman ng database file nito .. try ko parun..with database na.please

Pashare naman ng database file nito .. try ko parun..with database na.please

Yung database nya po ang filename ComposeDB. MS Sql 2008 ginamit ko dyan.

sa nakapag download, yun docu nila naka SDLC or BRD?

View attachment 1100277 pano po to ts connection fail eh naconnect ko na sa sql serverView attachment 1100278

ito command nung connection.

Code:
Public Sub ConnDB()
        Try

Dim connString As String = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("ConnString").ConnectionString
            conn = New SqlConnection(connString)
            conn.Open()

If conn.State = ConnectionState.Open Then
                con = True
            Else
                con = False
            End If
        Catch ex As Exception

End Try

Return
    End Sub

value="server=.\sqlexpress1;database=composedb;Uid=sa;Password=123456@@"

sqlserver login nya: sa|123456@@

Hello mga ka symb. I just want to share our capstone project together with the system our group has made last school year. Take note na lang po, para lng po to sa mga newbie na nag hahanap ng guide at hindi sa mga professional na :)... the development of the system is done 1 month and a half and a lot of revision has been done due to changes made by our adviser. And migration from c# to vb.net and MySql to MS Sql consume most of the time in the development so expect the code will not look good for a pro or even intermediate:) I apologize :praise:. And just for a record i did almost 90% of the system and the documentation. so no time to focus on 1 subject. Kayo na lang po bahala sa mga hindi ko naayos ng mabuti:p.....PLEASE NO CRITIQUES:praise:

Anyway the main features of the system are:
1. Auto print after the customer lend the money to cashier
2. Admin/Cashier accounts are redirected to different forms
3. RDLC Reports
4. You can you Barcode Scanner
5. And Etc.

Components used in the system:
1. VB.net
2. Microsoft SQL server
3. RDLC Reports
4. Some Stored Procedure

If you have Inquiries just comment. I will try to answer:iron:

Download the project here: Mediafire
Rar password is: zokolet

Files included are
http://i60.tinypic.com/2hqcrvc.png

I Hope I Helped A Bit :salute:
sir pwede po bang makahinge ng system nyo c#. no hardware kailangan lang po sa thesis namin :) ty sir

up ako nito need sobra. ano ppo ba title nung project ? try ko gawing proposal namin next week :(

Back
Top Bottom