Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sino ang huli mong katawag, At ano ang sinabi mo sa kanya

Pare ko, inuutangan ko

Ingats

Last edited:
ung IT, sabi ko di ko sya marinig :rofl:

Hubz..
"Ung code sa Mahzooz!!! Kanina pa ako tumatawag!" #highblood *laugh*

customer
thank you for hanging up on me. ;-)

sya, ka chat lang, sabe nya di daw sya papalag. . :lmao:

Ate kong narsisa sabi niya "@#$#$@!!@## tigas ng ulo mo ayan, may patient na Alyssa ligo ka para bumaba"

tas binabaan na ko sowwwwwsss :slap:

Kuya sa Monday ka na ulit mag deliver wala ako sa office.

Kita na lang tayo dito sa bahay. Ingat Babe, I love you :hhands:

Debora.. We are very sorry to see you go and hope we can assist you in the future. I have finalized your cancellation request and you will be receiving an email confirmation shortly.

" wa pa ka nahuman?" cge, cge, trabaho sa dha :cautious:

Nasaan ka na? Andito na ko

Sandra

I apologize, but the transaction to charge your order declined and caused the order to fail....

New client. Project details.

Home Credit Agent. Sabi ko mayaman na ako, di ko na need magloan sa inooffer nya cash loan. Kulit eh. Ayaw akong tigilan. :slap:

Si %$#@*, Kung pede ko ba daw kunin ung anak namin at may swimming daw sila next weekend!

Me: Ok!

#sanaoil

Last edited:
Former Coworker and naging mentor sa work - Happy birthday!

Back
Top Bottom