Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sino sa tingin mo ang mananalo? (Pacquiao vs. Mayweather)

Sino sa tingin mo ang mananalo? (Pacquiao vs. Mayweather)

• Total voters
Re: Sino sa tingin mo ang mananalo? (Pacquiao vs. Mayweather

humina na si pacman mayweather bit ko

Kung mangyari man to, tingin ko talaga tagilid c pacman dito.

sus naman, mas maicoconsider ko pa tong dream fight kesa sa pac vs dela hoya kaya kung sakaling mangyare to, siguradong paghahandaan to ni pacman. walang sinuman ang may karapatang magsabi na tagilid si pac sa laban. go manny!

..for me PACMAN WINS IN 12 ROUNDS by decision..this is because of the fighting style of mayweather(chicken dance)

Last edited:

ang gusto makalaban ni Pacman sa ring ay si Ms. saKIM HENARES..

Malamang si mayweather, dahil hindi nagpapatama si mayweather, takbo lang ng takbo yan, at mapapagod lang si pacman, so sa bandang huli mayweather pa rin ang panalo. wise masyado si mayweather pagdating sa boxing. :rofl:

buti pa mga fans ni GAYSHITT floyd alam na kayang kaya talunin ni gayshitt si PAKYU manny
eh samantalang si GAYSHITT floyd hindi nakakasigurado kung kaya nya si PAKYU :rofl::lmao::lol:

si gayweather pag desition pag k.o si pacman hahahha

i bet my life on mayweather

sa dami ng destructions ni pacquiao lahat ng career gusto na ata angkinin kaya maywheather ako.

^ ayoko kay pakyaw naging impokrito na sya ng sumabak sya sa politika !!!

at least mayweather is being true to himself !!! and haters gonna do their job

Last edited:
Pacquiao ako.. wala naman binatbat ang style ni Mayweather kc patakbo takbo lang sya

In my opinion, it still comes down to which fighter dictates the range during the course of the fight.

At long range, Mayweather can control Pac with jabs or straight rights downstairs. He's got the edge in height and reach, and is still very capable of making those advantages count inside the ring.

At close range, Mayweather can gain head-arm control, and then "guide" him into an uppercut before sliding off and forcing a reset; and since Pac isn't great in the trenches, I see him having difficulty stopping Mayweather from using this tactic.

Of course, if the fight takes place at mid-range, then Pac's chances of winning increase exponentially. He can step in, fire off quick combos, and then step to the side and then forward to repeat the process. But if he gets to close, Mayweather probably controls him. If he steps to far out, he runs the risk of getting pot-shotted from the outside.

May still has the edge, imo, based on his command of two of the three ranges. But Pac's mastery of mid-range makes him a live dog.

Back
Top Bottom