Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sino sa tingin mo ang mananalo? (Pacquiao vs. Mayweather)

Sino sa tingin mo ang mananalo? (Pacquiao vs. Mayweather)

• Total voters
Top Rank has announced
on their Facebook page
that Manny Pacquiao will
defend the WBO
welterweight title on
March 13 against Joshua
Clottey. We talked about
that earlier but it seemed
most of us were skeptical it
could happen. Apparently,
it's going to.
Clottey is a tough stylistic
matchup for anyone, and
Pacquiao will be facing a
real, live welterweight
again for sure. Clottey is no
joke. As Floyd Mayweather
Sr. himself once put it,
"Joshua Clottey ain't
nothin' to f**k with."
I'm not sure if that March
13 date is correct or a typo.
All reports are that
Mayweather has retained
the March 13 date at the
MGM Grand, and that
Pacquiao would fight on
March 20, likely at the
Thomas & Mack Center.
Pacquiao-Clottey is really
about as good of a March
fight as Pacquiao was going
to get with the
Mayweather negotiations
falling apart. The other two
top welterweights besides
Pacquiao, Mayweather,
Clottey, and Miguel Cotto
are fighting each other on
January 30 (Shane Mosley
and Andre Berto), and
would surely not be ready
by March for another fight.
Pacquiao is running for
office in the Philippines in
May, meaning he won't be
available to fight again
after March until this fall,
most likely.
Clottey (35-3, 20 KO) will
get another chance to
break into the very, very
elite of the sport. He lost a
tough decision to Antonio
Margarito back in 2006,
and lost a rough, back-
and-forth battle with
Miguel Cotto in June. His
first loss was a 1999
disqualification against
former welterweight
champion Carlos Baldomir.

This is a comment posted from a user in yahoo sports. Just read it and its funny.

Partial blow-by-blow transcript of a GBP insider of the Mediation meeting.
written by GBP Press Dept, January 07, 2010
/
/
Schaefer: Oscar, Al and I think we should convince Floyd to agree to the fight already.
Al: Yeah Oscar. They have now agreed to let Pacquiao take the test 24 days before the fight and minutes after the fight. It won't be long til the people realize the burden is really on our side to let this fight happen.
Schaefer: I don't think we can make anymore excuses about the HGH windowing.
Oscar: Well, you gotta talk to Floyd into it. But I won't guarantee that he'll say yes.
Al: Yep, I know that.
Oscar: You know how much that guy worships his undefeated record. He wants Mathew.
Schaefer: I'll call him now anyway.
(Phone rings. Floyd answers phone)
Floyd: Yo! This is the pretty boy speaking. No. 1 pound for pound boxing champion! Undefeated! Undisputed! The cash cow of boxing! Who's this?
Schaefer: Uh, hello Floyd. This is me, Schaefer.
Floyd: Yo ma' man! What's up? Any news about Mathew?
Schaefer: None for now Floyd. Uh... listen... Pacquiao has agreed to be tested 24 days before the fight instead of 30. That leaves him no time to make the cycle since he will also be tested minutes after the fight. I don't think he'll ever get away with it in case he really has it in his sys-
Floyd: He's juiced up man! If my daddy says so then that's for sure!
Schaefer: Alright, alright... I don't think he'll be able to get away with it. Anyway, the blood test after the fight will surely show all the HGH and PED in his system so we really got nothing to lose. In case Manny beats you up, he'll still be disqualified after the fight and you'll still have your perfect record. Com'n Floyd this really really big money! Don't you want it?
Floyd: Uh... like how big?
Schaefer: (voice beaming now) Really big! Like you know how big the MGM Grand is?
Floyd: uhuh
Schaefer: That big! Even bigger!
Floyd: Really!?
Schaefer: Yes Floyd. That big. But wait! There's more! You'll surely be in the Hall Of Fame if you have another great fight in your record. You'll be recognized as one the ATG!
Floyd: What's ATG?
Schaefer: ALL TIME GREATS! Like Ali and Ray Robinson. This is the biggest fight of your career Floyd. You'll be remembered for this fa-
(Al takes the phone)
Al: Hello Floyd. Al here. Let's take this fight. We can make so much money here you know. They've already agreed to shorten the test period before the fight. We don't have any other excuses! The people know what we're doing Floyd. Stop chickening out! Fighting Ricky's brother would only degrade you more. Let's fight Pacquiao. What do you say?
Floyd: You know I can beat him Al. I can knock him out cold! He's just a one-dimensional fighter. He's a terrible boxer. He can't-
Al: Yada yada yada. So what's your answer? Is it a yes or a no?
Floyd: Uh... No.
Al: ****!
(Al gives the phone to Schaefer)
Schaefer: Com'n Floyd. Just say yes already. What more do you want? We all know you can beat him. Right? You're father thinks you can beat Pacquiao right? Right Floyd?
Floyd: Damn right he does! Dad said I'm gonna whoop Pacquiao's ***! I'm the best! Pacquiao is just another boxer they built up to beat me! He can't beat me. I haven't been knocked out before. Pacquiao's been knocked out before! He's no match against me. I'm gonna whoop his *** so bad he's gonna wish he never signed up for the fight! Yeah man! I'm undefeated. I have fought the best. And there's no fighter out there that can beat me. I'm the Pretty Boy Floyd!
Schaefer: Great Floyd! I totally agree with you. Pacquiao is gonna get the beating of his life! So does that mean you'll fight him?
Floyd: No.
Schaefer: ****!
=
=
=LOOK AT HOW FUNNY THIS MORRON GAYWEATHER !!!HAHAHAHA...

This is a comment posted from a user in yahoo sports. Just read it and its funny.

Partial blow-by-blow transcript of a GBP insider of the Mediation meeting.
written by GBP Press Dept, January 07, 2010
/
/
Schaefer: Oscar, Al and I think we should convince Floyd to agree to the fight already.
Al: Yeah Oscar. They have now agreed to let Pacquiao take the test 24 days before the fight and minutes after the fight. It won't be long til the people realize the burden is really on our side to let this fight happen.
Schaefer: I don't think we can make anymore excuses about the HGH windowing.
Oscar: Well, you gotta talk to Floyd into it. But I won't guarantee that he'll say yes.
Al: Yep, I know that.
Oscar: You know how much that guy worships his undefeated record. He wants Mathew.
Schaefer: I'll call him now anyway.
(Phone rings. Floyd answers phone)
Floyd: Yo! This is the pretty boy speaking. No. 1 pound for pound boxing champion! Undefeated! Undisputed! The cash cow of boxing! Who's this?
Schaefer: Uh, hello Floyd. This is me, Schaefer.
Floyd: Yo ma' man! What's up? Any news about Mathew?
Schaefer: None for now Floyd. Uh... listen... Pacquiao has agreed to be tested 24 days before the fight instead of 30. That leaves him no time to make the cycle since he will also be tested minutes after the fight. I don't think he'll ever get away with it in case he really has it in his sys-
Floyd: He's juiced up man! If my daddy says so then that's for sure!
Schaefer: Alright, alright... I don't think he'll be able to get away with it. Anyway, the blood test after the fight will surely show all the HGH and PED in his system so we really got nothing to lose. In case Manny beats you up, he'll still be disqualified after the fight and you'll still have your perfect record. Com'n Floyd this really really big money! Don't you want it?
Floyd: Uh... like how big?
Schaefer: (voice beaming now) Really big! Like you know how big the MGM Grand is?
Floyd: uhuh
Schaefer: That big! Even bigger!
Floyd: Really!?
Schaefer: Yes Floyd. That big. But wait! There's more! You'll surely be in the Hall Of Fame if you have another great fight in your record. You'll be recognized as one the ATG!
Floyd: What's ATG?
Schaefer: ALL TIME GREATS! Like Ali and Ray Robinson. This is the biggest fight of your career Floyd. You'll be remembered for this fa-
(Al takes the phone)
Al: Hello Floyd. Al here. Let's take this fight. We can make so much money here you know. They've already agreed to shorten the test period before the fight. We don't have any other excuses! The people know what we're doing Floyd. Stop chickening out! Fighting Ricky's brother would only degrade you more. Let's fight Pacquiao. What do you say?
Floyd: You know I can beat him Al. I can knock him out cold! He's just a one-dimensional fighter. He's a terrible boxer. He can't-
Al: Yada yada yada. So what's your answer? Is it a yes or a no?
Floyd: Uh... No.
Al: ****!
(Al gives the phone to Schaefer)
Schaefer: Com'n Floyd. Just say yes already. What more do you want? We all know you can beat him. Right? You're father thinks you can beat Pacquiao right? Right Floyd?
Floyd: Damn right he does! Dad said I'm gonna whoop Pacquiao's ***! I'm the best! Pacquiao is just another boxer they built up to beat me! He can't beat me. I haven't been knocked out before. Pacquiao's been knocked out before! He's no match against me. I'm gonna whoop his *** so bad he's gonna wish he never signed up for the fight! Yeah man! I'm undefeated. I have fought the best. And there's no fighter out there that can beat me. I'm the Pretty Boy Floyd!
Schaefer: Great Floyd! I totally agree with you. Pacquiao is gonna get the beating of his life! So does that mean you'll fight him?
Floyd: No.
Schaefer: ****!
=
=
=LOOK AT HOW FUNNY THIS MORRON GAYWEATHER !!!HAHAHAHA...

:lol:

attachment.php

Mayweather still wants fight
Manila Bulletin
Manila Bulletin - Saturday, January 9

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/mb/20100109/tsp-mayweather-still-wants-fight-bf91d28.html

LOS ANGELES (AP) - While Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s camp believes his prospective bout with Manny Pacquiao can be saved, Pacquiao's promoter says he's moving on.

After six weeks of contentious negotiations failed to produce a compromise on Mayweather's insistence on stringent drug testing for the bout, Pacquiao has made plans to fight welterweight Joshua Clottey in mid-March, Top Rank boss Bob Arum told The Associated Press on Friday.

"This is crazy. We've moved on," Arum said.

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who works with Mayweather, wasn't ready to give up. He's worried Top Rank hasn't told Pacquiao that the potential richest fight in boxing history could be saved if the Filipino star would agree to take a blood test for performance-enhancing drugs 14 days before the proposed March 13 bout - just 10 days later than Pacquiao already agreed.

"I am hopeful that this fight can still happen," Schaefer told the AP. "No matter what, Floyd Mayweather will fight at the MGM Grand (in Las Vegas) on March 13. I hope the man across that ring will be Manny Pacquiao."

Schaefer was angered when Arum came out of the camps' mediation hearing on Tuesday blaming Mayweather for the fight's collapse, saying Mayweather wouldn't agree to a final blood test 24 days before the bout. Schaefer claims Top Rank turned down a compromise of 14 days on New Year's Eve, but he wasn't sure whether Pacquiao - who's at home in the Philippines - was involved in that decision.

Both fighters stand to make much more than $25 million apiece from the much-anticipated bout.

"If they don't want to do the fight, they should have said it a long time ago and not messed around," Schaefer said. "Anything Bob states (about the mediation) is wrong, and there are absolute lies."

That's almost exactly the sentiment of Arum two days earlier, when he said Mayweather turned down a mediation deal setting the blood test at 24 days before the bout.

Schaefer said there never was such a deal.

Arum said he relayed the 14-day proposal to Pacquiao's camp in the Philippines and was turned down.

"We did transmit it to (Pacquiao adviser) Michael Koncz," Arum said. "We can't say what went on the mediation.

We're not permitted to, but if it ever came out what happened in the mediation, it would make all of this an absurdity. Manny Pacquiao was informed and rejected it as it happened, and we communicated to (Golden Boy executive Bruce) Binkow that it was a nonstarter."

No matter who's right, the negotiations have turned personal and poisonous between the two dominant American boxing promotional companies.

Arum and Mayweather, who worked together earlier in Mayweather's career, traded blows through the media this week, with Arum calling Mayweather "a psychological coward" and criticizing Schaefer, who said he heard about Arum's insults through his children.

Schaefer said Mayweather's newfound insistence on stringent drug testing was grounded in Mayweather's desire to "add an extra level of protection for fighters" throughout the sport, though he didn't say why Mayweather chose to make that stand before this particular fight. Pacquiao filed a lawsuit against Mayweather's camp last month, claiming several members had defamed him by intimating he uses performance-enhancing drugs.

Attachments

• 392ap_fmayweather.jpg
    392ap_fmayweather.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 79
attachment.php

Mayweather still wants fight
Manila Bulletin
Manila Bulletin - Saturday, January 9

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/mb/20100109/tsp-mayweather-still-wants-fight-bf91d28.html

LOS ANGELES (AP) - While Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s camp believes his prospective bout with Manny Pacquiao can be saved, Pacquiao's promoter says he's moving on.

After six weeks of contentious negotiations failed to produce a compromise on Mayweather's insistence on stringent drug testing for the bout, Pacquiao has made plans to fight welterweight Joshua Clottey in mid-March, Top Rank boss Bob Arum told The Associated Press on Friday.

"This is crazy. We've moved on," Arum said.

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who works with Mayweather, wasn't ready to give up. He's worried Top Rank hasn't told Pacquiao that the potential richest fight in boxing history could be saved if the Filipino star would agree to take a blood test for performance-enhancing drugs 14 days before the proposed March 13 bout - just 10 days later than Pacquiao already agreed.

"I am hopeful that this fight can still happen," Schaefer told the AP. "No matter what, Floyd Mayweather will fight at the MGM Grand (in Las Vegas) on March 13. I hope the man across that ring will be Manny Pacquiao."

Schaefer was angered when Arum came out of the camps' mediation hearing on Tuesday blaming Mayweather for the fight's collapse, saying Mayweather wouldn't agree to a final blood test 24 days before the bout. Schaefer claims Top Rank turned down a compromise of 14 days on New Year's Eve, but he wasn't sure whether Pacquiao - who's at home in the Philippines - was involved in that decision.

Both fighters stand to make much more than $25 million apiece from the much-anticipated bout.

"If they don't want to do the fight, they should have said it a long time ago and not messed around," Schaefer said. "Anything Bob states (about the mediation) is wrong, and there are absolute lies."

That's almost exactly the sentiment of Arum two days earlier, when he said Mayweather turned down a mediation deal setting the blood test at 24 days before the bout.

Schaefer said there never was such a deal.

Arum said he relayed the 14-day proposal to Pacquiao's camp in the Philippines and was turned down.

"We did transmit it to (Pacquiao adviser) Michael Koncz," Arum said. "We can't say what went on the mediation.

We're not permitted to, but if it ever came out what happened in the mediation, it would make all of this an absurdity. Manny Pacquiao was informed and rejected it as it happened, and we communicated to (Golden Boy executive Bruce) Binkow that it was a nonstarter."

No matter who's right, the negotiations have turned personal and poisonous between the two dominant American boxing promotional companies.

Arum and Mayweather, who worked together earlier in Mayweather's career, traded blows through the media this week, with Arum calling Mayweather "a psychological coward" and criticizing Schaefer, who said he heard about Arum's insults through his children.

Schaefer said Mayweather's newfound insistence on stringent drug testing was grounded in Mayweather's desire to "add an extra level of protection for fighters" throughout the sport, though he didn't say why Mayweather chose to make that stand before this particular fight. Pacquiao filed a lawsuit against Mayweather's camp last month, claiming several members had defamed him by intimating he uses performance-enhancing drugs.

The only reason why Mayweather/ GBP camp are still insisting on Manny-Floyd fight its because Mr.Gayweather has nowhere to go.

Wala na siyang possible opponent, he doesn't want to fight Cotto, he doesn't want to fight Mosley but he agreed to fight Matthew Hatton. Sino naman stupid person willing to watch such a stupid fight.

Plus the fact that HBO will not promote Floyd, kaya nga sumasakay na lang siya sa popularity ni Manny.

bkit mayweather kau d ba kau mga pinoy isang malaking suporta pag c pacman nanalo pero mayweather gusto nyu wag gnun supportahan na tin ang mga pinoy na laban pacman ako :ranting:

Pac could win via decision if the judges will see his offense, kahit hindi accurate, to give him the rounds. If Pac comes in and Floyd catch him unbalance, he could go down.

sana lang matalo ni gayweather si mosley....

Mayweather questions Pacquiao's stature among boxing greats

ABS-CBN - Saturday, April 24SendIM StoryPrint.

MANILA, Philippines – Former pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. again took a swipe at international boxing star Manny Pacquiao, questioning the Filipino’s stature among boxing greats.

In a conference call about his upcoming fight against “Sugar” Shane Mosley, the controversial boxer downplayed Pacquiao’s sensational victories over Puerto Rico’s Miguel Cotto and Britain’s Ricky Hatton.

“He beat a Miguel Cotto who got pummeled with a cast and he beat a Ricky Hatton that got stretched by me… That’s not for me to put him in the Hall of Fame,” Mayweather said in a report posted on boxing.fighthype.com.

The Filipino stopped Cotto in 12 rounds last November to win the World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight title, his 7th in 7 weight classes.

Prior to facing Cotto, Pacquiao knocked out Hatton in just 2 rounds. It took Mayweather 10 rounds to stop the bull strong Briton.

The Boxing Writers Association of America thus picked the Filipino over Mayweather, Bernard Hopkins, Joe Calzaghe, Shane Mosley, Juan Manuel Marquez and Marco Antonio Barrera as the Fighter of the Decade.

Analysts also compared Pacquiao to the late boxing great Henry Armstrong, who simultaneously held world titles in 3 three different divisions.

The undefeated Mayweather also said that unlike him, the Filipino has suffered losses in his professional career, aside from struggling against counter punching expert Juan Manuel Marquez.

“Manny Pacquiao struggled twice, which we really know he got beat, struggled twice with Marquez, which we know he really lost. Right? And we know he been knocked out twice and he got outboxed by Erik Morales, but then they still give him Boxer of the Decade. So that’s another thing I don’t understand,” said Mayweather.

Pacquiao, considered as one of the most exciting boxers today, took over Mayweather’s pound-for-pound status when the latter went on temporary retirement in 2007.

The 2 boxers were supposed to settle the issue of who is the best pound-for-pound fighter through a match last March. However, negotiations for the bout collapsed over a drug test dispute.

As a result, Pacquiao instead fought Joshua Clottey, whom he defeated by unanimous decision last March 13.

Mayweather, for his part, secured a fight against Mosley on May 1.

Mayweather questions Pacquiao's stature among boxing greats

ABS-CBN - Saturday, April 24SendIM StoryPrint.

MANILA, Philippines – Former pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. again took a swipe at international boxing star Manny Pacquiao, questioning the Filipino’s stature among boxing greats.

In a conference call about his upcoming fight against “Sugar” Shane Mosley, the controversial boxer downplayed Pacquiao’s sensational victories over Puerto Rico’s Miguel Cotto and Britain’s Ricky Hatton.

“He beat a Miguel Cotto who got pummeled with a cast and he beat a Ricky Hatton that got stretched by me… That’s not for me to put him in the Hall of Fame,” Mayweather said in a report posted on boxing.fighthype.com.

The Filipino stopped Cotto in 12 rounds last November to win the World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight title, his 7th in 7 weight classes.

Prior to facing Cotto, Pacquiao knocked out Hatton in just 2 rounds. It took Mayweather 10 rounds to stop the bull strong Briton.

The Boxing Writers Association of America thus picked the Filipino over Mayweather, Bernard Hopkins, Joe Calzaghe, Shane Mosley, Juan Manuel Marquez and Marco Antonio Barrera as the Fighter of the Decade.

Analysts also compared Pacquiao to the late boxing great Henry Armstrong, who simultaneously held world titles in 3 three different divisions.

The undefeated Mayweather also said that unlike him, the Filipino has suffered losses in his professional career, aside from struggling against counter punching expert Juan Manuel Marquez.

“Manny Pacquiao struggled twice, which we really know he got beat, struggled twice with Marquez, which we know he really lost. Right? And we know he been knocked out twice and he got outboxed by Erik Morales, but then they still give him Boxer of the Decade. So that’s another thing I don’t understand,” said Mayweather.

Pacquiao, considered as one of the most exciting boxers today, took over Mayweather’s pound-for-pound status when the latter went on temporary retirement in 2007.

The 2 boxers were supposed to settle the issue of who is the best pound-for-pound fighter through a match last March. However, negotiations for the bout collapsed over a drug test dispute.

As a result, Pacquiao instead fought Joshua Clottey, whom he defeated by unanimous decision last March 13.

Mayweather, for his part, secured a fight against Mosley on May 1.

kawawang gayweather.. bitter.. hahahaha

Pacquiao still open to megabout with Floyd Jr
April 28, 2010 21:45:18

Manny Pacquiao is not closing the doors for a possible megabout with nemesis Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a fight that may likely be the Filipino boxing icon’s last before he retires.

"Yes, there’s that big possibility. It’s 50-50 at this point" said the 31-year-old boxing champion when asked about taking on Mayweather Jr. in the near future.

For that to happen, Pacquiao said both of them have to hurdle first the major challenges staring them straight in the face in the coming weeks.

Mayweather is set to clash with Sugar Shane Mosley in Las Vegas, Nevada this weekend with the winner being the top choice for the Pacquiao sweepstake.

Pacquiao, on the other hand, is busy with his political fight against the influential Chiongbian clan of Sarangani in his second bid for a congressional seat. The seven world division champion is up against Rey Chiongbian, brother of outgoing three-term Rep. Erwin Chiongbian.

The two top pound-for-pound fighters in the world are all set to duke out last March, only for the fight to be shelved at the last minute when the both parties failed to agree on the manner of drug testing to be conducted.

The Filipino opted to take on Joshua Clottey instead, and came out scoring a dominant 12-round unanimous decision.

A lot of names have cropped up as Pacquiao’s next possible Pacquiao, including the late Edwin Valero and former welterweight champion Antonio Margarito.

But it’s Mayweather who’s definitely the top choice of Pacquiao fans that the Pacman should fight next in what many believe would be the biggest in the history of prizefighting.

If ever the fight happens, Pacquiao sounded it off as possibly the last stop of his glorious 15-year career.

"I will discuss this with the entire family if and when the fight takes place," he said. – JVP, GMANews.TV

wahhhhhh matuloy pa kaya itong laban na to????

Pacman-Floyd Jr. fight is going to happen, says Roach
May 5, 2010 17:36:25

THE boxing match the world wants to see is bound to happen – pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao versus Floyd “Money" Mayweather.

This Freddie Roach, Pacquiao’s multi-titled trainer, said in an interview by an affiliate of ESPN radio.

“Yeah, it’s going to happen," said Roach when asked if the mega bout will push through. “I just talked to Bob Arum and he is flying to the Philippines the soonest possible time to make Manny the offer and we are trying to make this work as best as we can."

Roach also added that the fight is being arranged as quickly as possible and get this thing done.

“We have enough ammunition to get this fight done quickly because there is a lot of money out there," he added.

Roach has yet to reveal the condition whether they will be amenable to the demands of Mayweather’s camp, but the seasoned champion trainer said they are “willing to meet halfway and will definitely make the blood test after the fight."

The four-time Trainer of the Year also believes Pacquiao will stop Floyd Jr. if the American showboat would fight the same way he did against Sugar Shane Mosley in their much-hyped welterweight showdown at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Based on his observation, the 32-year old former Olympic bronze medalist became a step slower and obviously, no longer has the vaunted speed that has defined his boxing career all throughout.

And Roach pointed out, had Pacquiao been the one inside the ring that night, there’s no doubt he could have knocked out Mayweather cold.

“If Pacquiao catches him (Mayweather), he will finish him," said Roach.

The 31-year old Pacquiao, now in the final days of campaigning for a congressional seat in the province of Sarangani, earlier said that he could have swarmed all over Mayweather and knock him out should he hurt him the way Mosley did in their 12-round fight.

Mosley twice rocked Mayweather with a pair of solid rights, but failed to capitalize on the momentum, allowing the unbeaten former five-time champion to adjust and walk away with a dominant 12-round decision.

Roach acknowledged the age factor caught up on Mosley, a close friend of him.

“Shane got old overnight," he said of the 38-year old veteran, the only boxer who defeated boxing great-turned-promoter Oscar De La Hoya twice.

Mosley’s issue with age was the reason why Mayweather looked quick and very sleek during the fight, and not Floyd being in his old, deadly form.

At least not in the eyes of the trainer considered one of the best in the rich history of boxing.

“Speed is a factor. He’s a little bit slower. He doesn’t have his legs anymore," said Roach of `Pretty Boy’. “He changed his style because he can’t move like he used to at that weight. He’s a lot more flat-footed, that’s why Shane hit him like that in the second round."

But to Mayweather’s credit, Roach praised him for abandoning his defensive style of fighting and opting to go toe-to-toe with Mosley

“That was very good for the fans. He came to fight. It’s unfortunate that Mosley didn’t have more in the tank. But Pacquiao will."

If and when the multi-million dollar fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather does push through, Roach acknowledged he has to come up with the perfect fight plan to beat the hell out of Floyd, whom he considers a `big challenge for him.’

“Because of his style, I have to come up with the perfect game plan. It is a big challenge for me to get a win over him. One thing about Mayweather, he is very good at what he does. He’s very clever. He sees well." - RCJ, GMANews.TV

kumukulo tlaga ang dugo ko kapag nakikita ko si gayweather! NAPAKAYABANG kasi! Oo, alam ko na magaling si gayweather pero, kung ikukumpara sya sa mga ibang magagaling na boxers...sya ang lalabas na pinakamayabang na boxer. Specially si pacman ay very humble na boxer.

Back
Top Bottom