Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sino sa tingin mo ang mananalo? (Pacquiao vs. Mayweather)

Sino sa tingin mo ang mananalo? (Pacquiao vs. Mayweather)

• Total voters
buti pa kayo fan ni mayweather, ako dko sya fan nyehehehe, magaling sya kaso nakakatulog kasi ako s laban nya, pacquiao fan ako pero d ako diehard, wla naman ako natatanggap na balato kay pacquiao eh nyehehehhe....

Malamang nasanay ka lang bro na nanunuod ng mga laban ni Pacquiao. Lalo't galing siya sa lower weights kung saan full action ang bawat bout. Isama mo pa ang mga MEXICAN WARRIORS na nakalaban niya na kahit bugbuog na ay bumibitaw pa rin ng suntok unlike americans. Pero pagdating sa higher weight (which is undersized si Packy) talagang mabagal ang mga action.

Yung ABS-CBN sports naman puro mga lower weights lang ang pinapakita.. :upset:

Kung napanuod mo si Mayweather nung mga early 2000's (130-135 lbs) hindi siya boring tingnan.. ang bilis ng galaw niya halos hindi matamaan ng kalaban :thumbsup:

Tumaas lang ng division si Packy kasi wala ng challenge sa lower weights at WALANG PERA dun.. nasa higher weights (147lbs )ang money fights.. ganun talaga ang boxing market sa USA.

Mas boring pa nga tingnan ang mga fights above 147. Panay ang clinch ng mga fighters kasi mabibigat ang mga suntok nila.. isang pagkakamali lang ay tulog ka. :lol:

Kung titingnan mo ang mga top PPV's halos lahat heavyweights ang nandun (Tyson). Pero ngayon, wala nang saysay ang Heavyweights... Wala nang challenge ang Klits brothers..

All roads are heading towards Pac and Floyd @ 147 and 154 :clap:

manny hits harder than floyd
manny is faster than floyd
in boxing wag nyong sabihing di natatamaan ang boxer.
kaya sa dulo ang nakakapagpatama ng malakas ay syang nanalo.

Floyd Mayweather Tested Positive Three Times?

by:Mark "Scoop" Malinowski :lol:

Gabriel Montoya of Maxboxing.com might be onto the story of the decade. Apparently he has sources who are divulging blockbuster information, if the information is actually true.

Montoya is gaining recognition for his drug testing and potential cover-up stories and was recently countered with a letter from Golden Boy law firm Lerman, Painter & Spitz LLP.

Jeffrey Spitz is none too pleased by Montoya's work.

In a letter to Montoya dated May 23, 2012, Spitz wrote: "...(Montoya) asserted to the Nevada State Athletic Commission that (he has) received information that Golden Boy attempted to obtain an agreement from the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) not to disclose a potential B sample test until after the tested boxer had participated in the scheduled fight. (Montoya) further asserted that Golden Boy had entered into an agreement with the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) which contained such a provision. You have also claimed that Golden Boy entered into a contract with USADA for testing in connection with Floyd Mayweather fights which provided inadvertant use exemption that would permit a positive test to be excused of the result were inadvertant use. And that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions which were excused under the inadvertant use provision."

Whoa.

Spitz of course denies Montoya's views, writing, "Each of these statements is false and defames and severely damanges Golden Boy and others (most obviously Mr. Mayweather) and its and their reputations in the boxing and sports community.

If Montoya has a credible source, this development suggests someone, perhaps from the Nevada State Athletic Commision, might have shared crucial information to Montoya, who is a respected journalist and though I don't know him, I highly doubt he would fabricate anything so potentially damaging.

Actually, if you remember, two years ago, in the midst of the Pacquiao-Mayweather first round of negotiations which were ultimately canceled by Mayweather, the award-winning boxing scribe Thomas Hauser, was pressuring Oscar De La Hoya in February 2010 to sign a waiver so that the Nevada State Athletic Commission could release records of drug tests conducted on De La Hoya when he was fighting. The implication was that De La Hoya might have tested positive for something during his career and perhaps because of similar contract provisions, to those mentioned above by Montoya, those De La Hoya test results were kept concealed from becoming public knowledge.

As far as I know, De La Hoya never did sign the waiver to release his performance-enhancing drug test results. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude why.

Mayweather has famously been the leading accuser of PED use by other boxers in the sport. But as we all know, when you point a finger at someone, three of your fingers are pointing back at yourself. Could it be possible that Mayweather is a PED user for years and via Golden Boy contract provisions, has been protected from having his tests released to the public?

Is it possible that someone on the inside of the Nevada State Athletic Commission has grown weary of the hypocracy and subsequently has taken the courageous action to inform Montoya?

Yes, anything is possible at this point.

In the sport of tennis, a few years ago a South American outsider Marcelo Rios, who actually was ranked #1 in the world for six weeks in 1998, insinuated that the powers-that-be of tennis conspired to protect certain American stars from having their PED test results revealed to the public...

Rios stated that he suspected the ATP protects high-profile Americans of doping: "I know that if nandrolone were found on (Andre) Agassi, they would not disclose it. He is a very prominent, very popular player and if he were to fall, the world of tennis would fall with him. The ATP would not say it. They are such a large dependent organization that it would be a problem if Agassi or (Pete) Sampras tested positive. [We] the South Americans have discussed it repeatedly. It is a complicated subject. I do not have problem in saying it: we always said, (we asked ourselves) who publicly certifies the doping tests of Agassi or Sampras?"

"I would love to be able to see and certify Agassi's doping tests because now I currently have no idea who is doing the test, and who decides who gets it and who doesn't."

"I know that if they were to find nandrolone on Agassi, they wouldn't say it to anybody. It would taint his reputation and bring tennis down dramatically. ATP would not say it. It is such a large organization that it would be a problem if Agassi tested positive."

Would Golden Boy conspire with the Nevada State Athletic Commission to protect the test results of the top American star Floyd Mayweather "three times" in order to perserve his star status and money-making abilities?

Some people apparently do know the truth. Let's hope Gabriel Montoya stays on this story and he can discover and share the truth with the public, who eagerly and curiously await the results of his investigations.

Sir One Fish,

Nabasa ko yan kahapon galing kay Scoop.
Imba si Montoya! Ang bigat ng kinakalaban niya: Golden Boy, USADA, Mayweather.

Hitting 3 Birds with 1 stone.

Sa tingin ko may realiable source itong si Montoya, hindi naman ata mag pa-publish ang Maxboxing.com kung gawa gawa lang niya to :noidea:

Nabasa ko rin yung Email galing sa abugado ng Golden Boy. Pati yung reply niya. :upset:
Mukhang affected masiyado yung GBP :noidea:

Naku, kung sakaling totoo ito, hindi lang ang GBP, USADA or si FMJr ang masisira kundi Buong sports ng Boxing!

Sir One Fish,

Nabasa ko yan kahapon galing kay Scoop.
Imba si Montoya! Ang bigat ng kinakalaban niya: Golden Boy, USADA, Mayweather.

Hitting 3 Birds with 1 stone.

Sa tingin ko may realiable source itong si Montoya, hindi naman ata mag pa-publish ang Maxboxing.com kung gawa gawa lang niya to :noidea:

Nabasa ko rin yung Email galing sa abugado ng Golden Boy. Pati yung reply niya. :upset:
Mukhang affected masiyado yung GBP :noidea:

Naku, kung sakaling totoo ito, hindi lang ang GBP, USADA or si FMJr ang masisira kundi Buong sports ng Boxing!

probably eto yong maneuver ng mafia...hehehhehe

sumuko na kanina yung ung@s.

negro.jpg

mas pipiliin nya makulong kesa matikman suntok ni pacquiao..:D

Floyd Mayweather Tested Positive Three Times?

by:Mark "Scoop" Malinowski :lol:

serioulsy this is as bad as the Ampong article, if you follow boxing you will know who's Scoop.....:lol:

Gabriel Montoya · Top Commenter

Scoop Malinowsk: "Montoya says that he has information that Floyd has tested positive three times. I doubt Mr Montoya would make such an assertion without basis." i I said nothing of the sort. If you're going to source me, do it correctly. Don't attribute things to me that simply are not true. Read GBP's lawyer letter to me and my response. They say everything I have to say at present on this. Do your own work, Scoop. Do not confuse people about mine. We don't know each other. I've never met you nor worked with you on any level. I don't appreciate you confusing people about what I am doing or not doing.

Last edited:

serioulsy this is as bad as the Ampong article, if you follow boxing you will know who's Scoop.....:lol:

Fact: Scoop is consistent Pacquiao hugger.
I've been following his articles since the first Pacquiao and Mayweather negotiation...

TMZ has obtained the mug shot for Floyd Mayweather Jr. -- snapped moments after the boxing champ turned himself in to a Vegas jail this morning.

Floyd is currently serving out a 90-day jail sentence for beating up his baby mama in front of their children in 2010.

While in jail, Floyd will be kept in protective custody, which means he will be kept from the general inmate population.

Floyd's cell is 7' x 14' and contains a bed, toilet, sink and small desk. He also gets a WINDOW.

Floyd's expected to be released some time in August.

0601-floyd-mayweather-cell-1.jpg

spoiled brat....:lol:

go to google

type: Mayweather is :laugh:

o1mq8.png

type: Pacquiao is :lol:

80207673.png

Pacquiao Returns Legal Fire at Former Accountants

By TMZ

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has sued his former accountants ... claiming the pencil pushers probably flunked math -- they made so many mistakes on his company's taxes. Actually Manny's legal action is a countersuit against VisionQwest Resource Group. VisionQwest sued Manny last year for failing to pay their fees.

Now Manny says in his countersuit -- why would anyone pay fees to accountants who not only made "numerous errors" on tax returns but gave "substandard accounting and tax advice." The lawsuit, filed by Dan Petrocelli -- the guy who kicked OJ Simpson's ass in the civil trial -- claims VisionQwest was "unscrupulous" by targeting Manny for a quick profit.

Manny also claims they are illegally holding his tax records hostage.

Walang TV for Pacquiao-Bradley PPV :lol:

0601-floyd-mayweather-cell-1.jpg

0601-floyd-mayweather-mug-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom