Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SKK Chronos Ace

skkuser3

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Mga ser, bumili ako ng Chronos Ace. Pero malabo ang sinasabing 8GB internal at 1GB RAM.

8GB internal:
- Pag check sa "about phone", 8GB
- Sa file manager, 4GB
- Droid Info at System Droid Info apps, 4GB

1GB RAM
- Bakit lumalabas na 960MB lang ang total ng RAM sa phone?

May sira ba phone ko?

That's normal. It only reflect usable and not the installed/actual RAM. The Android OS and GPU (graphics processor) takes about 150 to 250 MB of the installed RAM.

That's normal. It only reflect usable and not the installed/actual RAM. The Android OS and GPU (graphics processor) takes about 150 to 250 MB of the installed RAM.
Thank you. What about its internal storage? Is it really just 4GB?

Also, I can't figure out how to use the micro sd card as internal storage. There's no option under <Storage & USB>.

tama si kuya (sa ^ taas ko) normal lang yan dahil yan sa system at apps na naka install..

ask ko lang sana kung sulit ba syang gamitin (yang chronos Ace)?? ^_^?????????????

para ma use mo as internal storage ang sd card, first is u need 2 root your android phone, but do it for ur own risk ^_^

Last edited:
ask ko lang sana kung sulit ba syang gamitin (yang chronos Ace)?? ^_^
2 days ko pa lang ginagamit and I'm still testing it. So far pag naka-3G ang network, mga 18hrs lang ang battery. 24hrs if on 2G/EDGE.

BIGGEST HURDLE is the internal storage. I cannot move the apps to an external card.

para ma use mo as internal storage ang sd card, first is u need 2 root your android phone, but do it for ur own risk ^_^
WOT!? So 1 year pa bago ko magawa yan. $@#! :upset:

Last edited:
Hi, i am looking for SKK Chronos Ace stock recovery, any help?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom