Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Skk rush mint (S/N SKK1601300JHM) locked pa try ng knowledge nyo mga sir

Hansnikko

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good day po 1st time po mag post and sorry if hindi po allowed ang post ko dito pakilipat nalang po if ever
ask ko lang po kayo sir baka may alam kayong way para dito sa phone ko. kase may Skk rush mint ako ( SKK1601300JHM)
and napakialaman kase ng pamangkin ko ngayon nakalock napo sya and the only way to open is gmail, eh hndi kona maretrieve ung acc. sir ngayon po kapag nag tatry ako mag hard reset (volume up + power) ang lumalabas eh
( Spreadtrum Factory Test
phone test
factory used)
full phone test (this is the only one that work but it can not help)
view phone test result (failed everytime i try this)
item test (failed everytime i try this)
BT EUT (failed everytime i try this)
ctp calibrate (failed everytime i try this)
exit

ngayon po kapag na try ko ung ( volume down + power) ang lumalabas eh triangle and inside of it is exclamation point and next to it is phone with 5 buttons below of the phone and the big button is in the middle of the 5 buttons
i tried to connect it in a computer kaso naka locked kase and hndi sya naka USB Debugging mode ( naka off)
so hndi sya ma detect. naisip ko baka may iba pang way para ma connect sya sa computer and madetect kahit naka off ung USB Debug nya. or any idea na pwede para ma solve itong phone. thanks in advance every. i tried to look to the internet kaso wla po akong makita
thank you sa lahat ng magbabasa at lalo na sa makakatulong ^_^ :help::help::pray:

Back
Top Bottom