Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Smart Phone and Windows Mobile Reset Procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to flash cherrypad paladin to restore factory rom please iam ready to pay.

Salamat sa post pero sana nakabold naman yung pangalan ng phone para madali makita at mapansin. :D

Hi po,
ask ko lang panu po i reset sa factory setting ang MID andriod tablet po after po kasi on lagi po yung loading nlang ang lumalabas wla na po mune.

Paanu po ma mag reset ng MID andriod tablet , always loading lang po kasi after mo sya e-on till ma ubos na battery nya loading pa rin, pls help nman po mahal kasi mag pa reset o reoformat sa labas 700 daw. :) Thanks po

Sir,

Palm Treo 700w:

Make sure that the Treo isn’t connected to AC power. To perform a hard reset press and hold the Power/End button. While holding the Power/End button press in and release the reset button. When you see the confirmation screen asking you if you want to erase all data, you can release the Power/End button and press the up button on the directional pad to confirm the hard reset.

Toshiba e310 / e330/ e335 / e350 / e355 / e400 / e405 / e570 / e740 / e750 / e755 / e800 / e805:

sa akin is e750...confirm that if i do reset pati yung pics saved in the phone - hindi s card will be deleted?

thanks 09435129574

New lang po ako d2 sa symbianize.. ask ko lang po kung pano hard reset ng TIMEPLUS SB7402-A na tablet... thanks

mga Master, pano po ba i Hard Reset yung Phone ko na Ntt Docomo p-07c, thru Pc??, d ko magawa yung Press n Hold Home+Volume down+ Power eh.. salamat!!!

hi good day.

can anyone here can give me the information on… how to remove this password… of NTT DOCOMO CHAMPAGNE n-06c… google pattern and password pls. help…

TANK YOU:pray:

help naman about sa asha 305 nagalaw ng anak ko kc ng hingi ng securty password wala naman akong nilagay:upset::upset:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom