Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Solution to Corrupted Memory Card] - Tried and Tested

mhizteryoso21

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Solution to Corrupted Memory Card
I found a solution on my Nokia N73 and it worked for me :)

Here's how:

When you insert your Card Reader in Computer Drives then it said that your Memory Card is Corrupted then blah blah blah...

Safety Remove your Card Reader then Insert it in your phone.

When you go to Tools - Memory Card and if it said that your Memory Card is corrupted, press the Red Key.

Do shutdown your phone.

Remove your memory card from your phone.

Do a Hard Format (just press the power button which is located at the top of phone along with Green Call Key, 3 and *)

Then Insert your Memory Card again then THAT's IT!

Your FILES will be there and it's not corrupted.

Note: It will prompt "INSTALLING" when you insert your memory card. Ignore that.

Hack your phone (any method)

Install X-plore (any version)

Go to Application Manager and find what are the apps installed on your device. (REMEBER the file name)

Go to E:/Private/10202dce and delete the .sis extensions that you saw in App. Manager.

And THAT'S IT! :)

I hope this will be helpful for those who are new in this kind of situation.

FEEDBACK is a MUST! :)

,ow nice bro ,mayroon akong 2 corrupted mem. First bløod ts ,thank you.

ha ts kailangan ko pa i4mat phone ko wag nalang bili nalang ako bago card dami ko nang apps dito thanks sa info

memory card ang may problema pati phone pinormat na din? hmmnnn... not advisable bossing

kaylangan pang iformat ung ph0ne ? Sayang ung mga files .. BuT thanks for sharing !

for me i wont do it, id rather buy a new memory card than taking d risk to reformat my fone.. coz my fone has a lot of apps on it..

. .working kaya to ts? Corrupted ung 8gb ko... Huhuhu!

sLamat dto TS , mtry nga ng mToast tong 4MMC cu na puro corrupt :D

kung sa ibang phone kaya ts, working din? plano ko kasi cp ng pinsan ko ang gagamitin, konti lang kasi apps nya..hehe

Thanks sa info ts. . .keep sharing. . .

naricover nga ung drive E,pero ung phone mo ang mafoformat:lol:,ok

Back
Top Bottom